Poll

Who do you want to be community representative?

Odysseus
3 (0.4%)
Megaberna
5 (0.7%)
McEwanMaster
15 (2.1%)
Ste
5 (0.7%)
James Grant
7 (1%)
Hypern
34 (4.8%)
Audiate
10 (1.4%)
Jacob
11 (1.6%)
Flash
35 (4.9%)
Evanovic
11 (1.6%)
Ronan6793
1 (0.1%)
Neville
0 (0%)
Aztir
24 (3.4%)
Budzinskiy
3 (0.4%)
Hershey
4 (0.6%)
Potterr
1 (0.1%)
Karth
17 (2.4%)
GG_KingOfClubs
0 (0%)
Mikkel the Great
27 (3.8%)
Feldmarschall_Ben
1 (0.1%)
77y_Maj_Malakith
71 (10%)
Ralph
0 (0%)
ThatSillyLucas
29 (4.1%)
Windbusche
17 (2.4%)
Sander
3 (0.4%)
Crunch
4 (0.6%)
Edward
1 (0.1%)
RockheadRumple
7 (1%)
Crawford
4 (0.6%)
Hawkes
3 (0.4%)
Rackio
22 (3.1%)
BigVHD
15 (2.1%)
Hekko
37 (5.2%)
Frederickson
23 (3.2%)
Hugonaut
11 (1.6%)
jorgesi1011
9 (1.3%)
TORN
1 (0.1%)
The Norseman
1 (0.1%)
The_Dane
7 (1%)
5arge
86 (12.1%)
Kator Viridian
8 (1.1%)
Lowlander
32 (4.5%)
Menelaos
8 (1.1%)
Spearing
24 (3.4%)
Church
7 (1%)
Getty
42 (5.9%)
Gentil
9 (1.3%)
Smithy91
2 (0.3%)
Dasvi2018
1 (0.1%)
Toasty
1 (0.1%)
König
0 (0%)
Comrade Temuzu
9 (1.3%)

Total Members Voted: 702

Voting closed: February 10, 2013, 08:51:03 pm

Author Topic: NW Community Representative Voting  (Read 123823 times)

Offline Spearing

• Donator
  • Has Brass Balls
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
Re: NW Community Representative Voting
« Reply #765 on: February 11, 2013, 04:26:45 pm »
It'll be a pleasure working with you then :)

Offline Robin_Hood

• Sergeant Major
  • To be British; is to be haughtily honest.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Sid the slick sh*t
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #766 on: February 11, 2013, 04:55:46 pm »
Who the fuck are you? 3 posts, you joined 27 January, I've shat better representatives.

Hypern is a man with fingers in many pies. It was once said that Hypern appears here and there but do take note that he is also an E-criminal who was banned from 22nd ts and ostracised from the community.

I believe he went to different Teamspeaks and lobbied for votes, swing votes!

Instigating arguments is such a broad term, for all could be potentially and usually innocently participating in this joke of a rule. Post an opinion, someone disagrees and therefore you have instigated an argument. Now, sonny, welcome to the FSE graveyard where we ban you all with our sketchy rules as the tool. And why you say? Because we can, son.

Offline Flash

• Second Lieutenant
  • Bang On!
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Flash
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #767 on: February 11, 2013, 05:27:36 pm »
Who the fuck are you? 3 posts, you joined 27 January, I've shat better representatives.

Hypern is a man with fingers in many pies. It was once said that Hypern appears here and there but do take note that he is also an E-criminal who was banned from 22nd ts and ostracised from the community.

1st_Yorks_Diplomat_Hypern  -   says it all!

Offline Rackio

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Rackio
« Reply #768 on: February 11, 2013, 05:28:06 pm »
Lucas my sweet employer ive brought you your afternoon tea and scone.

no need to thank me i know you love English tea  :-*
I'll always be sympathetic to your plight, Rackio. Probably not enough to act, but enough to care.

