Author Topic: Second Election (May-June term) - Candidates and Discussion - election is over  (Read 24069 times)

Offline BabyJesus

• General
  • #1 Cringe poster and lover of Anna Kendrick
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Most Average MVP of All Time
  • Side: Union
Re: Second Election (May-June term) - Candidates and Discussion
« Reply #30 on: April 27, 2016, 03:09:22 am »
Grimsight is biased towards 3e. Look at the NA Lists for example.
1st NWPC S2(21st)|(1st) 5v5 Draft~NA GroupFighting Tournament  |1st♕Rex's 6v6 Tournament | 1st TNWL S2(71st) | 1st NWL S5 (58e) | 3rd place Sleeks 5v5 (Highschoole DxD)
You are by far the best average player to touch this game.
Quote from: Risk
The BEST average player of all time

Offline Locust

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: April 27, 2016, 03:13:04 am »
He knows the issues the community faces.

Offline BabyJesus

• General
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: April 27, 2016, 03:23:14 am »
will he fight the 63e dictatorship?
1st NWPC S2(21st)|(1st) 5v5 Draft~NA GroupFighting Tournament  |1st♕Rex's 6v6 Tournament | 1st TNWL S2(71st) | 1st NWL S5 (58e) | 3rd place Sleeks 5v5 (Highschoole DxD)

Offline Superbad

• Ros the whore of Winterfell
  • Donator
  • Nothing gold can stay...
    • View Profile
  • Nick: SuperbadV
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #33 on: April 27, 2016, 03:26:30 am »
will he fight the 63e dictatorship?

It's Grimsight, duh...

Offline Dan the Seagull Chef

• Commander in Chief
  • I use a pinch of Jesus in every dish.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [Chef]Dan_the_Chef
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #34 on: April 27, 2016, 03:38:13 am »
Name: Dan the Chef
EU or NA?: NA
Are you aware that the position of Community Representative is one of trust and confidence, and do you understand you can be punished for breaking that trust?: Yes
Why should you become CR?:

"Make FSE great again!"

Recently, I have noticed that there has been general discontent in the community. I will try to help the community to get back to the fun-loving, jovial attitude of the past. I want to have the community to become closer and go back to the time when no one was at each other's throats. Using my experience in both the NW and PW communities, hopefully I can help the community out. If anyone has a problem, question, or concern, they can talk to me and hopefully be able to find what they were looking for. As such, I would like to weekly meetings with a group of representatives. These representatives would give ideas and general feedback about changes and the feeling of the community. Overall, I would like to continue the practices of Junedragon.
« Last Edit: April 27, 2016, 03:54:09 am by Dan the Seagull Chef »
Wanna help the Wiki, join the Discord! Here are also the FSE Thread and Taleworlds Thread.

Offline Rutger Müller

• Donator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Ryu? | Fancy?? | Rutger???
« Reply #35 on: April 27, 2016, 04:05:43 am »
the anti 63e party will reign supreme and bring justice to FSE, we will rise comrades

Offline BabyJesus

• General
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: April 27, 2016, 04:15:31 am »
Name:BabyJesus
EU or NA?: Na
Are you aware that the position of Community Representative is one of trust and confidence, and do you understand you can be punished for breaking that trust? :Sure
Why should you become CR? : I have the best plans. My plans are great. These other guys make bad plans. I make good plans. I make great plans. What we need to do is build a wall. This wall will be huge. Absolutely huge. I can get rid of the lines between the community and the moderation team. These mods, they dont know what they are doing. Karth is the worst mod in the history of FSE. Literally the worst. I cant think of a worst mod. I can make FSE great again.

*Sponsored by the Anti-63e political party*
« Last Edit: April 27, 2016, 04:21:03 am by BabyJesus »

Offline AsianP

• Major
  • Retired
    • View Profile
  • Nick: AsianP
« Reply #37 on: April 27, 2016, 05:59:52 am »
Name: AsianP
Are you aware that the position of Community Representative is one of trust and confidence, and do you understand you can be punished for breaking that trust? : Yes.
Why should you become CR? : I have been a part of the NW community since its release in 2012. I also took part in the Mount and Musket community before the Napoleonic Wars mod for Warband. My overall interest is in the actual community rather than my own regiment. I would love to make the community a better place and take a role that will help with the continuation of the community that I have learned to love over the course of 4+ years. Although I have recently taken an active role in the FSE community, I would love to have a bigger role and help better this community. Also, theodin is bad. Thanks!

