Author Topic: NA HoF Thread ♛  (Read 142015 times)

Offline Wastee

• Colonel
  • Nr8[LG]Kpt_Wastee
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Steam: [LG] Wastee
  • Side: Confederacy
Re: NA All-Time Thread ♛
« Reply #1185 on: March 10, 2019, 03:24:21 am »
Imagine how long a 94 person duel tournament, ft7 format, would take today

"I may never make a list, and I may never make the hall of fame, but by God, I made the competitive mailing list" - Undisclosed Gamer

MATT123456789

« Reply #1186 on: March 10, 2019, 03:32:51 am »
smh when I ft7ed matt like a month ago he only won 7-6

also didn't you go negative against berserkers matt? A match that your team dominated 16-8 smh smh smh smh smh

https://gyazo.com/c9f4f775c703d191fd2e207a60bed927
well you see FSE is actually a team and not just one person hunting kills

Weve always worked great together lol

Offline PapaBean

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Just in case I don’t see ya…
    • View Profile
  • Nick: We out
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #1187 on: March 10, 2019, 03:39:52 am »
I would also like to add these names as well.

Gooner 1stFKI
Tjdietz 1erVL
Chill brah Pub
Hayzed 1stRddt
Windlife 13te

Offline Wastee

• Colonel
  • Nr8[LG]Kpt_Wastee
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Steam: [LG] Wastee
« Reply #1188 on: March 10, 2019, 03:42:53 am »
I would also like to add these names as well.

Gooner 1stFKI
Tjdietz 1erVL
Chill brah Pub
Hayzed 1stRddt
Windlife 13te
Not gonna lie since I started playing in start of 2013 I only recognize Gooner and Tj. If you were only known for around a year or less and didn't really make any impact you shouldn't be on an all time list, granted I also don't remember very much from those first two years I played with the 12th, 1stEPG and 2teEPG

"I may never make a list, and I may never make the hall of fame, but by God, I made the competitive mailing list" - Undisclosed Gamer

David_Schrein

« Reply #1189 on: March 10, 2019, 04:08:56 am »
I think Yoshie has been one of the most dominant players the last 2 years or so. That's more time than some of the players that are up higher on the list.

Bump le yosh man

yoshie hasnt won any duel tournaments in the past 2 yeras.

i have. and ive alaso top fragged consisntley since early 2018.

where am i on the list.

if yoshie is on the list i deserve to be on it

also didn't you go negative against berserkers matt? A match that your team dominated 16-8 smh smh smh smh smh

MATT123456789

« Reply #1190 on: March 10, 2019, 04:23:01 am »
I think Yoshie has been one of the most dominant players the last 2 years or so. That's more time than some of the players that are up higher on the list.

Bump le yosh man

yoshie hasnt won any duel tournaments in the past 2 yeras.

i have. and ive alaso top fragged consisntley since early 2018.

where am i on the list.

if yoshie is on the list i deserve to be on it

Yabw

Offline Zzehth

• Donator
  • NANWL Co-Founder
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Mexico is part of NA, damn gringos
« Reply #1191 on: March 10, 2019, 04:52:18 am »
You're a dumb bitch too for not putting me on the list. Are you fucking serious? Waste and Theodin all these bums are 80 something, and I fucking washed them at 500 hours, any legend knows this, yet I'm still not on the list? The name is MATT, you dumb motherfucker. Put me on that list you fucking bum, and do something useful with your NW career. You aren't even top 5 in talent, and you were one of those pussies who always ducked the ft7. Since you motherfuckers are retarded, and need a real man to show you who is the best, here I go:

#1 Hour for Hour: MATT

Legends: Godfried, Maple, Jackie Chan, AsianP, Zzeth, Zorkoth, Breaches, Pinoy, and Tammo. (These are the ones I can name off the top of my head.)

Fuck all that 80 rating 90 rating shit, this is the list after those legends.

Very Good Players: Kovyjack (In his prime his offense was deadly), MATT (At 600 hours, I was never hit, and I beat everybody or barely lost in a competitive duel with the legends above, did things above my hour level and still known among the legends, just the pussies of NW like havoc and apoc don't know shit so they won't say shit), Slovahkin, Suns (He's a very good player, but not a legend), Ritz (He's just a very good player, but not legend status) , Mang (This dude is really good), RussianFury (Dude was really really good in his prime, but I also fucked him up), Hellomoto (9y days beast), Dj Overjoy (For a brief period was killing everbody, but even then I whupped his ass, then he whupped my ass, so we're even), Puppytron (Dude is underrated IMO), Rafael (Fight's like a pussy with 0 offense, but he's a veteran and still finds a way to win).

Good Players: Maccle, Waste, Pedro(Better than all those fuckers on this good player list), Moose, Rune (Dude can be on the very good players list, he can fuck up everyone on this shit).

Players who spent too many hours but still were getting dicked down by MATT:
Nappy, Maccle, Waste, North, Theodin, (Insert 45e, 3eVolt, 29th, 2ndCS members).

This is the official list. Now the king has spoken, you shall all know who was the best.

Don't know this guy listed.

Father of the NA Competitive Scene

Offline ShintoSkookum

• Colonel
  • i am coolest dude nw my mom said so
    • View Profile
  • Nick: shinto (awesome)
« Reply #1192 on: March 10, 2019, 04:59:38 am »
You're a dumb bitch too for not putting me on the list. Are you fucking serious? Waste and Theodin all these bums are 80 something, and I fucking washed them at 500 hours, any legend knows this, yet I'm still not on the list? The name is MATT, you dumb motherfucker. Put me on that list you fucking bum, and do something useful with your NW career. You aren't even top 5 in talent, and you were one of those pussies who always ducked the ft7. Since you motherfuckers are retarded, and need a real man to show you who is the best, here I go:

#1 Hour for Hour: MATT

Legends: Godfried, Maple, Jackie Chan, AsianP, Zzeth, Zorkoth, Breaches, Pinoy, and Tammo. (These are the ones I can name off the top of my head.)

