Author Topic: M. Points | 23.07 | MASSIVE UPDATE  (Read 915525 times)

Offline Golden.

• What in Gods name?
  • Major General
  • 🤠
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [G]
  • Side: Confederacy
Re: M. Points | 30.04 | Player rankings - Updated
« Reply #8505 on: June 01, 2019, 10:47:49 pm »
just

fucking

lol

i was the greatest troll this game had ever seen back in my glory days, you EU's dont have ANY clue

i aint even a troll anymore

i mainly just LARP

Offline Python | Smeagol

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: The Team'#039#039#039#039#039s Teamkil
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #8506 on: June 07, 2019, 06:22:33 pm »
not been a post for 5 days so you know I had to keep it fresh

Offline AccursedGull

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • If you are losing the battle, just win. ~Sun Tzu
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Gull ; Broly
« Reply #8507 on: June 07, 2019, 06:31:56 pm »
wow python posting a lot lately. Trying to overtake Herishey with amount of posts

"Only when a mosquito lands on your balls will you learn to rather use precision than strength"

Offline MarxeiL

• Lieutenant General
  • Cvet nastroenija - serij, samij skuchnij
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 13e | CCCP
« Reply #8508 on: June 07, 2019, 06:43:12 pm »
u can make ur own list and pm me on fse so i put it there
| 1x 10v10 Winner | 2x 9v9 Winner | 2x 8v8 Winner | 1x 7v7 Winner | 1x 6v6 Winner | 2x 5v5 Winner | 1x 4v4 Winner | 1x 3v3 Winner |
| 1x TDT Winner | 1x NWL (2nd L) Winner | 1x NWL (1st L) Winner | 1x RGT Winner | 2x RGL Winner |
| 1x TDT Runner-up | 1x 8v8 Runner-up | 1x 7v7 Runner-up | 1x NWFL Runner-up | 1x EIC Runner-up | 1x 2v2 Runner-up |

Offline Shadey

• Statue King
  • Donator
  • Joli garçon
    • View Profile
« Reply #8509 on: June 07, 2019, 06:44:56 pm »

S.Points incoming

Offline Muhataa

• First Lieutenant
  • Banned!
    • View Profile
  • Nick: ex.Moderator TKC
« Reply #8510 on: June 09, 2019, 09:57:38 am »

Offline Gi

• General
  • #freepoland
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Snappers_Gi
« Reply #8511 on: June 09, 2019, 02:15:06 pm »
I must say I am in utter shock at how low you have rated faisan on this list. I would have thought that the inventor of the backstab and pioneer of the 5v1 kill method would command a higher place on a melee list. If in any doubt of his melee ability then go to the gf server around peak time and spectate the player "Betty_Bea_Getty_McCanahagn" and watch his game breaking, mind bending melee style.

Offline Tardet

• The NW Historian
  • General
  • Fidelitate et Honore | Fake Hype King
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Tardet
« Reply #8512 on: June 09, 2019, 02:54:18 pm »
I must say I am in utter shock at how low you have rated faisan on this list. I would have thought that the inventor of the backstab and pioneer of the 5v1 kill method would command a higher place on a melee list. If in any doubt of his melee ability then go to the gf server around peak time and spectate the player "Betty_Bea_Getty_McCanahagn" and watch his game breaking, mind bending melee style.

Not to mention he is also leading the arguably greatest groupfighting team of all time. I know it doesn't necessarily matter in the individual rankings but surely this must count for something?
Don't worry about what people think, they don't do it very often.

Nock

« Reply #8513 on: June 12, 2019, 05:29:29 pm »

Not to mention he is also leading the arguably greatest groupfighting team of all time. I know it doesn't necessarily matter in the individual rankings but surely this must count for something?

Offline Le_Faisan

• First Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #8514 on: June 12, 2019, 07:08:15 pm »

HAHAHAHAHAHA you are so funny GI, your little brain can't see THE SKILL IN ACTION. Your are just a monkey who spam down stab everywhere and you pray to hit someone like Sadman. You teached me melee at the beginning but i when i see your level actually, i cry, i tell myself is not possible is not GI, he is trash like sandman and retarded like dayboul. GI for me you look like an african baby and i can be this Madonna who will adopt you and teach you melee. GI you need help, i can help you, its urgent get help !

Offline Fralla8

• Colonel
  • 30x Gold yo
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 15thYR Cpl Fralla8
« Reply #8515 on: June 12, 2019, 07:12:05 pm »
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaand demoted
Lit triple post enyoy ban noob
Im a noob because your mad about what I post lol thats toxic as fuck and your a hypocrite to trying to team up with me with mad people your the noob kid, you wouldn't be acting this big by yourself. Go run back to your posse you pussy you ain't shit by yourself.

Offline Fungus

• Major
  • The original shrigma male
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Jr Pet Detective Fungus
« Reply #8516 on: June 12, 2019, 07:47:20 pm »
VERY NICE
Listen to me big fat red haired spastic, you don't have half of my intelectual capacity, you are a fucking brain less animal, i think your mother throwed you on a wall when you were a baby and this is why you have the same brain as a monkey,
You understand nothing, this is why you are working at 20, because your brain did not allowed you to go to school to grab a decent degree, being toxic on a video game is not the same as being retarded, you should try to do some maths exercices because remember you can't even count to 10 if you remember one of the recent tournament, so now go threat your gambling addiction before your mom kick you out of her house.
And you should also go in an asylum, you get triggered by a fucking game and go in depression, deleting everyone on Steam and setting your profile as private, you cunt.

Offline Gi

• General
  • #freepoland
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Snappers_Gi
« Reply #8517 on: June 12, 2019, 10:39:15 pm »

HAHAHAHAHAHA you are so funny GI, your little brain can't see THE SKILL IN ACTION. Your are just a monkey who spam down stab everywhere and you pray to hit someone like Sadman. You teached me melee at the beginning but i when i see your level actually, i cry, i tell myself is not possible is not GI, he is trash like sandman and retarded like dayboul. GI for me you look like an african baby and i can be this Madonna who will adopt you and teach you melee. GI you need help, i can help you, its urgent get help !

Offline Muhataa

• First Lieutenant
  • Banned!
    • View Profile
  • Nick: ex.Moderator TKC

Offline Cameron.

• Second Lieutenant
  • And still I rise
    • View Profile
    • No need to cringe you w my experience
  • Nick: Loyalty, Honour, Integrity
« Reply #8519 on: June 16, 2019, 12:01:57 pm »
Forgive me if I’m wrong, however I am certain ironreign got found out for autoblock if he was a gren in a Turkish regiment during an EIC match?????

Literally blocked attack’s for maybe 30 seconds in a 5v1 at an inhuman speed and all of them were right and could do two at a time.

Spoiler
[close]