Author Topic: 14th Election (Jan-March term) - Candidates and discussion  (Read 3800 times)

Offline Thunderstormer

• FSE Developer
  • Worse than Hotler
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
14th Election (Jan-March term) - Candidates and discussion
« on: December 22, 2018, 01:53:45 am »
Shadow can at any time change this.  I will give this till 12 am central US on the 26th before i lock in who can run and put up the thread for people to vote in.

if i see a troll app, i wont add it.   You must answer all of the questions in the app.  Consider this your warning.   I'll try and update the op daily, other mods can update it as well. check the stickied threads if you  need help.

EU:
Herishey
Spoiler
Name: Herishey
EU or NA?: EU.
Are you aware that the position of Community Representative is one of trust and confidence, and do you understand you can be punished for breaking that trust?: Yes.
Why should you become CR?: I'll be applying again of course; as I intend to as long as I still remain active on both these forums and in-game. I won't add too much to my application to be honest as I intend to do more of what i have done over my last three terms. Please see my last app below if you want anymore information on how I intend to work;
Spoiler
Name: Herishey
EU or NA?: EU.
Are you aware that the position of Community Representative is one of trust and confidence, and do you understand you can be punished for breaking that trust?: Yes.
Why should you become CR?: Since being CR I'd like to think I have helped the community both in terms of events and general help as well, such as dealing with a few feuds on threads (for example the hussars threads, NWWC threads, etc). I have began hosting the tournaments I promised and listened to the community when changes have been requested (e.g. EIC board, dupe accounts and the HUN language board).

If you vote for me again I will remain the active CR that I have been and continue to try to work with you to improve the community in terms of events, arguments and suggestions.

My previous app;

In terms of both FSE and the EU NW Community I have been very involved for years hosting some major events ranging from the NWFL, NWWC to co-hosting the NWL. I want to try and push for a bigger focus on event sub-boards for major events such as TGL, NWFL, NWWC, etc just as Taleworlds do as events are simply the only thing that keeps the community still alive. Regiments of course play a part in this but without events regiments pointless. I am very active on the forums and although I used to have my moments of rebellion and trolling moments towards FSE I feel I have matured over these years to some extent and have always been very involved in keeping this community going even with my playtime declining (be that through my maps, events or thread templates).
[close]
[close]

NA:
Unitater
Spoiler
Name: Unitater
EU or NA?: NA
Why should you become CR?:

CR, at least for NA has become a vestigial organ of the forums - but it can still bear weight where needed. Especially when it comes to forum moderation, and use as a public figure on NW - i believe that I can fulfill the role that the NA CR demands. I am active on the forums, and I try to be as impartial as I can when it comes to important matters. In regards to the community, there has been a small resurgence of competitive, while casual is still doing relatively well. I have hosted the Monday LB, and served as a senior or assistant admin to all other events through this past year, and as such I believe that I have the reach and influence which matters when it comes to the casual half of this community, which serves to keep this game alive.
[close]

Hawkince
Spoiler
Name: Hawkince
Why should you become CR?: I believe I will be a good community rep because I see the interests of the people better than anyone else can. I can bring a voice of reason and I have toned down my brash ways. In the past I was denied CR and told to stay out of trouble. I believe I have done just that.

While I don't play as much NW as I did back in the day I'm still fairly active on the forums. I also help admin BoB groupfighting the only GFing server on all of NA. I am also a co captain alongside Godfreid for NWWC. For these reasons I believe I can be in touch with the community and see to it that the forums are properly moderated.

In conclusion I believe I am the best option for community rep of North America.
[close]

Forgotfulking
Spoiler
Name: Lady Moraine
Why should you become CR?: The NA Community very surprisingly active these last few months, Competitive and Casual have had higher numbers than usual events are still thriving.

To start especially my 1v1 league which has brought back regiment vs regiment rivalry's and competition it's exact purpose. I'm very happy at the state of competitive at the moment up until Golden League Ends but even then I will be probably be doing a RGL typed league by the end of Golden League if enough regiments are left to do so and there is support.

Casual events have taken a small hit with divine leaving the game, but I wish him all the luck and hope we see him in a few events once and awhile, LIR have stepped up as well as to secure those events and make sure they are still up for those regiments still interested in participating in a nightly event. What casual needs is to keep going in this direction keep hosting events. perhaps throw a mod event in on  Wednesdays once and awhile just for fun.

