Author Topic: I'm pissed (COVID thread)  (Read 20439 times)

Offline Cage

• Major
    • View Profile
    • 8th King's Royal Hussars
  • Nick: Former 8th Cpt.
  • Side: Union
Re: I'm pissed (COVID thread)
« Reply #135 on: May 18, 2021, 10:55:46 am »
If you're "immunocompromised" then stay inside, don't go out. Or since masks work so well, wear a fucking mask. People who don't want to take the vaccine or wear a mask shouldn't be forced to do so.

They have, and they do. But why advise them to stay in their homes indefintely when there's a clear path to them not having to? You would rather advise millions of people to continue to stay inside indefinitely than suck it up and take a vaccine like everyone else, are you really that selfish?

Offline Ledger

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Self-proclaimed selfish super-spreader.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 91st_Lt_James_Munro
« Reply #136 on: May 18, 2021, 10:59:16 am »
If you're "immunocompromised" then stay inside, don't go out. Or since masks work so well, wear a fucking mask. People who don't want to take the vaccine or wear a mask shouldn't be forced to do so.

They have, and they do. But why advise them to stay in their homes indefintely when there's a clear path to them not having to? You would rather advise millions of people to continue to stay inside indefinitely than suck it up and take a vaccine like everyone else, are you really that selfish?

It's my life. I shouldn't be forced to take a vaccine I don't want to take. From today onward I'll consider myself a super-spreader. Me and my dick will be considered super-spreaders.

Offline Cage

• Major
    • View Profile
    • 8th King's Royal Hussars
  • Nick: Former 8th Cpt.
« Reply #137 on: May 18, 2021, 11:00:42 am »

It's my life. I shouldn't be forced to take a vaccine I don't want to take. From today onward I'll consider myself a super-spreader. Me and my dick will be considered super-spreaders.
A simple 'yes' would've sufficed

Offline Fredovic

• Second Lieutenant
  • eternally correct
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #138 on: May 18, 2021, 11:07:28 am »
To be honest my aim is not to try and convice people like you. When you're in that situation, deep in conspiracy and misinformation, there comes a point where you're too far gone to listen to any kind of facts or reason. The reason you deem it 'unconvincing' is because its about data and fundementals of public health, not exciting conspiracy theories or cover ups that 'I swear happened!'.

More my aim is to try and convince anyone sitting on the fence reading your posts. Unfortunately, what you fail to realise is that when you type this nonsense people read it and some may even believe it. This is why it needs to be called out as soon as possible. In whatever circles you might be in it, just step outside it for a second and realise that actually you are in a vast minority of people- for a reason.

You can't give advice about health based on 'I think that' or 'I knew someone who'. It doesn't work like that. Yes its not as fun to think that there aren't conspiracies going on, and wow how boring is it that the human race created another vaccine that is completely safe and effective, based on RCTs that are some of the largest ever conducted.

Be better, because ultimately you are neither doing yourself or anyone else a favour by shouting this unfounded, unbased and dangerous rhetoric. I do hope, however, that you'll come to your senses before you or anyone in your family or who you care about is affected or you do indeed put anyone else in danger. There are a lot of families grieving right now, so at least have a little bit of empathy for those whose loved ones were taken before their time.

Take the vaccine if you wish to do so, wear a mask till the end of time if you so please. Don't force me to do either. Problem solved.

Until you get the virus and you're completely fine but you spread it to someone who is immunocompromised and can't take the vaccine or just hasn't been able to have the vaccine yet. They then develop serious complications, and may even die. That's on you. You caused that. Be honest, could you really live with that? Have some empathy, swallow your ego and please educate yourself.

Why yes, all men of culture should get their health and life advice from strangers on FSE. Then again you're lucky I'm dropping golden nuggets FREE OF CHARGE.

The stupidity of some individuals here is beyond help

Nice takes, thank you for your contribution. You may now continue to jerk off to your favorite twitch e-girls.

Offline 19boboy97

• First Lieutenant
  • Gotta Catch 'Em All!
    • View Profile
    • FSE cat girl
  • Nick: Cat Girl Trainer
« Reply #139 on: May 18, 2021, 11:08:09 am »
I'm not gonna take a vaccine so I don't have to justiy staying home a lot and playing video games.

Easy :)

Offline Lone

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #140 on: May 18, 2021, 11:59:32 am »

I don’t quiet get how one can have such a short view in things.

You’re profiting by the people who get vaccinated because it keeps the normal medical treat possible if used and it prevents yourself from getting a serious infection, why wouldn’t you take it?
Tier Legendary Elite ++
97p Lone : By himself he's a very good duo. So he deserve a spot of his own.

