5 (8.9%)
Twilight
5 (8.9%)
Applejack
5 (8.9%)
NOM NOM NOM NOM
17 (30.4%)

Total Members Voted: 56

Author Topic: ♘ Royal Guards of Equestria ♘  (Read 13398 times)

Offline Xeroth

• Donator
  • 3E GOD TIER
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
Re: ♘ Royal Guards of Equestria ♘
« Reply #90 on: December 28, 2012, 07:19:03 pm »
I don't see how the name of the regiment can change the view of what it really is so much.
It is a gaming community that has linebattles and work on the same teamspeak and play Napoleonic Wars together.
We have tags, we have a steam group, the only thing that differs from other regiments is it's name is based off a show with ponies in it. What about the 00th? An intergalactic space regiment for Napoleonic Wars? That isn't a historical regiment based on Napoleonic Wars, but it's okay. So either you can make a compromise and agree this regiment and gaming community is stupid, never come back here again, and drop the subject. Or we can all continue to accuse each other over blatantly stupid things. Now i'd rather those who like this community continue talking, and those who don't go away. Seem fair?
A melee competant 6th Season NWL Champ
Karth are we still jealous of your reg?

Offline Odysseus

• Donator
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #91 on: December 28, 2012, 07:19:30 pm »
Sigh, its just a troll group, Whatever, Bye Chaps!
You have a strange definition of troll group.

Anyway, locked/reposted myself to avoid all this drama.

Offline Odysseus

• Donator
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #92 on: December 28, 2012, 07:20:48 pm »
I don't see how the name of the regiment can change the view of what it really is so much.
It is a gaming community that has linebattles and work on the same teamspeak and play Napoleonic Wars together.
We have tags, we have a steam group, the only thing that differs from other regiments is it's name is based off a show with ponies in it. What about the 00th? An intergalactic space regiment for Napoleonic Wars? That isn't a historical regiment based on Napoleonic Wars, but it's okay. So either you can make a compromise and agree this regiment and gaming community is stupid, never come back here again, and drop the subject. Or we can all continue to accuse each other over blatantly stupid things. Now i'd rather those who like this community continue talking, and those who don't go away. Seem fair?
Also, you pretty much summed it up there.