In summary I believe I would make a good community rep as I Represent both the competitive and casual side of the game. Have played the game since early 14, have been admining since about a month or two into playing. I have worked in countless communities not just of NW but in North and South and a variety of other mods that supported NW when enough people where on to play them. I believe my actions and events have helped the NA community grow and thrive and that is the only goal with community rep as well a a little moderation for our more challenged players.
[close]

Windflower
Spoiler
Name: Windflower
Are you aware that the position of Community Representative is one of trust and confidence, and do you understand you can be punished for breaking that trust?: Yes

I have the most experience out of anyone on how to be a Community Representative and I'm active in the community again and attending events as well.  I would like to provide input to the staff board discussion and get input from the community at any time as well. I aim to be using moderating powers as well as using the influence of the rank itself to promote community events and I also aim to be helping out more in casual events as well as comp. leagues as well which I planned to do anyway. The community is in a delicate spot and really while we get ready for sustaining the current community and possibly improving the activity on the forums itself while waiting for the boost of community that will come with the eventual release of BCoF in 2019. I'm pretty serious about this ngl and while I may have had an absence for 2 weeks in my one term I did have a burnt' PC but I'm fully back aha.

I think the other candidates while they might be active within the casual community they will not really do as much benefit as I will here on the forums itself. I would compare it to possibly Jakester's term where while he was active in the casual community and he did continue to run his event, there was something lacking (imo). And Hawkince is just .. not active.
[close]
« Last Edit: December 26, 2018, 10:46:24 am by Thunderstormer »
Should you need to talk to me regarding NA1 or or something regarding admining or the admins, PM me here on the forums and not on steam.  *

*This does not include Official Server Admins.

Offline Dan the Seagull Chef

• Commander in Chief
  • I use a pinch of Jesus in every dish.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [Chef]Dan_the_Chef
Re: 14th Election (Jan-March term) - Candidates and discussion
« Reply #1 on: December 22, 2018, 02:30:45 am »
yea man
Wanna help the Wiki, join the Discord! Here are also the FSE Thread and Taleworlds Thread.

Offline Moraine

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • 20th Maine Artillery Company Command Officer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Lady Moraine
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #2 on: December 22, 2018, 03:35:45 am »
Name: Lady Moraine
Why should you become CR?: The NA Community very surprisingly active these last few months, Competitive and Casual have had higher numbers than usual events are still thriving.

To start especially my 1v1 league which has brought back regiment vs regiment rivalry's and competition it's exact purpose. I'm very happy at the state of competitive at the moment up until Golden League Ends but even then I will be probably be doing a RGL typed league by the end of Golden League if enough regiments are left to do so and there is support.

Casual events have taken a small hit with divine leaving the game, but I wish him all the luck and hope we see him in a few events once and awhile, LIR have stepped up as well as to secure those events and make sure they are still up for those regiments still interested in participating in a nightly event. What casual needs is to keep going in this direction keep hosting events. perhaps throw a mod event in on  Wednesdays once and awhile just for fun.

In summary I believe I would make a good community rep as I Represent both the competitive and casual side of the game. Have played the game since early 14, have been admining since about a month or two into playing. I have worked in countless communities not just of NW but in North and South and a variety of other mods that supported NW when enough people where on to play them. I believe my actions and events have helped the NA community grow and thrive and that is the only goal with community rep as well a a little moderation for our more challenged players.
« Last Edit: December 22, 2018, 06:32:23 am by Forgotfulking »

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 71st Guard MEME POLICE
« Reply #3 on: December 22, 2018, 03:56:30 am »
oh noo someone run so Moraine isn't it

1x NA Duel- Runner up |  3x 3v3- 3rd place (Seadderol Deflatriots) (Ez Money) (71st Guards + Russian) | 1x Duel League- 4th place | 1x Regimental Groupfighting- 1st place (71st)  l  1x 2v2- 3rd Place (Vortex/Theodin) | TNWL Season 2 - 1st Place l 1x 2v2- 1st Place (Theodin/Elite) l 2x NANWL-
 71st, Nr8(LG) l 1x 4v4- 1st Place (RussianFury, Waste, NickCole, Theodin) l 1x Cav Joust- 2nd Place l 1x 4v4-
 3rd Place (Theodin, AsianP, Sleek, Godfried, Lurvy) l 1x 5v5 - 1st Place (RussianFury, Yoshie, Krastinov, Jorge, Theodin - Thanos and his children)

Offline BabyJesus

• General
  • #1 Cringe poster and lover of Anna Kendrick
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Most Average MVP of All Time
  • Side: Union
« Reply #4 on: December 22, 2018, 04:46:24 am »
its kinda funny how people think they need to be CR in order to do all these things to help the community
1st NWPC S2(21st)|(1st) 5v5 Draft~NA GroupFighting Tournament  |1st♕Rex's 6v6 Tournament | 1st TNWL S2(71st) | 1st NWL S5 (58e) | 3rd place Sleeks 5v5 (Highschoole DxD)
You are by far the best average player to touch this game.
Quote from: Risk
The BEST average player of all time

Offline Hawkince

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • #Hawince2018 #ImWithHawkince #🅱awkince2018
    • View Profile
  • Nick: lebornjames2007mikaljordan
« Reply #5 on: December 22, 2018, 05:02:14 am »
Name: Hawkince
Why should you become CR?: I believe I will be a good community rep because I see the interests of the people better than anyone else can. I can bring a voice of reason and I have toned down my brash ways. In the past I was denied CR and told to stay out of trouble. I believe I have done just that.

