Author Topic: Zeyden's Libraries  (Read 3743 times)

Offline Zeyden 狼

• Major
  • 2 fast 4 u ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Amaterasu/Envy/Team France
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
Zeyden's Libraries
« on: October 05, 2021, 10:26:29 am »

I'll leave NW soon probably after EGS season 3 and will only come back for one last NWWC, I've learned a lot in those 6000 hours and would love to give knowledge to those who want to become better, If you are the kind of person who has anxiety attacks because someone is tryharding this thread is not for you.

I'll update the thread with more information when I feel like it

Your mouse is one of the most important tools in NW,whether it's in Dodges,Range,Chambers what we're looking for with the mouse is precision and the question that must follow is "How can i be the most accurate ?"

Windows Settings :

The pointer speed should be at 6/11, this is the Windows default speed. Enhance pointer precision should NOT be checked on. Going over 6/11 in Windows sensitivity, will result in skipped pixels. At 8/11 two pixels is occasionally skipped and at higher sensitivities, the minimum mouse movement becomes multiple pixels. At lower Windows sensitivities, certain amounts of movement are thrown out, but minimal mouse movements still results in 1 pixel of movement. We don’t want any enhanced pointer precision as this will randomize our mouse movements

Enhance pointer precision is a form of mouse acceleration and changes the sensitivity of the mouse depending on the rate at which you are moving. The feature will calculate the velocity of the mouse and adjust the DPI on the fly. When the velocity is higher, the DPI will increase and your cursor will move a longer distance.

Software Settings :
This part is going to happen in the software of your mouse, if you have not downloaded it it is important that you do so because there are important settings to change

(Razer Synapse 3 Software, Razer Viper 8hkz)

For the DPI it doesn't really matter because it's a personal value, use what is most comfortable for you and if you don't know it yet I advise you to test a DPI between 400-1200

Polling rate is the speed at which your mouse communicates input to your computer.

Over USB, the base Polling Rate is usually 125Hz, or once every 8 milliseconds. Most gaming mice, however, typically include a 1000Hz polling rate, once per millisecond, or 1000 times per second.
If all other things are equal, having a higher Polling Rate than your opponent means your inputs will be first, giving you an edge in speed and performance. High Polling Rate also means that your inputs will be more accurate and precise in terms of timing on a frame-by-frame basis. With high frames-per-second and refresh rate, a fast mouse will be crucial to keep up with the action.

In-Game Settings :

There are those who use high sensitivity and those who use low sensitivity, I use a sensitivity of 50% so a medium sensitivity and I will explain why I recommend doing the same:

High-Sens:
The biggest advantage is that your movements will be shorter and you'll have a easier time making big mouse movements. The disadvantage is obviously the precision, it doesn't seem like it, but NW is an aiming game and sometimes, especially during a range or a spam, you'll have to hit very precise hitboxes

Low-Sens:
The advantage of low sensitivity is control and therefore precision, all these micro adjustments will be much easier to make than with high sensitivity, but this will be at the price of your speed someone with a higher sensitivity than you will have to make much less movement.

I recommend a medium sensitivity so that you don't have the big disadvantages of a high sensitivity and so that you don't have the big disadvantages of a low sensitivity, you will also have a balance advantages of both.

You should ALWAYS change the sensitivty in Documents\Mount&Blade Warband/rgl_config.txt (Ctrl+F and type "sens" to find "mouse_sensitivity" in your rgl config), changing the sensitivity In-game with the arrow is not precise and it is bad for your muscle memory not to have precisely the same sensitivity all the time.

(rgl_config.txt, my sensitivity)

This part is going to be quite technical and especially the least adapted for everyone.

Colour settings :
I'll show you how to get better colours on your game that will allow you to have a better awareness because you will distinguish things better.
Final Results
[close]
(Right click "Open Image in a new tab" to see the full image)

NVIDIA Graphics Cards :
Settings
[close]

AMD Graphics Cards :
Settings
[close]

Putting 100% right away will probably hurt your eyes at first and I advise you to go up gradually over time, if you find that your screen is too saturated you can always put a value below that - these are my personal values that I am showing you - but you should always prioritise what is comfortable for you.

