Author Topic: I'm pissed (COVID thread)  (Read 20444 times)

Offline Fredovic

• Second Lieutenant
  • eternally correct
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
Re: I'm pissed (COVID thread)
« Reply #120 on: May 16, 2021, 04:05:36 pm »
but there's legitimate reasons to believe that this particular vaccine could be rushed.
It seems like you're not familiar with cover-ups with vaccine-related deaths or people getting extremely ill and having to stay at the hospital so they can pump infusions into their system but I can't help you there.
I'm not blindly trusting health "experts" that killed more people than saved with their respiration methods - there's evidence recently put forth that respirations increase your likelihood of death by 80%.

Wrong and negligible. More people got affected from closing down their business and shutting down the economy than dying from the vaccine.
The most powerful people in the world aren't taking it and that should tell you something.

I'm sure you're willing to send the sources behind these claims lol

Nah, I'm an avid conspiracy theorist and Alex Jones connesceauir.

Hopefully this discredits my previous posts so I don't have to reply to anymore worm posts such as this one.

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 71st Guard MEME POLICE
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #121 on: May 16, 2021, 04:13:29 pm »
I'm literally stunned by the sheer ignorance some Americans have. Just wear your fucking mask, take the vaccine if you want and just wait the pandemic out. Solidarity should be the number one priority.
America bad, what a great take

1x NA Duel- Runner up |  3x 3v3- 3rd place (Seadderol Deflatriots) (Ez Money) (71st Guards + Russian) | 1x Duel League- 4th place | 1x Regimental Groupfighting- 1st place (71st)  l  1x 2v2- 3rd Place (Vortex/Theodin) | TNWL Season 2 - 1st Place l 1x 2v2- 1st Place (Theodin/Elite) l 2x NANWL-
 71st, Nr8(LG) l 1x 4v4- 1st Place (RussianFury, Waste, NickCole, Theodin) l 1x Cav Joust- 2nd Place l 1x 4v4-
 3rd Place (Theodin, AsianP, Sleek, Godfried, Lurvy) l 1x 5v5 - 1st Place (RussianFury, Yoshie, Krastinov, Jorge, Theodin - Thanos and his children)

Offline Fwuffy

• Amazing human being who deserves this title fully
  • General
  • Statue Gaming™
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Toupie
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #122 on: May 16, 2021, 04:18:59 pm »
I'm literally stunned by the sheer ignorance some Americans have. Just wear your fucking mask, take the vaccine if you want and just wait the pandemic out. Solidarity should be the number one priority.
XD n1

Offline Dokletian

• Brigadier General
  • unironisch
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 4e_Huss_Dokletian
« Reply #123 on: May 16, 2021, 04:47:50 pm »

Hopefully this discredits my previous posts so I don't have to reply to anymore worm posts such as this one.
You are right, this really discredits most you have said.

Obviously, not due to the reasons you listed but because you rather hide behind irony than actually proving that what you said is even near the truth. This ultimately leads to your posts always being the same: a foundation of 'facts' (mostly either outdated, taken out of conext or just straight up invented) followed by questionable hypotheses and sprinkled with countless 'I think', 'I am sure that' and 'I believe that'. You have no interest in actually debating (and I am not saying this because of your own opinion, which - no matter how dumb and stupid it might be - you can have)  because you do not seek for a conversation and interchange of ideas, but just affirmation of your own behavior.

That is not just pathetic but a waste of time for people like Cage who tries to engage in a proper conversation believing that you can actually be reasoned with and convinced by facts and rationality, both of which your posts continuously lack.
Can I just say that I’m really impressed with the cav community, 10x more mature than the inf community and a lot less tolerant of the cancerous players

Offline Furrnox

• Lieutenant General
  • Eternally incorrect, centre-left, asshole.
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: May 16, 2021, 05:53:29 pm »

The most powerful people in the world aren't taking it and that should tell you something.