While I don't play as much NW as I did back in the day I'm still fairly active on the forums. I also help admin BoB groupfighting the only GFing server on all of NA. I am also a co captain alongside Godfreid for NWWC. For these reasons I believe I can be in touch with the community and see to it that the forums are properly moderated.

In conclusion I believe I am the best option for community rep of North America.

Offline Dan the Seagull Chef

• Commander in Chief
  • I use a pinch of Jesus in every dish.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [Chef]Dan_the_Chef
« Reply #6 on: December 22, 2018, 05:02:56 am »
We need a minority in office to represent our interests
Wanna help the Wiki, join the Discord! Here are also the FSE Thread and Taleworlds Thread.

Offline William

• Major General
  • What doth life?
    • View Profile
    • Youtube Channel where I upload NW and M&B
  • Nick: CluelessWill
« Reply #7 on: December 22, 2018, 05:46:30 am »
we need a STRONG leader who isn't afraid to STEP UP to our FSE  O P P R E S S O R S
Check out my YT channel where I post NW www.youtube. com/c/CluelessWill
Spoiler
god damn, Anthony is smart, he was able to get the shit AEF to tie with the best reg in the game. The tactical geniusness needed to pull off such a feat is insane. He's the Erwin Rommel of NW.
i always get an erection when i check my subscrptions and see that phresh cluelesswill vid
It won't be FSE developing it, so it will come out!
[close]

Offline Moraine

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • 20th Maine Artillery Company Command Officer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Lady Moraine
« Reply #8 on: December 22, 2018, 06:24:52 am »
weebs are the minority.

Offline Hawkince

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • #Hawince2018 #ImWithHawkince #🅱awkince2018
    • View Profile
  • Nick: lebornjames2007mikaljordan
« Reply #9 on: December 22, 2018, 06:34:27 am »
we need a STRONG leader who isn't afraid to STEP UP to our FSE  O P P R E S S O R S

faxx

weebs are the minority.

not faxx

Offline ~NickCole~

• Brigadier General
  • Your nans
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 093
« Reply #10 on: December 22, 2018, 06:35:15 am »
I support Moraine! Except the w33b shit.

Offline Unitater

• Second Lieutenant
  • Weeb Potato.
    • View Profile
    • 41st NY Vol FSE Page
  • Nick: 41stNY Col | discord.gg/41stny
  • Side: Union
« Reply #11 on: December 22, 2018, 06:37:54 am »
Name: Unitater

CR, at least for NA has become a vestigial organ of the forums - but it can still bear weight where needed. Especially when it comes to forum moderation, and use as a public figure on NW - i believe that I can fulfill the role that the NA CR demands. I am active on the forums, and I try to be as impartial as I can when it comes to important matters. In regards to the community, there has been a small resurgence of competitive, while casual is still doing relatively well. I have hosted the Monday LB, and served as a senior or assistant admin to all other events through this past year, and as such I believe that I have the reach and influence which matters when it comes to the casual half of this community, which serves to keep this game alive.
Click Signature to Join the 41st NY Discord

|Viper|

« Reply #12 on: December 22, 2018, 07:07:19 am »

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 71st Guard MEME POLICE
« Reply #13 on: December 22, 2018, 04:02:22 pm »
Hawkince 2018-19

1x NA Duel- Runner up |  3x 3v3- 3rd place (Seadderol Deflatriots) (Ez Money) (71st Guards + Russian) | 1x Duel League- 4th place | 1x Regimental Groupfighting- 1st place (71st)  l  1x 2v2- 3rd Place (Vortex/Theodin) | TNWL Season 2 - 1st Place l 1x 2v2- 1st Place (Theodin/Elite) l 2x NANWL-
 71st, Nr8(LG) l 1x 4v4- 1st Place (RussianFury, Waste, NickCole, Theodin) l 1x Cav Joust- 2nd Place l 1x 4v4-
 3rd Place (Theodin, AsianP, Sleek, Godfried, Lurvy) l 1x 5v5 - 1st Place (RussianFury, Yoshie, Krastinov, Jorge, Theodin - Thanos and his children)

Offline ~Midnight~

• Major General
  • bring back historical names
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Oprichnik | 18e