High Response Time:

Response time is how quickly the display can have an LCD pixel to change from fully active (white) to fully inactive (black), then back to fully active again. A lower response time typically means less ghosting of the image and better picture quality. This differs from refresh rate, which is how many times per second the panel can redraw the image. With refresh rate, you want a higher number, response time you want to go lower. It's measured in milliseconds, so a five-millisecond (5ms) response time means that a monitor can go from white to black to white in 1/200th of a second.

Getting the lowest possible response time will ensure image ghosting is minimized, leaving you with overall better clarity and quality.

High Refresh Rate:

Illustration
[close]
As illustrated above, a higher refresh rate refers to the frequency that a display updates the onscreen image. The time between these updates is measured in milliseconds (ms), while the refresh rate of the display is measured in hertz (Hz). The refresh rate of your display refers to how many times per second the display is able to draw a new image, this is measured in Hertz (Hz). For example, if your display has a refresh rate of 144Hz, it is refreshing the image 144 times per second.

The higher refresh rate helps you respond faster and gives you smoother motion, making it easier to keep track of the action. (More technically, a higher refresh rate means there's less time between each frame displayed, so the action appears on the screen faster.)

[/td][/tr][/table]
« Last Edit: October 05, 2021, 01:33:35 pm by Zeyden 狼 »

Offline Zeyden 狼

• Major
    • View Profile
Re: Zeyden's Libraries
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2021, 10:26:36 am »
rsv, will update with nw ingame/launcher settings soon
« Last Edit: October 05, 2021, 10:52:49 am by Zeyden 狼 »

Offline Golden.

• What in Gods name?
  • Major General
  • 🤠
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [G]
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2021, 11:04:43 am »
Placebo

Offline Shadey

• Statue King
  • Donator
  • Joli garçon
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 05, 2021, 11:16:47 am »
Omg thanks, now i can be a real gaymer

Offline Fietta

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 15th_YR_Gren_trot888
« Reply #4 on: October 05, 2021, 02:05:17 pm »
Zeyden's game looking like JURRASICV2

Offline Ry@n

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • 18th_Col
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nick:Nick:Nick:Nick:
« Reply #5 on: October 05, 2021, 03:35:44 pm »
"I'll leave the game", we've all heard that one before... ;)

Offline Scottish Unicorn

• Most Beloved In All Of NW
  • Senior Moderator
  • Meowing in chat
    • View Profile
    • My Nudes
« Reply #6 on: October 05, 2021, 04:06:00 pm »
Bruh playing with those colours isn't healthy for your eyes :-[

Offline Vortx

• First Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 05, 2021, 07:52:38 pm »
who asked

Offline Snowwi

• :]
  • General
  • Nr13 Reservist
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Klay Thompson
  • Side: Union
« Reply #8 on: October 05, 2021, 08:20:16 pm »
I cant read
"Unable to perceive the shape of You...
I find you all around me.
Your presence fills my eyes with Your love...
It humbles my heart...
For You are everywhere."

Offline Zeyden 狼

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 06, 2021, 02:27:05 am »
"I'll leave the game", we've all heard that one before... ;)
You'll see, I don't even have the choice anyway

Offline Zeyden 狼

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 06, 2021, 02:29:44 am »
who asked
People who don't want to end up with your level in 7 years of competitive, less fse bait more practice
« Last Edit: October 06, 2021, 11:01:53 am by Zeyden 狼 »

Offline Vegi.

• Where is my stack?!
  • General
  • Divide and Conquer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: King of Stack
« Reply #11 on: October 06, 2021, 02:41:00 am »
less fse bait more practise
Something i need to do
Stop looking at my posts Fietta #RentFree

The Master of stack, the voice of racism.

Offline Witcher!

• Major
  • UA FOREVER. MARXEIL PIDOR SUKA
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Witcher
« Reply #12 on: October 06, 2021, 03:14:51 am »
Glory to Ukraine

Offline Zeyden 狼

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 06, 2021, 04:36:22 am »
Placebo
Yep
I'm confuse, where is the placebo exactly? there is clearly a difference shown in the table for the polling rate and the illustration for the refresh rate

Offline higened243ed

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • 243 grouped co-captained
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 85e / 2eFusGre
« Reply #14 on: October 06, 2021, 10:49:59 am »
60ed