Are you leaving our community?

Yes!
82 (21.5%)
No!
206 (54.1%)
Maybe!
93 (24.4%)

Total Members Voted: 371

Author Topic: Leaving our Community?  (Read 171894 times)

Offline The Nutty Pig

• Donator
  • It wasn't easy being cheesy.
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
Re: Leaving our Community?
« Reply #1425 on: April 28, 2015, 11:33:08 pm »
I know that I have said it one time before, about 2/3 years ago maybe I am not sure. But I am leaving the game, lost interest and have not played for a couple of months of now. The majority of people who posts on these forums now probably don't really know who I am since there are quite a few newer community members here now and a lot of friends I had ever left or got banned from here some time ago. I am posting here so people know that I have left the "scene". Maybe post when the next Dev blog comes out, but I can't be sure because I don't plan that far ahead!

Offline Superbad

• Ros the whore of Winterfell
  • Donator
  • Nothing gold can stay...
    • View Profile
  • Nick: SuperbadV
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #1426 on: April 29, 2015, 12:11:47 am »
I know that I have said it one time before, about 2/3 years ago maybe I am not sure. But I am leaving the game, lost interest and have not played for a couple of months of now. The majority of people who posts on these forums now probably don't really know who I am since there are quite a few newer community members here now and a lot of friends I had ever left or got banned from here some time ago. I am posting here so people know that I have left the "scene". Maybe post when the next Dev blog comes out, but I can't be sure because I don't plan that far ahead!

Bye Nutty. I remember when I first logged on FSE and I saw your name. It gave me a good chuckle. Best of luck man

Offline William

• Major General
  • What doth life?
    • View Profile
    • Youtube Channel where I upload NW and M&B
  • Nick: CluelessWill
« Reply #1427 on: April 29, 2015, 12:58:31 am »
<3
Spoiler
[close]
Check out my YT channel where I post NW www.youtube. com/c/CluelessWill
Spoiler
god damn, Anthony is smart, he was able to get the shit AEF to tie with the best reg in the game. The tactical geniusness needed to pull off such a feat is insane. He's the Erwin Rommel of NW.
i always get an erection when i check my subscrptions and see that phresh cluelesswill vid
It won't be FSE developing it, so it will come out!
[close]

Offline Shine

• Donator
  • ˙͜>˙
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [1erPLG]Lans_5hine
« Reply #1428 on: April 29, 2015, 01:06:13 am »

Bye Nutty.

Offline fireboy

• Colonel
  • 84th/45thN
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Fireboy
  • Side: Union
« Reply #1429 on: April 29, 2015, 03:23:25 am »

Bye Nutty. I remember when I first logged on FSE and I saw your name. It gave me a good chuckle. Best of luck man
[AEF/55th]Anthony 7:12 PM:
you have such a basic style/skillset
but you have the highest ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ GFing IQ i know

Offline Newkirk

• Colonel
  • 27th Relic
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Old Mr. Kirk
« Reply #1430 on: April 29, 2015, 04:55:19 am »
Well since it's been over six months since I booted up NW I guess it's safe to say I'm done with it too (aside from assisting with NANWL ofc). So... peace.

Offline Fungus

• Major
  • The original shrigma male
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Jr Pet Detective Fungus
« Reply #1431 on: April 29, 2015, 12:00:10 pm »

You never did come inside and have a nice cup of tea with the missus
Stay cheesy kid

Listen to me big fat red haired spastic, you don't have half of my intelectual capacity, you are a fucking brain less animal, i think your mother throwed you on a wall when you were a baby and this is why you have the same brain as a monkey,
You understand nothing, this is why you are working at 20, because your brain did not allowed you to go to school to grab a decent degree, being toxic on a video game is not the same as being retarded, you should try to do some maths exercices because remember you can't even count to 10 if you remember one of the recent tournament, so now go threat your gambling addiction before your mom kick you out of her house.
And you should also go in an asylum, you get triggered by a fucking game and go in depression, deleting everyone on Steam and setting your profile as private, you cunt.

Offline Locust

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #1432 on: May 11, 2015, 03:38:17 am »
I'm leaving. It was sorta fun. You might see me on the forum from time to time.

Offline Akko

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #1433 on: May 11, 2015, 03:44:26 am »
I'll stay here until this fucking website goes down and when it does i'll create a Steam group continuing the legacy of FSE!

Suns

« Reply #1434 on: May 11, 2015, 07:12:50 am »
Bye, I remember seeing you on servers sometimes. You used to fight how I used too, aggressive. xD

Best of luck.

Offline Newkirk

• Colonel
  • 27th Relic
    • View Profile
« Reply #1435 on: May 11, 2015, 07:20:20 am »
I'll stay here until this fucking website goes down and when it does i'll create a Steam group continuing the legacy of FSE!

I'm afraid someone beat you to the whole Steam group thing.

Offline Windflower

• General
  • ex PSG, 30th
    • View Profile
    • my jam
« Reply #1436 on: May 11, 2015, 07:24:51 am »

Adios amigo, Good services in the 54th and 40th  :P

NAPL season 1 saw the greatest regiment winning
ribbit 🐸 cute? 😳 im not cute 😓 i mean my parents 👨‍👩‍👧 call me cute ☺️ but honestly 👉👈 ive never ❌ heard it 👂 from someone else 🗣 before 🥰 thanks i guess? 😳

Offline Akko

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #1437 on: May 11, 2015, 08:12:57 am »

Well shite, where is this group?

Offline Newkirk

• Colonel
  • 27th Relic
    • View Profile
« Reply #1438 on: May 11, 2015, 08:15:00 am »

Well shite, where is this group?

Ehh dunno. Think the FSE people run that too.

Offline Gared

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Yusuf
« Reply #1439 on: May 11, 2015, 03:27:46 pm »
Bye man, you were one of the best leaders in NA. I wish you a good life and a prosperous future