Spoiler
[close]
1st Place Vetro's Old Fashion 2v2 (Team Bird: AsianP, Armada), 1st Place Dan's Ultimate Dueling Tournament VIII, 1st Place 5v5 Groupfighting Tournament (TeamGG), 1st Place 8v8 Groupfighting Tournament (Tier 1), 2nd Place 2v2 Tournament (Old School), 3rd Place 1v1 Duel Tournament, 1st Place Undefeated NANWL S5 (NA 91st), 1st Place Undefeated NANWL S6 (3eVolt), 2nd Place TNWL S2 Pro League (58eme), 2nd Place NAPL S2 (3eVolt),  1st Place NA Regimental Groupfighting League(3eVolt), 1st Place Napoleonic War's Golden League (42nd), 2nd Place OG Mudbone 1v1 Duel Tournament

Offline AP0CALYPS3

• Colonel
  • Luck is for Risk because he is bad at SMITE
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Memefried
« Reply #38 on: April 27, 2016, 08:32:20 am »
I think June started off good with the weekly updates and the discussions but it feels like he just disappeared.

Not an inaccurate description of the last couple weeks. Had a fairly close loss hit pretty hard and had exams and a boatload of assignments to deal with as well. The timing was unfortunate for sure but its all cleared up by the end of this week.

Anyway gonna decide over the next day or two whether to seek re-election or let a fresh perspective take it for now.

I would very much like you to run, I believe you did a good job.

You actually attempted to get stuff done at the start and looked to the community for guidance when possible along with seeming to be very unbiased. It was a shame that stuff came up in your life, and its tots up to you to decide if you can spare enough time to be the community rep.

Im gonna run as a candidate, however if you choose to run again I will probably drop out and endorse you instead.

Name: AP0C
Are you aware that the position of Community Representative is one of trust and confidence, and do you understand you can be punished for breaking that trust? : Yes.
Why should you become CR? :

-I have been playing since the game came out, and I have over 3000 hours in mount and blade, and have been very, very active in the community, in regiments, tournaments, and FSE
-Ive been in alot of different regiments, and have befriended a good portion of the FSE community
-I spend almost all of my time on FSE in the Events:NA/Regiments/Community boards, which is where most of the problems in the NA community arise and are discussed.

Offline joer5835

• Brigadier General
  • My face is tired.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Joer
« Reply #39 on: April 27, 2016, 12:00:34 pm »
Good luck everyone! And like last time, I am not going to put my own candidacy forward because I simply have too little spare time to do anything. But I will be watching this thread.
Polan is of dangerous to FSE
Im from Poland , a land of lawlessness

Offline PrideofNi

• Major General
  • This is just a game, respect other people!
    • View Profile
    • K-KA HQ
  • Nick: PrideofNi
« Reply #40 on: April 27, 2016, 01:29:37 pm »
Nobody is going to pay attention to this unless;

1. A clear definition of what they are meant to be doing is given.
2. An outline of their powers.
3. Candidates actually state what they are going to address - the line of the community is unhappy etc is becoming tiresome. How do you know it is? Even if such a thing was possible to know, what on earth could you do, as I am assuming such a role can't be limited to a mere forum, of which the majority of people don't have any kind of activity on.

It's just another pointless title.

Offline Duuring

• Duuring
  • Free at last
    • View Profile

Offline Dazzer

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: April 27, 2016, 02:40:26 pm »
Still pointless to me

Lawbringer

« Reply #43 on: April 27, 2016, 04:01:49 pm »
The question is will they be able to remove Karthbab

Offline William

• Major General
  • What doth life?
    • View Profile
    • Youtube Channel where I upload NW and M&B
  • Nick: CluelessWill
« Reply #44 on: April 27, 2016, 04:08:39 pm »
The point of the CR is not to end anything or destroy anything. You're supposed to help make FSE more transparent and allow the voice of the users to be heard. It's nothing like what you guys are saying.. Strive to make the forums a fun experience for all, no biased opinions or judgements.
Check out my YT channel where I post NW www.youtube. com/c/CluelessWill
Spoiler
god damn, Anthony is smart, he was able to get the shit AEF to tie with the best reg in the game. The tactical geniusness needed to pull off such a feat is insane. He's the Erwin Rommel of NW.
i always get an erection when i check my subscrptions and see that phresh cluelesswill vid
It won't be FSE developing it, so it will come out!
[close]