Author Topic: Napoleons Cup - NW World Championship  (Read 162694 times)

Offline Windflower

• General
  • ex PSG, 30th
    • View Profile
    • my jam
  • Side: Union
Re: Napoleons Cup - NW World Championship
« Reply #1770 on: March 04, 2019, 02:49:07 pm »
You are very mislead.

Then why do you keep saying that it is EU v NA. The EU uses the same language so it is ok? There is no such thing as EU language, it is different from regiment to regiment and from country to country. If anything you seem to be mislead that it is an us versus them scenario.

What people are doing is more than just banter, it is actually putting people against each other, even people who have no beef with anyone. Just because I am EU it is fine to harass me during a match? Is a match worth winning if this kind of unprovoked behavior is allowed? This entire tournament is not worth anything if the behavior that team NA showed yesterday is needed to win, to use it as a strategy to "get inside their heads".

Trying to talk good the behavior that team NA showed yesterday only shows how mislead anyone is who actually believes it. I would not want my actual name tied to this community if this is the level a Community Representative acts.
Uhm I'm having a hard time understanding your English, I don't understand your first sentence or what you're alluding to there but from what I think you've said, shit-talking isn't our strategy nor was it anyone else's and it's certainly not viable so why would we collectively prioritize it as "our strategy to get inside your heads"? I don't recall anyone bringing the shit talking to a personal level other than when we've reacted badly to personal jokes about our country/continent. It should also be the referee's job to enforce (and also clarify) the rules as well as prevent such toxic behaviors from occurring during the match. You are talking like you're on a pedestal, hop off that stool for me real quick.

NAPL season 1 saw the greatest regiment winning
ribbit 🐸 cute? 😳 im not cute 😓 i mean my parents 👨‍👩‍👧 call me cute ☺️ but honestly 👉👈 ive never ❌ heard it 👂 from someone else 🗣 before 🥰 thanks i guess? 😳

Offline John Price

• Block guys what is this!?
  • General
  • Destroyer of RGL
    • View Profile
« Reply #1771 on: March 04, 2019, 02:57:30 pm »
Honeslty not too sure why they were offered the choice of a rematch anyway. Literally just fuel for the fire at that point.

Also copy and paste my rules correctly gawd damnit xD
Knightmare is from Albania, no?
Sorry, I can't accept this team.

Offline Golden.

• What in Gods name?
  • Major General
  • 🤠
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [G]
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #1772 on: March 04, 2019, 03:29:50 pm »
Windflower there is literally nothing left to discuss? You guys joined lets face it an EU tournament complained about ping the entire time, was super toxic and lost. End of discussion.

Offline Eamon

• Major
  • LtCol of the 15th_YR
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Irish
« Reply #1773 on: March 04, 2019, 03:32:59 pm »
NA should have let me lead smh

Offline Windflower

• General
  • ex PSG, 30th
    • View Profile
    • my jam
« Reply #1774 on: March 04, 2019, 03:43:37 pm »
Windflower there is literally nothing left to discuss? You guys joined lets face it an EU tournament complained about ping the entire time, was super toxic and lost. End of discussion.
I personally don't have anything more to say unless responded to but my input as a CR I believe is valued and brings a little more insight about the situation which I think is a little more complicated than how you put it. No need for the added bitterness Golden. 

NAPL season 1 saw the greatest regiment winning
ribbit 🐸 cute? 😳 im not cute 😓 i mean my parents 👨‍👩‍👧 call me cute ☺️ but honestly 👉👈 ive never ❌ heard it 👂 from someone else 🗣 before 🥰 thanks i guess? 😳

Offline Eamon

• Major
  • LtCol of the 15th_YR
    • View Profile
« Reply #1775 on: March 04, 2019, 04:35:46 pm »
Dayboul is the pinnacle of European evolution. Not surprising as he is the ultimate byproduct of France Scotland and some North African sand nation. Get told American scum !

Offline DayBoul

• Major
  • question mark
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [15th_YR] DayBoul
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #1776 on: March 04, 2019, 04:40:53 pm »
hello im irish i perform best in Groupfighting_Server and crucial internal 15th gfs  ;D
lying requires that one first knows the truth, bullshitting calls for no such precondition - X Æ A-12

Offline Eamon

• Major
  • LtCol of the 15th_YR
    • View Profile
« Reply #1777 on: March 04, 2019, 04:45:54 pm »
hello im irish i perform best in Groupfighting_Server and crucial internal 15th gfs  ;D

Forgot to skip my first month of college to have more time to carry mb

Offline Rikkert

• Brigadier General
  • Zout!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1778 on: March 04, 2019, 04:52:15 pm »
Claiming you were merely playing passive because of your ping is hypocritical bullshit and you all know it. Fireboy and Moraine came into our ts after the match and said that the you guys were delaying every round as long as possible so that some of my players would either ragequit or go to bed. Because you were all salty that you couldn't force me to play on an NA server. It was honestly a really great display of you guys' attitude. Along with the constant shit talking in all chat, you guys have shown yet again why noone from the EU takes you seriously.

