Author Topic: Fifth Election (November-December term) - Candidates and discussion  (Read 22715 times)

Offline Thunderstormer

• FSE Developer
  • Worse than Hotler
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
Re: Fifth Election (November-December term) - Candidates and discussion
« Reply #135 on: November 06, 2016, 11:38:12 am »
Orcaryo wins the NA election.  Congrats.  You'll be given your CR stuff when duuring gets around to giving it to you. 
Should you need to talk to me regarding NA1 or or something regarding admining or the admins, PM me here on the forums and not on steam.  *

*This does not include Official Server Admins.

Offline Rutger Müller

• Donator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Ryu? | Fancy?? | Rutger???
« Reply #136 on: November 06, 2016, 12:35:07 pm »
anyways, duuring is a reasonable person, despite all the rhetoric that people like to throw around.(even if you disagree with his decisions)  you can talk to him about making an exception, as i mentioned earlier.  depending on how good you articulate your points, he may allow you to run for EU CR.(or vice versa)    there is nothing stopping you from running for NA CR and still helping out the EUs if you win.
x fucking d

Offline McPero

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • 17e 5-4 92nd
    • View Profile
« Reply #137 on: November 06, 2016, 12:37:18 pm »
anyways, duuring is a reasonable person, despite all the rhetoric that people like to throw around.(even if you disagree with his decisions)  you can talk to him about making an exception, as i mentioned earlier.  depending on how good you articulate your points, he may allow you to run for EU CR.(or vice versa)    there is nothing stopping you from running for NA CR and still helping out the EUs if you win.
x fucking d
Havent updated why this player was banned since September, responsible as fuck boiii.

Offline BabyJesus

• General
  • #1 Cringe poster and lover of Anna Kendrick
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Most Average MVP of All Time
  • Side: Union
« Reply #138 on: November 06, 2016, 05:58:48 pm »
You guys tend to forget that this is a company forum. Be happy they actually let you meme. Most forums wouldn't
1st NWPC S2(21st)|(1st) 5v5 Draft~NA GroupFighting Tournament  |1st♕Rex's 6v6 Tournament | 1st TNWL S2(71st) | 1st NWL S5 (58e) | 3rd place Sleeks 5v5 (Highschoole DxD)
You are by far the best average player to touch this game.
Quote from: Risk
The BEST average player of all time

Offline Duuring

• Duuring
  • Free at last
    • View Profile
« Reply #139 on: November 06, 2016, 10:23:50 pm »
x fucking d
Havent updated why this player was banned since September, responsible as fuck boiii.

I haven't banned anyone since September.

Offline McPero

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • 17e 5-4 92nd
    • View Profile
« Reply #140 on: November 06, 2016, 11:15:32 pm »
x fucking d

I haven't banned anyone since September.
Didn't know thread is only for players you ban. Maybe rename it to Why did Duuring ban that player?

Offline Duuring

• Duuring
  • Free at last
    • View Profile
« Reply #141 on: November 06, 2016, 11:21:30 pm »
I'm the only one who bans people. Mikkel was banned by Olafson but that's is a special situation that doesn't really require the usual feedback towards the community.

Offline Freedom

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #142 on: November 07, 2016, 12:01:27 am »
I'm the only one who bans people. Mikkel was banned by Olafson but that's is a special situation that doesn't really require the usual feedback towards the community.
speaking of Mikkel,why was he banned btw

Offline Shadow

• Former Moderator
  • Decorated Soldier, Validated Commander, GHTG
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Shadow
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #143 on: November 07, 2016, 04:58:59 am »
speaking of Mikkel,why was he banned btw

I'd ask Olaf himself, and refrain from doing so on this thread.

I'm going to lock the thread too.
FSE Head Moderator, Feb 2018 - Apr 2022
FSE Community Moderator, Oct 2015 - Feb 2018

FSE Discord Moderator, Dec 2018 - Present

Former Leutnant 19te Prussian Infantry || Feel free to contact me on Steam here

Join the FSE Discord here!