Offline YS23

• Second Lieutenant
  • Ὑπομονὴ κερδίον.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Xephaeston
  • Side: Neutral
Re: Wursti's Statistics Thread | 2015 fix
« Reply #300 on: July 28, 2023, 11:31:27 pm »
"We should foster an inclusive and supportive environment where everyone can express their passion for gaming in their unique ways. So, instead of dismissing or belittling others' interests, let's celebrate the diverse aspects that make the gaming community vibrant and engaging for everyone."

Go back to making threads you little rat

Offline AchillesTheOne

• Major
  • Seals 6 [54]
    • View Profile
  • Nick: The One, The Only, The Notorious
« Reply #301 on: July 28, 2023, 11:32:38 pm »
damn.

Offline Tardet

• The NW Historian
  • General
  • Fidelitate et Honore | Fake Hype King
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Tardet
« Reply #302 on: July 28, 2023, 11:53:08 pm »
Spoiler
It's 20 fucking 23. And people are still crying about  "ingame palmares  ;D ;D ;D ;D (still makes me cringe)" and about what someone achieved or not in a forsaken game 90% of this world never heard about. Besides Herishey has done a lot and contributed a lot for this community. Can only have respect for the guy.

Hey there,

While it's true that some people might get overly fixated on in-game achievements and trophies, it's essential to recognize that different individuals find joy and fulfillment in various aspects of gaming. For some, collecting trophies and building an impressive in-game palmares is a source of pride and accomplishment. It adds an extra layer of challenge and excitement to their gaming experience, which can be incredibly rewarding for them.

On the other hand, not everyone shares the same enthusiasm for in-game achievements, and that's perfectly fine too. Some players might prefer to focus on other aspects of the game, like exploring the storyline, enjoying the immersive environments, or simply playing for fun and relaxation.

Herishey's contributions to the gaming community are undoubtedly commendable, and it's great to see someone making a positive impact. However, that shouldn't diminish or invalidate other players' interests in their in-game achievements. People are entitled to their opinions and preferences, and it's essential to respect diversity within the gaming community.

In the end, what matters most is that individuals enjoy their gaming experiences, regardless of how they choose to approach it. We should foster an inclusive and supportive environment where everyone can express their passion for gaming in their unique ways. So, instead of dismissing or belittling others' interests, let's celebrate the diverse aspects that make the gaming community vibrant and engaging for everyone.

Remember, each player finds their own path in the gaming world, and that's what makes it such an exciting and diverse space.

Happy gaming!
[close]
So this is what it feels to read my bullshit
Don't worry about what people think, they don't do it very often.

Offline HiReaper

• Second Lieutenant
  • Not a chav and known hatecrimer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Reaps
  • Side: Union
« Reply #303 on: July 28, 2023, 11:54:43 pm »

Spoiler
It's 20 fucking 23. And people are still crying about  "ingame palmares  ;D ;D ;D ;D (still makes me cringe)" and about what someone achieved or not in a forsaken game 90% of this world never heard about. Besides Herishey has done a lot and contributed a lot for this community. Can only have respect for the guy.

[close]

ay bro fse crusaders are the only thing keeping this monotone ass game alive now and u wanna take it away??

Offline AchillesTheOne

• Major
  • Seals 6 [54]
    • View Profile
  • Nick: The One, The Only, The Notorious
« Reply #304 on: July 29, 2023, 12:16:56 am »

Spoiler

[close]

ay bro fse crusaders are the only thing keeping this monotone ass game alive now and u wanna take it away??

the cold truth...

Offline ZorkboyInBahkmout

• First Sergeant
  • 55th | Infinite
    • View Profile
« Reply #305 on: July 29, 2023, 12:17:02 am »

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #306 on: July 29, 2023, 01:05:24 am »
I told you I'd get the drama going again, you're welcome.
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline ClaSh

• French Pioneer
  • Colonel
  • Opinionated but I'm always spitting straight facts
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [Nr.24] hachiman
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #307 on: July 29, 2023, 01:11:27 am »
Tbh I would remove Dekkers from the 2012 dream team (his bro Gokiller was even better lol) and add Fortune or Melton

Wursti

« Reply #308 on: July 29, 2023, 01:13:59 am »
Well its not really about individual skill, after next Update its just about Top30 of that generation on Gibby & Herisheys Thread and % of maximum points achieved of that year

Offline Kore

• The Sideblock King
  • Major General
  • Best Czech player on the Moon. uaa
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Oubliette*******
« Reply #309 on: July 29, 2023, 01:14:34 am »
Tbh I would remove Dekkers from the 2012 dream team (his bro Gokiller was even better lol) and add Fortune or Melton

i mean the criteria are kinda obvious, it doesn't seem to be opinionated
One of the best side blockers in the game. Often reffered as 'the Sideblock King'.

Offline James.

• Brigadier General
    • View Profile
« Reply #310 on: July 29, 2023, 01:17:33 am »

RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA🦅🦅🦅🦅🦅🦅🦅🦅🦅🦅🦅🦅🦅🦅🦅🦅🦅🦅🦅🦅
USA USA USA USA
NickCole is our national hero and should be recognized for being the ONLY NA member to appear on this list.

Wursti

« Reply #311 on: July 29, 2023, 01:18:04 am »

Spoiler
[close]

thats for 2012 for example in next update

1-10 = 30 points
11-20 = 20
21-30 = 10

I try to take the Generation that includes the most of that year
« Last Edit: July 29, 2023, 01:20:38 am by Wursti »

Offline MarxeiL

• Lieutenant General
  • Cvet nastroenija - serij, samij skuchnij
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 13e | CCCP
« Reply #312 on: July 29, 2023, 11:56:00 am »
Seems like Achilles has mastered chat gpt
| 1x 10v10 Winner | 2x 9v9 Winner | 2x 8v8 Winner | 1x 7v7 Winner | 1x 6v6 Winner | 2x 5v5 Winner | 1x 4v4 Winner | 1x 3v3 Winner |
| 1x TDT Winner | 1x NWL (2nd L) Winner | 1x NWL (1st L) Winner | 1x RGT Winner | 2x RGL Winner |
| 1x TDT Runner-up | 1x 8v8 Runner-up | 1x 7v7 Runner-up | 1x NWFL Runner-up | 1x EIC Runner-up | 1x 2v2 Runner-up |

Offline Ledger

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Self-proclaimed selfish super-spreader.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 91st_Lt_James_Munro
  • Side: Union
« Reply #313 on: July 30, 2023, 12:31:20 am »
Lists are retarded and make no sense cos most of you window lickers and mouth breathers have the collective IQ of a special needs orphanage.

Offline Fralla8

• Colonel
  • 30x Gold yo
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 15thYR Cpl Fralla8
« Reply #314 on: July 30, 2023, 12:32:34 am »
Sorry I'll take grandpa back to his retirement home...
Lit triple post enyoy ban noob
Im a noob because your mad about what I post lol thats toxic as fuck and your a hypocrite to trying to team up with me with mad people your the noob kid, you wouldn't be acting this big by yourself. Go run back to your posse you pussy you ain't shit by yourself.