The funny thing is that the delaying actually worked in our favour, as we had a more inexperienced leader leading the first 2 rounds (I love you mels and I couldnt have done it better than you, but lets be honest). After those 2 rounds pieter came home, and we didnt lose a single round after that.

About not playing on an NA server I had 4 different reasons:
1. There is talk of some turks getting ddossed after the match against you guys. Whether these were rumours or not, I was not willing to risk it.
2. I have some really really inexperienced players who can barely block in my team. Giving those guys 100 ping will just make them an easy target.
3. Quite a few of you guys play on EU anyways and are used to the ping. Apart from Movement, none of my guys play actively on NA. This gives you guys an insane advantage if we were to come to NA.
If you have a consistent ping you can make anything work after you get used to it. Look at the turks, some of their players are really good with 80+ ping. Since none of my players ever play NA, none of them are used to that ping, meaning that each and every one of them would be useless.While loads of you guys have played quite a lot of EU and are more used to the 100 ping.
4. The only reason to play on NA is sportsmanship. But you guys have shown yesterday that you dont deserve any semblance of respect or sportsmanship.

As long as a league doesn't force me to play on NA, i will NEVER play on an NA server. Yesterday has only cemented that decision further.
« Last Edit: March 04, 2019, 05:07:16 pm by RikRekt »

Offline DayBoul

• Major
  • question mark
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [15th_YR] DayBoul
« Reply #1779 on: March 04, 2019, 04:59:05 pm »

Forgot to skip my first month of college to have more time to carry mb
Have u made sure to singlehandedly lose for everyone the last tourny with snappers? was it "family issues" again?
lying requires that one first knows the truth, bullshitting calls for no such precondition - X Æ A-12

Offline KillerShark

• First Lieutenant
  • THE KillerShark
    • View Profile
« Reply #1780 on: March 04, 2019, 05:46:54 pm »
Claiming you were merely playing passive because of your ping is hypocritical bullshit and you all know it. Fireboy and Moraine came into our ts after the match and said that the you guys were delaying every round as long as possible so that some of my players would either ragequit or go to bed. Because you were all salty that you couldn't force me to play on an NA server. It was honestly a really great display of you guys' attitude. Along with the constant shit talking in all chat, you guys have shown yet again why noone from the EU takes you seriously.

The funny thing is that the delaying actually worked in our favour, as we had a more inexperienced leader leading the first 2 rounds (I love you mels and I couldnt have done it better than you, but lets be honest). After those 2 rounds pieter came home, and we didnt lose a single round after that.

About not playing on an NA server I had 4 different reasons:
1. There is talk of some turks getting ddossed after the match against you guys. Whether these were rumours or not, I was not willing to risk it.
2. I have some really really inexperienced players who can barely block in my team. Giving those guys 100 ping will just make them an easy target.
3. Quite a few of you guys play on EU anyways and are used to the ping. Apart from Movement, none of my guys play actively on NA. This gives you guys an insane advantage if we were to come to NA.
If you have a consistent ping you can make anything work after you get used to it. Look at the turks, some of their players are really good with 80+ ping. Since none of my players ever play NA, none of them are used to that ping, meaning that each and every one of them would be useless.While loads of you guys have played quite a lot of EU and are more used to the 100 ping.
4. The only reason to play on NA is sportsmanship. But you guys have shown yesterday that you dont deserve any semblance of respect or sportsmanship.

As long as a league doesn't force me to play on NA, i will NEVER play on an NA server. Yesterday has only cemented that decision further.
If you want the TLDR of this: “My players suck even though they are supposed to be the best in the country, and I didn’t want them to lose. Even though we have no chance of actually winning, we just wanted NA to lose because they’re retards”
Former: 29th CSjt, 12th Cpl, Nr37 Kpl, 21eme SoD, 18th LtCol, 1stMN/64th SgtMaj, 23rdPA SgtMaj, 45e CplFo, 78th ESO, 29th Capt, 57th Kgm, LG Fus, 71st Cpl, 34e SoD, 2ndQF LCpl, LG Uffz, Nr4 Gmnr, 98e SoD, 75e Fus, 18e FusV, 47th Grd, and 21st Pte.

Self Proclaimed best movement key player NA

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
« Reply #1781 on: March 04, 2019, 05:50:10 pm »
Locking the thread till tomorrow since you guys can't follow the simple instructions of not posting on the topic anymore or posting provocative costs.
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline Gi

• General
  • #freepoland
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Snappers_Gi
« Reply #1782 on: March 10, 2019, 05:54:07 pm »
GB/IRE vs France
10/03/2019 (today) 7pm GMT
need ref

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
« Reply #1783 on: March 10, 2019, 07:07:02 pm »
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline Von Bergen

• Best Kindergarten Teacher EU West
  • Lieutenant Colonel
  • The one and only
    • View Profile
    • 23rd Ts
  • Nick: Jay Mc Lovin
« Reply #1784 on: March 10, 2019, 09:27:03 pm »
Guys please announce the missing quarter Matches.