Author Topic: I'm pissed (COVID thread)  (Read 20459 times)

Offline Eamon

• Major
  • LtCol of the 15th_YR
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Irish
  • Side: Confederacy
Re: I'm pissed (COVID thread)
« Reply #60 on: April 24, 2021, 06:18:12 pm »
Wrong.

Read my post again.

I prefer the elderly folk than the youth and the elderly should stay at home. You are not saving anyone's life. The left wing loves to keep a moral highground to compensate for their personal failures and glorify losers because they are relatable.

Used to be far left myself. Not a good place to be. I am not right wing either, and my post was not political. I don't meddle in politics, the government will save neither me nor you, only you are responsible for your life. The government doesn't give a shit about you. Take it to heart.

BlitzkriegMBNW

« Reply #61 on: April 24, 2021, 06:21:59 pm »
Wrong.

Read my post again.

I prefer the elderly folk than the youth and the elderly should stay at home. You are not saving anyone's life. The left wing loves to keep a moral highground to compensate for their personal failures and glorify losers because they are relatable.

Used to be far left myself. Not a good place to be. I am not right wing either, and my post was not political. I don't meddle in politics, the government will save neither me nor you, only you are responsible for your life. The government doesn't give a shit about you. Take it to heart.
Your trying to simplify a situation that shouldn’t be simplified. I understand your 2 IQ american brain can’t understand or comprehend this so dw I won’t judge :).

Offline Furrnox

• Lieutenant General
  • Eternally incorrect, centre-left, asshole.
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #62 on: April 24, 2021, 06:23:07 pm »
Wrong.

Read my post again.

You do realize they're already staying at home as much as possible right? Yet there are deaths so masks and vaccines are here to help. Have you not followed nursing homes at all?

Saying don't force me to wear a mask and don't shove a vaccine down my throat is political you moron.

Offline Ledger

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Self-proclaimed selfish super-spreader.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 91st_Lt_James_Munro
  • Side: Union
« Reply #63 on: April 24, 2021, 06:28:33 pm »
Hot take - If you're scared of the virus, stay at home isolated, vaccinate yourself and let people live their lives instead of forcing masks and vaccines down our throats.

You are responsible for your own health.

Pussies.

People are losers and they need an excuse to stay losers.

"Oh, It's a pandemic I can't go out and workout or make money, I'll stay at home! This is perfect" Losers

Most of you morons that would take the vaccine are fat with 100 underlying conditions. Stop telling other people what to do when you're fat and useless.

Offline Furrnox

• Lieutenant General
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: April 24, 2021, 06:31:48 pm »
Hot take - If you're scared of the virus, stay at home isolated, vaccinate yourself and let people live their lives instead of forcing masks and vaccines down our throats.

Pussies.

"Oh, It's a pandemic I can't go out and workout or make money, I'll stay at home! This is perfect" Losers

Most of you morons that would take the vaccine are fat with 100 underlying conditions. Stop telling other people what to do when you're fat and useless.

If you can't figure out how to do these things from home or outside where the spread is minimal, you're the fucking loser.

Offline Eamon

• Major
  • LtCol of the 15th_YR
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: April 24, 2021, 06:34:47 pm »

Pussies.

If you can't figure out how to do these things from home or outside where the spread is minimal, you're the fucking loser.

Ledger big snowflake, scary masks are scary, wont make me look like an alpha  >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(

Offline Ledger

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: April 24, 2021, 06:35:35 pm »
Wear your mask, take your vaccine and don't tell me how to live. BE A SLAVE.  I'm not going to take a vaccine for a virus that has a 99.98% survivability rate and the majority of deaths are obese (78%+). Protect the elderly, let the healthy people live their lives.

Offline Fredovic

• Second Lieutenant
  • eternally correct
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: April 24, 2021, 06:38:54 pm »
Wrong.

Read my post again.

Your trying to simplify a situation that shouldn’t be simplified. I understand your 2 IQ american brain can’t understand or comprehend this so dw I won’t judge :).

