Author Topic: NWWC 2018 Suggestions  (Read 41533 times)

Online Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
  • Side: Confederacy
NWWC 2018 Suggestions
« on: February 22, 2018, 01:36:11 pm »

Feel free to post any suggestions for NWWC here in regards to just general ideas, rule changes or any other things you can think of.
« Last Edit: April 18, 2019, 05:54:37 pm by MarxeiL »
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline Keita

• Major General
  • deco, mezzala, regista, guiniesta, picolas nepe
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
Re: NWWC Suggestions
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2018, 01:54:38 pm »
/sub
balenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balenci

Offline Nero_

• Lieutenant General
  • fatal not fictitious
    • View Profile
  • Nick: wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2018, 01:54:50 pm »

Offline Knightmare

• Major General
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 22, 2018, 02:23:19 pm »
make pakistan so i can 1v8 ez

Offline Kore

• The Sideblock King
  • Major General
  • Best Czech player on the Moon. uaa
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Oubliette*******
« Reply #4 on: February 22, 2018, 02:38:45 pm »
Lock important information and rules thread
One of the best side blockers in the game. Often reffered as 'the Sideblock King'.

Offline Zappy

• Second Lieutenant
  • AT LEAST 86
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Zappy
« Reply #5 on: February 22, 2018, 02:40:38 pm »

Offline Gokiller

• Almost Pride of Ni
  • Major General
  • Bydand in the chat lads!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 22, 2018, 02:44:51 pm »
Lock important information and rules thread
Seconded, I would also lock the Teams thread.

Online Herishey

• Head Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 22, 2018, 02:49:21 pm »
Was going to get to that, but I am at work whilst making these threads so am just doing what I can when I can.  :)

EDIT all locked now, and all important threads are stickied.
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline Skyfall

• First Lieutenant
  • Wow Im unbanned :D
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 22, 2018, 06:08:56 pm »
Regarding the NA server thing.. how about letting captains decide if they want to play half of the rounds on an American server or not? I think that someone may be willing to do it, id love to do it myself. But on the other hand I can understand that some other countries dont want to do it, so with this option everyone would be happy :) like, both captains have to agree on it or the match will be played just on an EU server.
Also a NA official server is not needed, we could borrow one from a NA reggiment, im sure It wouldnt be a problem.

Online John Price

• Block guys what is this!?
  • General
  • Destroyer of RGL
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 22, 2018, 06:16:55 pm »
Honestly I don't agree with even letting them sign up. Last season was the only time one of their teams bothered to finish?
Knightmare is from Albania, no?
Sorry, I can't accept this team.

Offline Kore

• The Sideblock King
  • Major General
  • Best Czech player on the Moon. uaa
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Oubliette*******
« Reply #10 on: February 22, 2018, 06:23:38 pm »
Honestly I don't agree with even letting them sign up. Last season was the only time one of their teams bothered to finish?

last season only canada joined? it's bs to not let them sign up
One of the best side blockers in the game. Often reffered as 'the Sideblock King'.

Offline Cazasar

• Lieutenant General
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 22, 2018, 07:14:53 pm »

I agree with Kore.
CAUTION: INTERACTIVE SCREENSHOTS NOT MEANT FOR MEDIUM EYES
Cazasar interacting with the boys
[close]
me and cazasar interacting
[close]

Offline Janne

• Lieutenant General
  • keep yourself safe
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 22, 2018, 08:41:56 pm »
uninstall germans

Online Herishey

• Head Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 22, 2018, 09:26:25 pm »
Regarding the NA server thing.. how about letting captains decide if they want to play half of the rounds on an American server or not? I think that someone may be willing to do it, id love to do it myself. But on the other hand I can understand that some other countries dont want to do it, so with this option everyone would be happy :) like, both captains have to agree on it or the match will be played just on an EU server.
Also a NA official server is not needed, we could borrow one from a NA reggiment, im sure It wouldnt be a problem.
I will let them sign up as I always have, but the was originally designed as an EU Tournament, I won't do half the rounds on a NA server. Unless that team specifically wants to be nice, but it won't be a part of the rule set.

Offline The Predurrdurr

• Second Lieutenant
  • Glenn is the true Erwin Rommel of NW
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 22, 2018, 09:32:50 pm »

I agree with Kore.

Price is just scared because he knows Team Iceland would fall to America any day of the week.
Everytime I hear Predurrdurrs voice, I nut in the shape of slashes