Author Topic: Gravity and GunZo (banning people from the invitational tournament)  (Read 3046 times)

Offline [Stryker]

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • 92nd CSjt
    • View Profile
    • My Yt Channel
  • Nick: Stryker
  • Side: Union
Re: Gravity and GunZo (banning people from the invitational tournament)
« Reply #15 on: August 02, 2022, 07:48:36 pm »
Don't see what this has towards 55th as a whole

BlitzkriegMBNW

« Reply #16 on: August 02, 2022, 07:48:55 pm »
I'm sorry for my actions. I'm just retarded most of the time and thought it was funny but for a lot of people, it was disturbing.
Most people might laugh if it didn't make the tournament go on to half 11, might have been done an hour earlier or so without interruption.

Can understand Blitz being frustrated however as it was him who gave you the pass.
Yeah and kept me and my team stressed af!

Offline Fietta

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 15th_YR_Gren_trot888
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #17 on: August 02, 2022, 07:51:16 pm »
I'm sorry for my actions. I'm just retarded most of the time and thought it was funny but for a lot of people, it was disturbing.
Most people might laugh if it didn't make the tournament go on to half 11, might have been done an hour earlier or so without interruption.

I don't think anyone would find it funny

Don't see what this has towards 55th as a whole however unless there is proof they were aware it was going to happen prior.

Stoiki being an NCO of the 55th, he has responsibility; I'm not saying it's 55th fault, I'm saying that it's very strange how once again, 55th the ones subject to drama and actively causing issues, which to me is just funny. Besides, 55th leadership knew that Stoiki done it after the tournament on Sunday but wanted to hide it rather than outing stoiki (which would make sense from a regimental perspective), but that means that Stoiki would've gotten away with it and still be one of the faces of 55th.
« Last Edit: August 02, 2022, 08:09:50 pm by Fietta »

Offline Vegi.

• Where is my stack?!
  • General
  • Divide and Conquer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: King of Stack
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #18 on: August 02, 2022, 07:52:42 pm »

Don't see what this has towards 55th as a whole however unless there is proof they were aware it was going to happen prior.

Stoiki being an NCO of the 55th, he has responsibility; I'm not saying it's 55th fault, I'm saying that it's very strange how once again, 55th the ones subject to drama and actively causing issues, which to me is just funny.
RENT FREEEEEE
Stop looking at my posts Fietta #RentFree

The Master of stack, the voice of racism.

BlitzkriegMBNW

Offline Fietta

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 02, 2022, 07:54:13 pm »

Stoiki being an NCO of the 55th, he has responsibility; I'm not saying it's 55th fault, I'm saying that it's very strange how once again, 55th the ones subject to drama and actively causing issues, which to me is just funny.
RENT FREEEEEE

Yes, keep hiding away from the fact that you wanted to hide the whole thing by trying to avoid the situation by screaming

BlitzkriegMBNW

Offline Vegi.

• Where is my stack?!
  • General
  • Divide and Conquer
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 02, 2022, 07:55:53 pm »
Fietta do i need fucking repeat myself you dumb cunt?
I knew about it yesterday but I told Tommy and HiReaper to shut their mouths so no harm can be done so I can deal with it today.
Also, I knew Syrcrim or Python Idk who was it was looking for at the IPs so there was nothing to be hidden.

Offline Fietta

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: August 02, 2022, 07:56:37 pm »
I knew about it yesterday but I told Tommy and HiReaper to shut their mouths so no harm can be done so I can deal with it today.
Also, I knew Syrcrim or Python Idk who was it was looking for at the IPs so there was nothing to be hidden.

Yes I wonder how Vegi would've dealt with it, enlighten me? If not Stoiki apologising on the forum (which was what he was originally going to do or apologising to people individually), what would you have suggested that would've been better?

Offline Vegi.

• Where is my stack?!
  • General
  • Divide and Conquer
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: August 02, 2022, 07:57:52 pm »

Yes I wonder how Vegi would've dealt with it, enlighten me
Well, that's none of your fucking business but it's kinda clear to everyone you're sticking your ugly ass nose into things that don't fking concern you am I right?

Offline Fietta

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: August 02, 2022, 07:58:42 pm »

Well, that's none of your fucking business but it's kinda clear to everyone you're sticking your ugly ass nose into things that don't fking concern you am I right?

As I was in the tournament, it concerns me yes

Offline Vegi.

• Where is my stack?!
  • General
  • Divide and Conquer
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: August 02, 2022, 08:01:59 pm »

That's not relevant to how I gonna 'punish' him, but anyway you did a good job trying to make yourself relevant again. Make sure to log in on Grindr so your need for attention is fulfilled.

Offline Fietta

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: August 02, 2022, 08:03:13 pm »

That's not relevant to how I gonna 'punish' him, but anyway you did a good job trying to make yourself relevant again. Make sure to log in on Grindr so your need for attention is fulfilled.

Classic, the evidence is against you and it's clear that you had no other option but to use Ad Hominem, Vegi moment - anyways, I hope you have fun.

Offline Vegi.

• Where is my stack?!
  • General
  • Divide and Conquer
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: August 02, 2022, 08:05:12 pm »
Evidence? Make sure to look things up in the dictionary before you type them on some forum.

Offline Fietta

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: August 02, 2022, 08:06:42 pm »
Bruh  ;D ;D