Author Topic: Confederate States of Yorkshire!  (Read 14589 times)

Offline El_Presidente

• Colonel
  • David
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
Re: Confederate States of Yorkshire!
« Reply #45 on: June 01, 2013, 01:22:37 am »
ok :/

Wow disloyal asshole, where is the enthusiasm?

Offline Potterr

• Donator
  • can u not
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 27th_Rec_John_Potterr
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #46 on: June 01, 2013, 01:25:58 am »
OK I'LL PART THIS MAN FROM HIS SHOULDERS.

Offline The Nutty Pig

• Donator
  • It wasn't easy being cheesy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: June 01, 2013, 01:28:49 am »
OK I'LL PART THIS MAN FROM HIS SHOULDERS.
Well done Knight!

Offline El_Presidente

• Colonel
  • David
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: June 01, 2013, 01:31:17 am »
NuttyPig Chanellor Wigster informs me there are no intergalactic credits left in the treasury, Yorkshire is bankrupt already  :(. We should do a fund raising thing like splat the politican!

Offline The Nutty Pig

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: June 01, 2013, 01:35:58 am »
NuttyPig Chanellor Wigster informs me there are no intergalactic credits left in the treasury, Yorkshire is bankrupt already  :(. We should do a fund raising thing like splat the politican!
We need more people to join are group so we can steal their money  https://steamcommunity.com/groups/C-S-Y
 ! What about the oil project with Thunda?

Offline Hawke

• Donator
  • Aquila non capit muscas.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Hawke
« Reply #50 on: June 01, 2013, 01:43:17 am »
Pls no
*Runs to the edge of a skyscraper*

Offline El_Presidente

• Colonel
  • David
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: June 01, 2013, 02:12:09 am »
ANNOUNCEMENT - WAR DECLARED

Citizens of Yorkshire, I bring dire news to you today. The ambassador from The Principality of Sealand today at a approximately 00:30am delivered a final ultimatum to our government that unless we accepted their offer of vassalisation by 01:00am today a state of war would exist between us. I can tell you my brave citizens that I did not cave in to these outrageous demands. And as a result, this Confederacy is now at war with Sealand.

I have consulted with Marshall Keyran to formulate a battle plan to invade annex Sealand. We have drawn up the following plans in the war room:

Spoiler
[close]

Intelligence reports have scouted out the enemy base and we have mapped the area in question:

Spoiler
[close]

The Imperial Yorkshire Navy (IYN) 'Ilkley' (Spelt wrongly coz Keyran can't spell for shit) will enter the exclusion zone and blockade Sealand to starve them of vital supplies and ammunition required for the war effort. It will also attack any vessels entering the the exclusion zone.

Battle group A under the command of Prince NuttyPig will use the cover of the IYN Ikley to land and fight there way through Sealand, establishing a beachhead for reinforcements to arrive and secure the fortress. We will then force the government of Sealand to accept an unconditional surrender where they will either be annexed or have to pay us tribute as compensation for their dastardly aggression.

Give em' hell lads!

Offline Bastard

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: June 01, 2013, 02:16:08 am »
The scum think they can take on the might of the Imperial Yorkshire Navy? Fools!

Offline Matthew

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • ლ(◕◡◕ლ) oly gaym y u heff 2 b med
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Matthew ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ
« Reply #53 on: June 01, 2013, 02:45:18 am »

Citizens of Yorkshire, I bring dire news to you today. The ambassador from The Principality of Sealand today at a approximately 00:30am delivered a final ultimatum to our government that unless we accepted their offer of vassalisation by 01:00am today a state of war would exist between us. I can tell you my brave citizens that I did not cave in to these outrageous demands. And as a result, this Confederacy is now at war with Sealand.

I have consulted with Marshall Keyran to formulate a battle plan to invade annex Sealand. We have drawn up the following plans in the war room:

Spoiler
[close]

Intelligence reports have scouted out the enemy base and we have mapped the area in question:

Spoiler
[close]

The Imperial Yorkshire Navy (IYN) 'Ilkley' (Spelt wrongly coz Keyran can't spell for shit) will enter the exclusion zone and blockade Sealand to starve them of vital supplies and ammunition required for the war effort. It will also attack any vessels entering the the exclusion zone.

Battle group A under the command of Prince NuttyPig will use the cover of the IYN Ikley to land and fight there way through Sealand, establishing a beachhead for reinforcements to arrive and secure the fortress. We will then force the government of Sealand to accept an unconditional surrender where they will either be annexed or have to pay us tribute as compensation for their dastardly aggression.

Give em' hell lads!
This will be interesting as Sealant has no army, but then Northerners don't have access to boats. Also you have no maps so I will enjoy watching you drown in the North sea. Hampshire FTW
"A Boss in Heaven is the best excuse for a boss on earth, therefore If God did exist, he would have to be abolished." - Mikhail Bakunin
"Dispassionate, fair, equal"
Oh you wanted a serious response, why didn't you just say so.
b2e98ad6f6eb8508dd6a14cfa704bad7f05f6fb

Offline El_Presidente

• Colonel
  • David
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: June 01, 2013, 02:49:24 am »
We have a battleship, are you mad?

Offline DoctorWarband

• Colonel
  • Hello.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: DoctorWarbandHD
  • Side: Union
« Reply #55 on: June 01, 2013, 09:22:31 am »
If I got a family from Yorkshire, can I join?
The Dankest of Memes, start in the simplest of words. Wombo combo.

Offline Burakkuada

• First Lieutenant
  • Vince - Unban Tavington.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 17e_WookieeBurak
« Reply #56 on: June 01, 2013, 09:51:00 am »

Spoiler
[close]

Spoiler
[close]

Give em' hell lads!

Offline Desert Thunda

• Colonel
  • u wish u knew
    • View Profile
  • Nick: K-KA_Commissar_DesertThunda
« Reply #57 on: June 01, 2013, 09:59:33 am »
We need more people to join are group so we can steal their money  https://steamcommunity.com/groups/C-S-Y
 ! What about the oil project with Thunda?

I have sent my Nigerian Militiamen to guard the Caraven heading by ship to Yorkshire with 10 billion worth of gold.

Offline The Nutty Pig

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: June 01, 2013, 10:09:52 am »
To war! Desert Thunda's militia can provide aid in the war effort as well!
Tonight we dine in hell boys!

Offline LeCalum

• Sergeant
  • Sexiness personified.
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: June 01, 2013, 11:37:18 am »
Fine, Nutty, if this is what she takes.

I pledge Allegiance and servitude to all that is Tea, Yorkie Pudding, and Nice accents with the word "Tut" in most sentences.