Author Topic: NA Community Rep. Post: - February - April Term  (Read 4939 times)

Offline HuntehPetros

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 25y Hunteh/55th Hunteh
  • Side: Neutral
NA Community Rep. Post: - February - April Term
« on: November 03, 2021, 04:16:26 am »
NA Community Representative Thread: February to April

Hello everyone. My name is HuntehPetros, more commonly known as Hunteh, and I am happy to have been elected NA CR for this term of November-January. February-April. First off, I'd like to say thank you to Tired_Jake, the outgoing NA CR- LadyMoraine- Best of fortune going forwards, as well as a big thank you to everyone that voted in the election. Now- There's no question that the NA community is in the worst position it has ever been in, with declining numbers across the board massively impacting our events and enjoyment of this game. I am not a miracle worker. I cannot fix all the problems with this game and with this community. But I can try, and to that end I will do my best to restore at least some of the magic that made this game so damn enjoyable for just a little longer so we can continue to have fun, be it in pubs, casuals, or competitive side.

Being a CR I will also make sure to moderate the NA side of the forums (thanks Scottish Unicorn for doing it the past months) and the events of NA to make sure there's as little drama that can quickly go out of hand that might negatively affect the members of the community.

What's happening around the community?

November:
The North American 6v6 Draft League hosted by James is in the Semifinal stages of playoffs now, with #5 seed Vindica playing #1 seed Cult of Popes, and #2 seed Tekkaden playing #3 seed StwykeFowce after some tense Quarterfinal matches. Best of luck to all!

Nov. 19th update: The Draft League is over, with StwykeFowce winning 2-1 in maps over Cult of Popes! well done to all and a big thank-you to James for hosting the tournament.

The 93rd Sutherland Highlander Regiment of Foot recently reformed again! Keep at it :)

December: The promised Winter 3v3 Groupfighting Tournament was hosted on December 11th, and went extremely smoothly! Team whosinparis took the win, with The Girth-Kages coming in second and LGO taking 3rd. Well done and thanks for participating everyone!

January: The Napoleonic Wars Champions League Season 2 is on! Good luck to all teams involved.

February: The release date of BCOF has been announced as March 1st, meaning that there will likely be an influx of new players to the FSE forums. Welcome! Please read the FSE rules and play fair!

February 26th update: The Napoleonic Wars Champions League Season 2 has concluded its season with team Convicted Hatecrimer and Friends winning both League 1 and League 2! Runners up were teams BoomerBus Gaming and Bromen respectively. GG, well played and great season!

March: Battle Cry of Freedom is out!!! Available now on steam, purchase the game and support the BCOF team here: The game is currently still a work in progress but has good attendance already- 400 player linebattles and sieges are now a thing!

March 21st update: The Napoleonic Wars Championship Series draft is taking place on the 25th- 4 days away! Get excited for this next iteration of the NA draft scene, this time featuring a 4v4 standard!

April 28th update: My time as Community Representative has come to a close. It was certainly an enjoyable experience for the two terms I served, and I'm glad I did it. I will continue of course to be in the community and participate in it, acting as a ref and advisor when I can. I will note this however- The release of BCOF has changed things. A CR cannot be simply an NW rep, they must talk with and play with BCOF players to be their representative as well. If I were to change one thing about my time as CR, I would have more actively discussed with and participated with BCOF devs and the community at large. In any case, thank you for my time as CR and best of luck to the next one!

Goals for the term (November-January):

- I will attempt to host several Zombie Survival nights and potentially a Commander Battle night for the public/casual regimental sides of the community, aiming to provide a low stress environment for players to chill out on Sunday nights

- Help organize and facilitate the continuation of the remaining weekly events working in close cooperation with the event hosts looking to maximize attendance on one day of the week especially, as well as provide my utmost support to any prospective would be event hoster (Casual or competitive)

- Host a Groupfighting or Duel Tournament on a night of the communities choosing after the current draft league is over

- Be an active admin on the BBG servers, helping pubs have as much enjoyment of the game as they can!

- Moderate the community and provide as much support as I can to regiments and the regimental leaders: Feel free to ask me for assistance no matter the issue!