There's literally videos and/or pictures of world leaders taking the vaccine such as Joe Biden, Kamala Harris, Mike Pence, Boris Johnson, Erdogan, Viktor Orban, António Guterres (Secretary General of UN), the PM of India, the King and Crown Prince of Saudi Arabia, the PM of Israel, the PM of Czech Republic, the PM of Serbia, the Sheik of UAE, the President of South Africa and those are just the ones I found with a quick search. But I guess all those are fake?

Offline Fredovic

• Second Lieutenant
  • eternally correct
    • View Profile
« Reply #125 on: May 16, 2021, 06:39:02 pm »

"Sheer ignorance". It would take you 1 click to see that I'm not American. Please write me an entire paragraph on how stupid you must feel right now.

You are right, this really discredits most you have said.

Obviously, not due to the reasons you listed but because you rather hide behind irony than actually proving that what you said is even near the truth. This ultimately leads to your posts always being the same: a foundation of 'facts' (mostly either outdated, taken out of conext or just straight up invented) followed by questionable hypotheses and sprinkled with countless 'I think', 'I am sure that' and 'I believe that'. You have no interest in actually debating (and I am not saying this because of your own opinion, which - no matter how dumb and stupid it might be - you can have)  because you do not seek for a conversation and interchange of ideas, but just affirmation of your own behavior.

That is not just pathetic but a waste of time for people like Cage who tries to engage in a proper conversation believing that you can actually be reasoned with and convinced by facts and rationality, both of which your posts continuously lack.

What debate? You can ignore most of what I've said, but I still haven't found a good argument on why I should be forced to take the vaccine. He went on a tangent on trying to convince me that it's beneficial for everyone if I took one so I responded with my own rant on why I believe that's bullshit.

There's literally videos and/or pictures of world leaders taking the vaccine such as Joe Biden, Kamala Harris, Mike Pence, Boris Johnson, Erdogan, Viktor Orban, António Guterres (Secretary General of UN), the PM of India, the King and Crown Prince of Saudi Arabia, the PM of Israel, the PM of Czech Republic, the PM of Serbia, the Sheik of UAE, the President of South Africa and those are just the ones I found with a quick search. But I guess all those are fake?

Yea ignore my only point and call me out on this one, you sure got me, all the fatsos and the elders took the vaccine cause they actually might be endangered from the virus itself. Didn't most of them delay it anyway, I thought we were in a deadly pandemic for crying out loud!

Offline BabyJesus

• General
  • #1 Cringe poster and lover of Anna Kendrick
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Most Average MVP of All Time
  • Side: Union
« Reply #126 on: May 17, 2021, 05:35:57 am »
It would be extremely easy for those people to take a fake vaccine
1st NWPC S2(21st)|(1st) 5v5 Draft~NA GroupFighting Tournament  |1st♕Rex's 6v6 Tournament | 1st TNWL S2(71st) | 1st NWL S5 (58e) | 3rd place Sleeks 5v5 (Highschoole DxD)
You are by far the best average player to touch this game.
Quote from: Risk
The BEST average player of all time

Offline Ledger

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Self-proclaimed selfish super-spreader.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 91st_Lt_James_Munro
« Reply #127 on: May 17, 2021, 01:41:02 pm »
Spoiler
[close]

Take the vaccine if you wish to do so, wear a mask till the end of time if you so please. Don't force me to do either. Problem solved.

Offline Earth Bby

• FSE's Official Annoying English-Person
  • Donator
  • Bottom Text
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: May 17, 2021, 02:03:48 pm »
I've had the vaccine and covid twice  ;D can't wait till I have green children

What I will say is that the needles now as so thin I didn't even feel the jab. I think my main experience with needles is when they take blood and those fuckers hurt !

Don't fear the jab use my referral code #Idontwantanotherlockdownsoswallowyourcovidmedicinesogovern entsarentliableforthedeathofweakerpeoplesinourcommunityandcantbeblamed - for 30% off your next top up!

