Author Topic: I'm pissed (COVID thread)  (Read 20446 times)

Offline Furrnox

• Lieutenant General
  • Eternally incorrect, centre-left, asshole.
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
Re: I'm pissed (COVID thread)
« Reply #180 on: May 22, 2021, 06:36:49 pm »
Stop fear-mongering and being hysterical over a virus that kills 0.2% of people infected. And the vast majority of them are fat or old folk.
And the reason we have such a low death % is because we're queranteeing and following health experts guidelines.
I don't understand how you can be this dense.

"Among those who develop symptoms, most (about 80%) recover from the disease without needing hospital treatment. About 15% become seriously ill and require oxygen and 5% become critically ill and need intensive care." - WHO

More people would die not only because of covid but probably also due to other diseases since healthcare providers probably wouldn't be able to provide adequate care.
« Last Edit: May 22, 2021, 07:45:50 pm by Furrnox »

Offline Kore

• The Sideblock King
  • Major General
  • Best Czech player on the Moon. uaa
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Oubliette*******
« Reply #181 on: May 23, 2021, 02:53:00 am »
thanks for yet another dose of autism (from both sides of the argument)

now please continue, I will check back next week
One of the best side blockers in the game. Often reffered as 'the Sideblock King'.

Offline John Price

• Block guys what is this!?
  • General
  • Destroyer of RGL
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #182 on: May 23, 2021, 04:13:26 am »
This and the political thread is like visiting a zoo, many interesting creatures to look at, maybe even laugh at for 5 minutes.
Knightmare is from Albania, no?
Sorry, I can't accept this team.

Offline Octanidas

• First Lieutenant
  • new and interesting ways to play
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 8th_Huss_HGrd /// Nr4_OLt
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #183 on: May 23, 2021, 09:22:58 am »
This and the political thread is like visiting a zoo, many interesting creatures to look at, maybe even laugh at for 5 minutes.

Offline Phil The Thril

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #184 on: May 23, 2021, 11:00:03 am »
Everyone that comes in this thread and talks about how everyone else is retarded but doesn't actually take a side so they can avoid confrontation
Spoiler
[close]
Nice Guy. Tries Hard. Loves The Game.

Offline Eamon

• Major
  • LtCol of the 15th_YR
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Irish
« Reply #185 on: May 23, 2021, 11:20:58 am »
Stop fear-mongering and being hysterical over a virus that kills 0.2% of people infected. And the vast majority of them are fat or old folk.
And the reason we have such a low death % is because we're queranteeing and following health experts guidelines.

"Among those who develop symptoms, most (about 80%) recover from the disease without needing hospital treatment. About 15% become seriously ill and require oxygen and 5% become critically ill and need intensive care." - WHO

More people would die not only because of covid but probably also due to other diseases since healthcare providers probably wouldn't be able to provide adequate care.

Hey the hospitals will just fix everybody at the same time right

Offline DayBoul

• Major
  • question mark
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [15th_YR] DayBoul
« Reply #186 on: May 24, 2021, 01:16:59 am »
i'm sure you've proof read all the studies and not just blindly follow whatever /pol/ and alex jones says  ;D
honey what you're sure of lost all relevance the day u revealed the full extent of your libtardation :-*
what?
it means STFU LIBTARD FAGoOTOOOOO GAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAH XDDDDDDDD
lying requires that one first knows the truth, bullshitting calls for no such precondition - X Æ A-12

Offline DayBoul

• Major
  • question mark
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [15th_YR] DayBoul
« Reply #187 on: May 24, 2021, 01:25:39 am »
also stfu if it didnt click the first time big lol ur so unbelievably pathetic i dont even know why i talk to you XDddddd soirry herishy for double post i beg forgiveness

edit : hi irish peace upon you brother
lying requires that one first knows the truth, bullshitting calls for no such precondition - X Æ A-12

Offline Furrnox

• Lieutenant General
  • Eternally incorrect, centre-left, asshole.
    • View Profile
« Reply #188 on: May 26, 2021, 05:32:29 am »
This ain’t it, chief.

Offline Janne

• Lieutenant General
  • keep yourself safe
    • View Profile
« Reply #189 on: May 26, 2021, 05:42:27 am »
i'm sure you've proof read all the studies and not just blindly follow whatever /pol/ and alex jones says  ;D
honey what you're sure of lost all relevance the day u revealed the full extent of your libtardation :-*
what?
it means STFU LIBTARD FAGoOTOOOOO GAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAH XDDDDDDDD
cringe

Offline Maple™

• Captain
  • GLORIOUS MELEE
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Boy Wonder
« Reply #190 on: May 29, 2021, 08:52:24 am »

Exercise, eat well, and stop being a fatass so you won't have to worry about the virus. You guys are so reliant on these nameless "experts" its hysterical. If the experts came out with a study that said drinking gallons of mercury was good for you I bet you'd start chugging

Offline Eamon

• Major
  • LtCol of the 15th_YR
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Irish
« Reply #191 on: May 29, 2021, 11:32:42 am »
also stfu if it didnt click the first time big lol ur so unbelievably pathetic i dont even know why i talk to you XDddddd soirry herishy for double post i beg forgiveness

edit : hi irish peace upon you brother

Inshallah

Offline MrTiki

• Former Moderator
  • Senior Madmin EU
    • View Profile
  • Nick: MrTiki
« Reply #192 on: May 29, 2021, 02:49:22 pm »

Exercise, eat well, and stop being a fatass so you won't have to worry about the virus. You guys are so reliant on these nameless "experts" its hysterical. If the experts came out with a study that said drinking gallons of mercury was good for you I bet you'd start chugging
Jeez, I can't imagine being such a bozo that you'd listen to people who's job it is to literally analyze research and create guidelines based off of that.
On a completely unrelated note, who told you that exercising, eating well and not being a fatass will help against the virus? Hope it wasn't some cuck of an "Expert"

Offline Ledger

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Self-proclaimed selfish super-spreader.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 91st_Lt_James_Munro
« Reply #193 on: May 29, 2021, 03:29:00 pm »
Exercise and being fit > Jab

The only science I trust is broscience cos we are always proven right in the end.

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 71st Guard MEME POLICE
« Reply #194 on: May 29, 2021, 04:55:53 pm »

Jeez, I can't imagine being such a bozo that you'd listen to people who's job it is to literally analyze research and create guidelines based off of that.
On a completely unrelated note, who told you that exercising, eating well and not being a fatass will help against the virus? Hope it wasn't some cuck of an "Expert"
Isn’t obesity a significant risk factor in getting severe COVID? I swear I saw something like 78% of hospitalized patients under 65 were overweight
Also, it’s only positive to “eat well and exercise” right? Obviously that’s not complete COVID protection but it can’t hurt

1x NA Duel- Runner up |  3x 3v3- 3rd place (Seadderol Deflatriots) (Ez Money) (71st Guards + Russian) | 1x Duel League- 4th place | 1x Regimental Groupfighting- 1st place (71st)  l  1x 2v2- 3rd Place (Vortex/Theodin) | TNWL Season 2 - 1st Place l 1x 2v2- 1st Place (Theodin/Elite) l 2x NANWL-
 71st, Nr8(LG) l 1x 4v4- 1st Place (RussianFury, Waste, NickCole, Theodin) l 1x Cav Joust- 2nd Place l 1x 4v4-
 3rd Place (Theodin, AsianP, Sleek, Godfried, Lurvy) l 1x 5v5 - 1st Place (RussianFury, Yoshie, Krastinov, Jorge, Theodin - Thanos and his children)