February - April updated goals for term

- Moderate the FSE pages heavily now that there is an influx in BCOF regiments and players to FSE once more. Focus will be on informing players and aiding in keeping forums clean

- Advise to an extent BCOF players with the release of BCOF on March 1st

- Continue with admining/reffing community competitive events in NW

- Continue to advise NW players and leaders regarding remaining events

Here is my contact info- Feel free to add me and ask for anything on any one of these!
This is my Steam
This is my FSE
Discord: Canadaquistador#3055

« Last Edit: April 28, 2022, 08:43:22 pm by HuntehPetros »

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 71st Guard MEME POLICE
  • Side: Confederacy
Re: NA Community Rep. Post: - November - January Term
« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2021, 04:25:36 am »
LETS GO HUNTEH CR STAYS NORTH OF THE 49TH

1x NA Duel- Runner up |  3x 3v3- 3rd place (Seadderol Deflatriots) (Ez Money) (71st Guards + Russian) | 1x Duel League- 4th place | 1x Regimental Groupfighting- 1st place (71st)  l  1x 2v2- 3rd Place (Vortex/Theodin) | TNWL Season 2 - 1st Place l 1x 2v2- 1st Place (Theodin/Elite) l 2x NANWL-
 71st, Nr8(LG) l 1x 4v4- 1st Place (RussianFury, Waste, NickCole, Theodin) l 1x Cav Joust- 2nd Place l 1x 4v4-
 3rd Place (Theodin, AsianP, Sleek, Godfried, Lurvy) l 1x 5v5 - 1st Place (RussianFury, Yoshie, Krastinov, Jorge, Theodin - Thanos and his children)

Offline Glenn

• Lieutenant General
  • 84th [NA] / 12th [EU]
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Glenn
  • Side: Union
« Reply #2 on: November 03, 2021, 05:27:34 am »
goat
click here to join the 84th

Offline LEVIS

• Major
  • 13e
    • View Profile
  • Nick: je me souviens
« Reply #3 on: November 03, 2021, 05:29:07 am »
#myCR

Offline [Stryker]

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • 92nd CSjt
    • View Profile
    • My Yt Channel
  • Nick: Stryker
« Reply #4 on: November 03, 2021, 06:28:40 am »
Good Luck Hunteh, I'm glad you won the election

ItsAlex

« Reply #5 on: November 03, 2021, 01:16:37 pm »
sheeesh

Offline JollyCanadian

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • I fucking got out bitches | 84th Geezer | 2929
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 03, 2021, 07:12:12 pm »
Huh where have I seen this format before.

I'm in love with hunteh in ways glenn never understood 8)
5x NACR Elect | Current: Glenn's Husband|ex- 84th/15e/17th/30th(OG)/USMC/58e/26e/

BlitzkriegMBNW

« Reply #7 on: November 03, 2021, 07:55:27 pm »
the biden of the NA community, not the man we wanted but the man we needed

Offline HiReaper

• Second Lieutenant
  • Not a chav and known hatecrimer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Reaps
« Reply #8 on: November 03, 2021, 11:22:44 pm »

Offline MikeyBruh

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Multi Region Choker GVT Gang Member
« Reply #9 on: November 04, 2021, 03:12:15 am »
the biden of the NA community, not the man we wanted but the man we needed
Also, I'm not friends with HiReaper, dudes a complete weirdo

Offline JollyCanadian

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • I fucking got out bitches | 84th Geezer | 2929
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 06, 2021, 04:10:30 am »
Hunteh is blessed

Spoiler
[close]
5x NACR Elect | Current: Glenn's Husband|ex- 84th/15e/17th/30th(OG)/USMC/58e/26e/

Offline HuntehPetros

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 06, 2021, 04:26:26 am »
Hunteh is blessed

Spoiler
[close]
uhhhh... xD

Offline ~NickCole~

• Brigadier General
  • Your nans
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 093
« Reply #12 on: November 06, 2021, 11:33:39 am »
Hunteh is sus

Offline Glenn

• Lieutenant General
  • 84th [NA] / 12th [EU]
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Glenn
« Reply #13 on: November 07, 2021, 04:04:23 am »
First week as CR and there’s a 160 man event? GOAT CR
click here to join the 84th

Offline HuntehPetros

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 07, 2021, 04:36:31 am »
First week as CR and there’s a 160 man event? GOAT CR
It was certainly nice to be in a populated event again! but we must give credit where credit is due, Seanamus and the Saturday event crew, the 61e, the Brazillians and all the others who made this happen deserve our thanks, not me. Well done to all you for breathing some life back into NA casual events, even for just a short period!