Author Topic: NWWC 2018 Important Information (Statistics Page/Maps)  (Read 3387 times)

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
  • Side: Confederacy
NWWC 2018 Important Information (Statistics Page/Maps)
« on: February 22, 2018, 02:12:47 pm »

Key Dates:

Captain choice will be 08.03.2018, Sign-Ups close 15.04.2018, Team Deadlines will be 10.04.2018, The NWWC will be due to start on 16.04.2018

Bracket: Group Stage / Primary Final stage
Bracket: Secondary Final Stage

This year i HerculesTP along with Herishey and Tiberias, have decided to create a statistical page for NWWC 2018, this will record and track all players kills, deaths, K/D Ratio, Teamkills and Clutches. This will all be updated hopefully weekly and will truly show players performance as accurately as possible, the rules and information above will provide further detail.

Also this year, i have decided to create 2-3 (probably 2) new maps for nations to play on, both with their own different layouts and small advantages, captains will decide between themselves and will have ample information and time to go and check out the maps, to decide which will suit their nation better, if captains cannot decide between a map, then the referee will decide for them. Captains can choose to either pick the map before posting their match on the forums, or can choose to decide on the day.

If you would like any of the map files/codes to practise on, please message me (Hercules) on steam directly.

Maps: The Arena (Medium Size)

[close]
Maps: Forest (Medium Size)

[close]
Maps: Pure FPS (Large Size)

[close]

Please note that these maps are still being worked on, and may either slightly change or be completely removed and changed all together.
« Last Edit: April 18, 2019, 05:53:55 pm by MarxeiL »
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.