Author Topic: The Scientology  (Read 5339 times)

Offline Archduke Sven

• Brigadier General
  • I have over 1000 warning points, be careful.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: regimentless sven
  • Side: Union
The Scientology
« on: November 04, 2013, 12:39:29 am »

told that bih don't @ me

Offline ClearlyInvsible

• Donator
  • I'm still here. Dunno why.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: ClearlyInvsible
Re: The Scientology
« Reply #1 on: November 04, 2013, 12:44:41 am »
I know a grand total of crap about this.

All I know is that Anonymous hates them.
"No man will make a great leader who wants to do it all himself or get all the credit for doing it."- Andrew Carnegie
“A man who has no conscience, no goodness, does not suffer.” - Khaled Hosseini
Faggots will burn in hell anyway, who cares.

Offline Archduke Sven

• Brigadier General
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 04, 2013, 12:45:57 am »
I know a grand total of crap about this.

All I know is that Anonymous hates them.

Tom Cruise is a believer of it, if you want to learn more about Scientolog, look at the South Park episode about it, it sums it up really well.

told that bih don't @ me

Offline GoldenEagle

• Sergeant Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Abii
« Reply #3 on: November 04, 2013, 07:54:45 am »
I know a little bit from GTA 5, but thats all.

Offline Wismar

• Donator
  • Med Gud o' Sveas allmoge för Konung och Fosterland
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Radical
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #4 on: November 04, 2013, 12:59:04 pm »
Can someone explain what it is?

Offline von_Bismarck

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #5 on: November 04, 2013, 02:43:44 pm »

Scientology is nothing else, but a cult made by some scammers to win easy money. My big problem with it (besides the actual beliefs broken down into laymen's terms being just ridiculous,) is that it is clearly a scam. If you read into the creator of it, and his exploits, it is undeniably a cash grab. I'm all for people believing what they want, and if alien spirits is what makes sense to you that's fine. But the amount of money these people demand is just outrageous, I can't believe how many people can fall for shit like this.

Offline Wismar

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 04, 2013, 04:41:54 pm »

Scientology is nothing else, but a cult made by some scammers to win easy money. My big problem with it (besides the actual beliefs broken down into laymen's terms being just ridiculous,) is that it is clearly a scam. If you read into the creator of it, and his exploits, it is undeniably a cash grab. I'm all for people believing what they want, and if alien spirits is what makes sense to you that's fine. But the amount of money these people demand is just outrageous, I can't believe how many people can fall for shit like this.
Like I expected then.

Offline Riddlez

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Riddlez
« Reply #7 on: November 04, 2013, 04:46:13 pm »

You didn't answer his question:

He asked, what IS it?

You answered:

WHat do you think if it?

I, for one, still don't know what it is...
Probably one of the very few old-timers here who hasn't been a regimental leader.

Offline Wismar

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 04, 2013, 04:48:31 pm »

He asked, what IS it?

You answered:

WHat do you think if it?

Von_Bismarck is one of the few I trust on this forum. I wouldn't really think a church this new would be that serious.

Offline Riddlez

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Riddlez
« Reply #9 on: November 04, 2013, 04:50:54 pm »
Spoiler

He asked, what IS it?

You answered:

WHat do you think if it?

[close]

Von_Bismarck is one of the few I trust on this forum. I wouldn't really think a church this new would be that serious.
[/quote]

So, because a church is new, it can't be serious.

GGWP
Probably one of the very few old-timers here who hasn't been a regimental leader.

Offline Wismar

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 04, 2013, 04:57:38 pm »
Spoiler

He asked, what IS it?

You answered:

WHat do you think if it?

[close]

So, because a church is new, it can't be serious.

GGWP
[/quote]
It's just a silly stereotype I made up.

Offline von_Bismarck

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 04, 2013, 05:08:52 pm »
If Oscar considers his question answered, that's far enough for me. To put it clear, Scientology is a cult started by science fiction writer L Ron Hubbard, that he created to make himself lots and lots of money. It uses brainwashing techniques (like getting followers to stare at each other without blinking for hours) to indoctrinate people into its beliefs and devotion to Hubbard's teachings. The lower levels of Scientology can seem sensible and beneficial to new members, but at the higher levels, sufficiently indoctrinated members are taught that all human problems are caused by millions of souls called "thetans" that are stuck to their bodies. These "thetans" were deposited here millions of years ago by an evil alien overlord called "Xenu", a tyrant who put billions of people from other planets into volcanoes on earth and blew them up with nuclear bombs. If that sounds crazy, you're right, but I am not joking, and it is what Scientology teaches. He was a science fiction author, after all.

Offline Desert Thunda

• Colonel
  • u wish u knew
    • View Profile
  • Nick: K-KA_Commissar_DesertThunda
« Reply #12 on: November 04, 2013, 05:13:32 pm »
That, was unexpected to know.

Thanks for the info.

Offline Archduke Sven

• Brigadier General
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 04, 2013, 06:34:23 pm »
Isn't it illegal in Germany to practice Scientology?

Anyways here is the Southpark episode about it, it's quite fun to watch and you learn about this silly religion:

Spoiler
http://www.southparkstudios.com/full-episodes/s09e12-trapped-in-the-closet

and heres a yt clip
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9rv0NLUfObc[/youtube]
[close]

Also i love how Rejenorst closed all religion threads except this one, praise Reje!
« Last Edit: November 04, 2013, 06:35:58 pm by Archduke_Sven »

told that bih don't @ me

Offline Desert Thunda

• Colonel
  • u wish u knew
    • View Profile
  • Nick: K-KA_Commissar_DesertThunda
« Reply #14 on: November 04, 2013, 07:05:49 pm »
Reje saves the faithful ones!

//Off-topic aside, when was this first originating?