Wrong. I am not american. I used common sense.

Wrong.

Read my post again.

You do realize they're already staying at home as much as possible right? Yet there are deaths so masks and vaccines are here to help. Have you not followed nursing homes at all?

Saying don't force me to wear a mask and don't shove a vaccine down my throat is political you moron.

Wrong.

If you stayed home alone it would be physically impossible to contract a viral disease. Use common sense.

My statement was not political, but yours was. Ban the stores from selling sugary products - you will lower the chances of obesity. Ban people from driving - you will lower the cause of death from car-related accidents. Ban cigarettes from stores - you will lower the risk of cancer. You don't care about people's lives - you are just pretending.

I am not here to change your minds, our world views are entirely to even attempt. But it was entertaining to cause some blood boil  :)

Offline Eamon

• Major
  • LtCol of the 15th_YR
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: April 24, 2021, 06:41:10 pm »
Wear your mask, take your vaccine and don't tell me how to live. BE A SLAVE.  I'm not going to take a vaccine for a virus that has a 99.98% survivability rate and the majority of deaths are obese (78%+). Protect the elderly, let the healthy people live their lives.

The point is to not contract the thing in the first place, and taking as much pressure off health services as possible that struggle to keep up with the number of cases. Its not about the damn survivability. I don't see how you can't live your life wearing a mask.

Just because you don't get instant gratification on the number of people or who specifically you have helped to protect by wearing the small piece of cloth on your face, doesn't mean you should bitch out.

Offline Ledger

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: April 24, 2021, 06:42:09 pm »

The point is to not contract the thing in the first place, and taking as much pressure off health services as possible that struggle to keep up with the number of cases. Its not about the damn survivability. I don't see how you can't live your life wearing a mask.

Just because you don't get instant gratification on the number of people or who specifically you have helped to protect by wearing the small piece of cloth on your face, doesn't mean you should bitch out.

Masks don't even work. Keep being a slave.

Offline Eamon

• Major
  • LtCol of the 15th_YR
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: April 24, 2021, 06:45:39 pm »

:-* :-* :-* :-*

Offline Fredovic

• Second Lieutenant
  • eternally correct
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: April 24, 2021, 06:45:53 pm »

Funny how they use stats and sources for everything but can't even look at their own research which is inconsistent with their claims.

Offline Furrnox

• Lieutenant General
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: April 24, 2021, 06:46:11 pm »

I guess all health experts in the entire world more or less is lying? The fuck is your problem you just want an excuse not to wear one cause you're so fucking insecure.

Wrong.

Read my post again.

Wrong. I am not american. I used common sense.

Wrong.

Read my post again.

Wrong.

If you stayed home alone it would be physically impossible to contract a viral disease. Use common sense.

My statement was not political, but yours was. Ban the stores from selling sugary products - you will lower the chances of obesity. Ban people from driving - you will lower the cause of death from car-related accidents. Ban cigarettes from stores - you will lower the risk of cancer. You don't care about people's lives - you are just pretending.

I am not here to change your minds, our world views are entirely to even attempt. But it was entertaining to cause some blood boil  :)

Taking either side of the argument is political you moron but I'd say it's less political to follow the advice of health experts.
Which you for whatever reason want to refuse to do.

Wrong.

I wish you would.
« Last Edit: April 24, 2021, 06:49:00 pm by Furrnox »

Offline Ledger

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: April 24, 2021, 06:47:22 pm »

Funny how they use stats and sources for everything but can't even look at their own research which is inconsistent with their claims.

That's what slaves do.

Offline Ledger

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: April 24, 2021, 06:53:30 pm »
I guess all health experts in the entire world more or less is lying? The fuck is your problem you just want an excuse not to wear one cause you're so fucking insecure.

The skinny fat "health experts" who can't even do a single pull-up that keep changing their stances on what we should do. Just admit it, you're a slave. It's all about power and control.