Offline ThatSillyLucas

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: ThatSillyLucas
« Reply #769 on: February 11, 2013, 05:30:54 pm »
Lucas my sweet employer ive brought you your afternoon tea and scone.
Spoiler

[close]

no need to thank me i know you love English tea  :-*

Thank you my dear english secretary , its a french tea btw you bloody muppet look at the jelly it says La confiture bonne maman <3

Offline bdd458

• Second Lieutenant
  • I write words on the internet.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 8th_KF_Mks_Gen_Illuminati
« Reply #770 on: February 11, 2013, 05:31:23 pm »
He generally stays away from the forums, probably not a bad idea considering the mess these forums seem to be anyhow.
The 8th is not dead! Proud Colonel of the WWI and Blood and Iron/Verdun regiment 84th Infantrie d'regiment [both are recruiting. Add calicoyoda on Steam if you want to join either]

Offline Comando96

• First Sergeant
  • If you see my name somewhere, it's most likely me.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Comando96
« Reply #771 on: February 11, 2013, 06:03:21 pm »

He's helped build and maintain a lot of communities and Regiments, which by and large, don't appear here.
He works in many TS's and works with many people to keep Regiments running. Its thankless and difficult, and also has no glory to it at all, as no one gets to see the products of its work.
He avoids the large powers as they are fearful/paranoid (with some justification, which I will mention later), but more importantly, they do not need any help.
He doesn't go on the forums; as the forums, by and large are the forums are filth comprising on a weak sense of communication, mixed with the ere of legitimacy, as well as the inevitable ego stroking.

That is why! He doesn't go on the forums, as they is no point. The small people don't go on here anyway.

Hypern started off in the HM. It's where he got his power and it is where he learned how to do what he does. Its also the place which gave birth so much of our glorious community... including Tavington. The whole reaosn you have heard about Hypern is because Tavington has told you Sid.
Now in the HM hypern was working for Soywer... part of his "troll army" yet every army, no matter how bad, needs smart people to run it and keep it togeather. Also it wasn't just Hypern but others... who were less tactful... more brutal. Tavington was a victim of this, and with never forgave hypern for allowing it to happen to him... because he trusted him. After that, he never trusted many people again.

So when you say an E-criminal, an ostracised member of the community and lobbied for swing votes... what are swing votes anyway? He got Regiments to vote for him.
The other things are Second hand words from someone who didn't have the full picture anyway. Soywer had hackers, and later Hypern found out, and still doesn't forgive himself for it, information he was trying to use for good, was passed on to people who now knew others weaknessess.

Interesting fact.
60,000 copies of the game were sold.
700 people voted.
We are all the 1.1%

Forum usage alone isn't a good way to represent the rest of the community.

PS:
How very... Audacious of me...

Offline Deofuta

• Captain
  • 1stEPI_Fw_Deofuta
    • View Profile
« Reply #772 on: February 11, 2013, 06:30:50 pm »
Now that I once again have electricity, I will be sending out PM's to the ones who were voted to the top ten. I will also be examining them closely to make sure they all followed the rules to the T. I would expect a more official announcement later today.

Also yes, if any of the top ten were voted out we will simply move down the list to fill the spaces.

Offline rocknok2

• Second Lieutenant
  • Hasan
    • View Profile
« Reply #773 on: February 11, 2013, 06:42:18 pm »

He's helped build and maintain a lot of communities and Regiments, which by and large, don't appear here.
He works in many TS's and works with many people to keep Regiments running. Its thankless and difficult, and also has no glory to it at all, as no one gets to see the products of its work.
He avoids the large powers as they are fearful/paranoid (with some justification, which I will mention later), but more importantly, they do not need any help.
He doesn't go on the forums; as the forums, by and large are the forums are filth comprising on a weak sense of communication, mixed with the ere of legitimacy, as well as the inevitable ego stroking.

That is why! He doesn't go on the forums, as they is no point. The small people don't go on here anyway.