Offline Fredovic

• Second Lieutenant
  • eternally correct
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: May 17, 2021, 02:36:32 pm »
I've had the vaccine and covid twice  ;D can't wait till I have green children

What I will say is that the needles now as so thin I didn't even feel the jab. I think my main experience with needles is when they take blood and those fuckers hurt !

Don't fear the jab use my referral code #Idontwantanotherlockdownsoswallowyourcovidmedicinesogovern entsarentliableforthedeathofweakerpeoplesinourcommunityandcantbeblamed - for 30% off your next top up!

Congratulations. You will be receiving a Medal of Honor for this heroic act shortly at your address.

Offline Furrnox

• Lieutenant General
  • Eternally incorrect, centre-left, asshole.
    • View Profile
« Reply #130 on: May 18, 2021, 02:08:59 am »
It would be extremely easy for those people to take a fake vaccine

Must be nice to claim that anything that doesn't fit your agenda is either fake news or part of some conspiracy.
If we can't trust governments and we can't trust health experts then who can we trust?

Alex Jones? Who literally had to tell a court he was an entertainer and not a journalist?
Dave Rubin? Who thought Jesus was friends with muslims?
Some other rightwinger or "independant" medical expert who is totally not doing it for exposure and/or money?

What makes these people more trustworthy then already established institutions?

Offline Lone

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: May 18, 2021, 09:42:59 am »
The stupidity of some individuals here is beyond help
Tier Legendary Elite ++
97p Lone : By himself he's a very good duo. So he deserve a spot of his own.

Offline crazypro25.

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nr13_Uffz_Krazy
« Reply #132 on: May 18, 2021, 10:17:56 am »

Offline Cage

• Major
    • View Profile
    • 8th King's Royal Hussars
  • Nick: Former 8th Cpt.
« Reply #133 on: May 18, 2021, 10:42:10 am »
To be honest my aim is not to try and convice people like you. When you're in that situation, deep in conspiracy and misinformation, there comes a point where you're too far gone to listen to any kind of facts or reason. The reason you deem it 'unconvincing' is because its about data and fundementals of public health, not exciting conspiracy theories or cover ups that 'I swear happened!'.

More my aim is to try and convince anyone sitting on the fence reading your posts. Unfortunately, what you fail to realise is that when you type this nonsense people read it and some may even believe it. This is why it needs to be called out as soon as possible. In whatever circles you might be in it, just step outside it for a second and realise that actually you are in a vast minority of people- for a reason.

You can't give advice about health based on 'I think that' or 'I knew someone who'. It doesn't work like that. Yes its not as fun to think that there aren't conspiracies going on, and wow how boring is it that the human race created another vaccine that is completely safe and effective, based on RCTs that are some of the largest ever conducted.

Be better, because ultimately you are neither doing yourself or anyone else a favour by shouting this unfounded, unbased and dangerous rhetoric. I do hope, however, that you'll come to your senses before you or anyone in your family or who you care about is affected or you do indeed put anyone else in danger. There are a lot of families grieving right now, so at least have a little bit of empathy for those whose loved ones were taken before their time.

Take the vaccine if you wish to do so, wear a mask till the end of time if you so please. Don't force me to do either. Problem solved.

Until you get the virus and you're completely fine but you spread it to someone who is immunocompromised and can't take the vaccine or just hasn't been able to have the vaccine yet. They then develop serious complications, and may even die. That's on you. You caused that. Be honest, could you really live with that? Have some empathy, swallow your ego and please educate yourself.

Offline Ledger

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Self-proclaimed selfish super-spreader.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 91st_Lt_James_Munro
« Reply #134 on: May 18, 2021, 10:49:59 am »
If you're "immunocompromised" then stay inside, don't go out. Or since masks work so well, wear a fucking mask. People who don't want to take the vaccine or wear a mask shouldn't be forced to do so.

« Last Edit: May 18, 2021, 10:52:08 am by Ledger »