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 71st Guard MEME POLICE
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #141 on: May 18, 2021, 02:44:48 pm »
Perhaps the way to convince the vaccine hesitant isn’t to call them morons and killers or question their empathy
That does not seem effective

1x NA Duel- Runner up |  3x 3v3- 3rd place (Seadderol Deflatriots) (Ez Money) (71st Guards + Russian) | 1x Duel League- 4th place | 1x Regimental Groupfighting- 1st place (71st)  l  1x 2v2- 3rd Place (Vortex/Theodin) | TNWL Season 2 - 1st Place l 1x 2v2- 1st Place (Theodin/Elite) l 2x NANWL-
 71st, Nr8(LG) l 1x 4v4- 1st Place (RussianFury, Waste, NickCole, Theodin) l 1x Cav Joust- 2nd Place l 1x 4v4-
 3rd Place (Theodin, AsianP, Sleek, Godfried, Lurvy) l 1x 5v5 - 1st Place (RussianFury, Yoshie, Krastinov, Jorge, Theodin - Thanos and his children)

Offline Fwuffy

• Amazing human being who deserves this title fully
  • General
  • Statue Gaming™
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Toupie
« Reply #142 on: May 18, 2021, 02:55:02 pm »
Perhaps the way to convince the vaccine hesitant isn’t to call them morons and killers or question their empathy
no shut up have some empathy

Offline Dan the Seagull Chef

• Commander in Chief
  • I use a pinch of Jesus in every dish.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [Chef]Dan_the_Chef
« Reply #143 on: May 18, 2021, 03:00:28 pm »
Unironically if you are able to get the vaccine and don’t and then die, I will actually nay nay on your grave
Wanna help the Wiki, join the Discord! Here are also the FSE Thread and Taleworlds Thread.

Offline Fwuffy

• Amazing human being who deserves this title fully
  • General
  • Statue Gaming™
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Toupie
« Reply #144 on: May 18, 2021, 03:26:20 pm »
Unironically if you are able to get the vaccine and don’t and then die, I will actually nay nay on your grave
im healthy

Offline BabyJesus

• General
  • #1 Cringe poster and lover of Anna Kendrick
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Most Average MVP of All Time
« Reply #145 on: May 18, 2021, 04:02:01 pm »
Perhaps the way to convince the vaccine hesitant isn%u2019t to call them morons and killers or question their empathy
Unironically if you are able to get the vaccine and don%u2019t and then die, I will actually nay nay on your grave
I would love if you nay nayed on my grave
1st NWPC S2(21st)|(1st) 5v5 Draft~NA GroupFighting Tournament  |1st♕Rex's 6v6 Tournament | 1st TNWL S2(71st) | 1st NWL S5 (58e) | 3rd place Sleeks 5v5 (Highschoole DxD)
You are by far the best average player to touch this game.
Quote from: Risk
The BEST average player of all time

Offline Scottish Unicorn

• Most Beloved In All Of NW
  • Senior Moderator
  • Meowing in chat
    • View Profile
    • My Nudes
« Reply #146 on: May 18, 2021, 08:57:31 pm »

Offline Fredovic

• Second Lieutenant
  • eternally correct
    • View Profile
« Reply #147 on: May 18, 2021, 09:58:06 pm »
I think you should let us moron low IQ psychopath killers die to natural selection and mind your own business. Let's face it, you'd rather see us burn on a stake anyway so I don't understand why the FUCK would you waste your time convincing and virtue-signalling to morons like me??

...or did I maybe have a point and you can think if you can convince me you can get your own affirmation for getting jabbed?  ::)    too late now boys shoulda contacted me earlier for the latest insights from infowars.com. Cos so far there are still no proper points made that I haven't absolutely debunked with facts and logic, only petty insults and shaming  8)   Have fun getting anal swabbed by your gynecologist I know it makes you cum, nothing against that I'm an open-minded liberal after all.

I win, now zip it and lock this thread
« Last Edit: May 18, 2021, 10:10:43 pm by Fredovic »

Offline MarjioviçR

• Captain
  • freedoms simp
    • View Profile
  • Nick: MotoBvock MaimLockXD
« Reply #148 on: May 18, 2021, 11:19:30 pm »
i wont take a vaccine neither cuz turkey soo poor to buy vaccines ;);););)

Offline Maple™

• Captain
  • GLORIOUS MELEE
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Boy Wonder
« Reply #149 on: May 18, 2021, 11:58:16 pm »
I'm literally stunned by the sheer ignorance some Americans have. Just wear your fucking mask, take the vaccine if you want and just wait the pandemic out. Solidarity should be the number one priority.
You have been getting bent over and sodomized by your gov for the past decade so i'm not surprised by this loyal dog behavior at all. If I throw a biscuit your way can you wag your tail and roll over like a good boy?