Hypern started off in the HM. It's where he got his power and it is where he learned how to do what he does. Its also the place which gave birth so much of our glorious community... including Tavington. The whole reaosn you have heard about Hypern is because Tavington has told you Sid.
Now in the HM hypern was working for Soywer... part of his "troll army" yet every army, no matter how bad, needs smart people to run it and keep it togeather. Also it wasn't just Hypern but others... who were less tactful... more brutal. Tavington was a victim of this, and with never forgave hypern for allowing it to happen to him... because he trusted him. After that, he never trusted many people again.

So when you say an E-criminal, an ostracised member of the community and lobbied for swing votes... what are swing votes anyway? He got Regiments to vote for him.
The other things are Second hand words from someone who didn't have the full picture anyway. Soywer had hackers, and later Hypern found out, and still doesn't forgive himself for it, information he was trying to use for good, was passed on to people who now knew others weaknessess.

Interesting fact.
700 people voted.
We are all the 1.1%

PS:

Couldn't have said it better myself.

Offline Robin_Hood

• Sergeant Major
  • To be British; is to be haughtily honest.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Sid the slick sh*t
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #774 on: February 11, 2013, 06:49:09 pm »

Interesting fact.
700 people voted.
We are all the 1.1%

PS:

Actually no. I have heard about Hypern via him coming to my TS channel lobbying for this that and the other, and it was usually about how Sawyer is not such a bad apple.

Either way I met Hypern like 2 years ago, as my view on him is a product of the golden age when everyone actually used the 22nd ts! Dare I say that I have known Hypern far longer than Tavington has.

:)

Instigating arguments is such a broad term, for all could be potentially and usually innocently participating in this joke of a rule. Post an opinion, someone disagrees and therefore you have instigated an argument. Now, sonny, welcome to the FSE graveyard where we ban you all with our sketchy rules as the tool. And why you say? Because we can, son.

Offline Kator Viridian

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #775 on: February 11, 2013, 07:56:59 pm »
I need to find out who the other 6 people were who voted for me, not counting mine and Robin_Hoods votes.

Who dosn't vote for themselves?

Offline Gragnok

• Donator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 1stEB_Col_Gragnok
« Reply #776 on: February 11, 2013, 07:59:57 pm »
err Kator you can view voters now :P
Do not go gentle into that good night.
Rage, rage against the dying of the light.

Offline Deofuta

• Captain
  • 1stEPI_Fw_Deofuta
    • View Profile
« Reply #777 on: February 11, 2013, 08:00:51 pm »
err Kator you can view voters now :P

But that ruins the adventure!

Offline Comando96

• First Sergeant
  • If you see my name somewhere, it's most likely me.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Comando96
« Reply #778 on: February 11, 2013, 08:02:15 pm »
Actually no. I have heard about Hypern via him coming to my TS channel lobbying for this that and the other, and it was usually about how Sawyer is not such a bad apple.

Either way I met Hypern like 2 years ago, as my view on him is a product of the golden age when everyone actually used the 22nd ts! Dare I say that I have known Hypern far longer than Tavington has.

Diplomat. Keep communication between the Regiments and sort out problems between them.You know that, therefore why not say it.

Sawyer was a problem, but he was of the opinion at the time, that keeping the group together as a powerful entity was a better option than having many various split off's even if Sawyer wasn't nearly ideal(lol understatement). Simple manipulation. Opinion correct or not, was inevitably doomed to fail, with Sawyer ending it all with his other methods, and trying to secure complete totalitarian control, destroying all those who dissented, also driving many others out. This where most hacking took place.

Many lessons were learned. Mainly about power.
How power works.
The means in which power is based.
The means in which power can be excersised.
The means in which the levers of power operate.

How to... skip the queue so to speak.

With this, in mind you can do a lot of harm, or a lot of good.
I fully believe that Hypern ultimately is trying to be a cause for good.
If for no other reason to keep this game trotting along for a couple years more.

Offline Comrade Temuzu

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #779 on: February 11, 2013, 08:18:12 pm »
Who dosn't vote for themselves?
*raises hand*