Fuck all that 80 rating 90 rating shit, this is the list after those legends.

Very Good Players: Kovyjack (In his prime his offense was deadly), MATT (At 600 hours, I was never hit, and I beat everybody or barely lost in a competitive duel with the legends above, did things above my hour level and still known among the legends, just the pussies of NW like havoc and apoc don't know shit so they won't say shit), Slovahkin, Suns (He's a very good player, but not a legend), Ritz (He's just a very good player, but not legend status) , Mang (This dude is really good), RussianFury (Dude was really really good in his prime, but I also fucked him up), Hellomoto (9y days beast), Dj Overjoy (For a brief period was killing everbody, but even then I whupped his ass, then he whupped my ass, so we're even), Puppytron (Dude is underrated IMO), Rafael (Fight's like a pussy with 0 offense, but he's a veteran and still finds a way to win).

Good Players: Maccle, Waste, Pedro(Better than all those fuckers on this good player list), Moose, Rune (Dude can be on the very good players list, he can fuck up everyone on this shit).

Players who spent too many hours but still were getting dicked down by MATT:
Nappy, Maccle, Waste, North, Theodin, (Insert 45e, 3eVolt, 29th, 2ndCS members).

This is the official list. Now the king has spoken, you shall all know who was the best.
never insult 29th again or else i will be mildly upset (were u even around for that lol)

Offline maccle

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Ihaveaslightlybelowadveragepenis
« Reply #1193 on: March 10, 2019, 05:03:15 am »
tbh only reason i come to the forums anymore is because i can always count on someone calling me terrible, it warms my heart ty guys :-)
« Last Edit: March 10, 2019, 05:06:49 am by maccle »
huh

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 71st Guard MEME POLICE
« Reply #1194 on: March 10, 2019, 05:27:49 am »
tbh only reason i come to the forums anymore is because i can always count on someone calling me terrible, it warms my heart ty guys :-)
True Canadian GOAT

1x NA Duel- Runner up |  3x 3v3- 3rd place (Seadderol Deflatriots) (Ez Money) (71st Guards + Russian) | 1x Duel League- 4th place | 1x Regimental Groupfighting- 1st place (71st)  l  1x 2v2- 3rd Place (Vortex/Theodin) | TNWL Season 2 - 1st Place l 1x 2v2- 1st Place (Theodin/Elite) l 2x NANWL-
 71st, Nr8(LG) l 1x 4v4- 1st Place (RussianFury, Waste, NickCole, Theodin) l 1x Cav Joust- 2nd Place l 1x 4v4-
 3rd Place (Theodin, AsianP, Sleek, Godfried, Lurvy) l 1x 5v5 - 1st Place (RussianFury, Yoshie, Krastinov, Jorge, Theodin - Thanos and his children)

Offline Risk_

• Major General
  • chris knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #1195 on: March 10, 2019, 05:38:21 am »
Vetro I honestly put you on the list because you were pissed at me about not being on it and begging me to put you on it. I did it as a friendly jester the first time but tbh you don't have much of a case to be on it.

ummm, did you just admit your list is biased? lol

|Viper|

« Reply #1196 on: March 10, 2019, 05:54:55 am »
Vetro I honestly put you on the list because you were pissed at me about not being on it and begging me to put you on it. I did it as a friendly jester the first time but tbh you don't have much of a case to be on it.

It's all bias this man took me off and put Winters on it? Like it's bias and it's obvious.

Offline KillerShark

• First Lieutenant
  • THE KillerShark
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #1197 on: March 10, 2019, 05:57:04 am »
So yall are missing quite a few names.  Nick you dumbass do your research, go to taleworlds and look at the old tourneys cause you missing a bunch of old players.  Oh btw I beat Maccle 7-0 at my height soooo yeah.

https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,242913.msg5814128.html#msg5814128
My first ever tournament back when I was a no name  :'(
Former: 29th CSjt, 12th Cpl, Nr37 Kpl, 21eme SoD, 18th LtCol, 1stMN/64th SgtMaj, 23rdPA SgtMaj, 45e CplFo, 78th ESO, 29th Capt, 57th Kgm, LG Fus, 71st Cpl, 34e SoD, 2ndQF LCpl, LG Uffz, Nr4 Gmnr, 98e SoD, 75e Fus, 18e FusV, 47th Grd, and 21st Pte.

Self Proclaimed best movement key player NA

David_Schrein

« Reply #1198 on: March 10, 2019, 06:00:50 am »

It's all bias this man took me off and put Winters on it? Like it's bias and it's obvious.
ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh,
are we going to forget that nick was already going to put winters on but because vetro was CLAIMING he was so IMPORTANT to all his NANWL wins over the last few years and legit crying/shouting/threatening to quit nw for over 4 hours long.
Thats when winters has said that he wanted to let vetro be on the list instead of him

|Viper|

« Reply #1199 on: March 10, 2019, 06:01:50 am »

ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh,
are we going to forget that nick was already going to put winters on but because vetro was CLAIMING he was so IMPORTANT to all his NANWL wins over the last few years and legit crying/shouting/threatening to quit nw for over 4 hours long.
Thats when winters has said that he wanted to let vetro be on the list instead of him
You take any shot you can at me while you can... kinda sad get a life brother.