Author Topic: DeLaBedoyere Cavalry Stream  (Read 1880 times)

Offline DeLaBedoyère

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
DeLaBedoyere Cavalry Stream
« on: April 13, 2021, 01:35:26 pm »
Hello there!

I was thinking about doing this since a while, it is now an appropriate moment for me to do it. I want to provide more and interesting content to the cavalry community, by streaming and commentating cavalry fights, even friendly ones, that can involve regiments or groupfight teams. I know regiments and players are always eager to review themselves and their performances, and my streams could certainly be in addition, great feedbacks for the teams fighting. Even if there is no cavalry competition occuring right now, I actually believe even the most casual matches are worth to be analysed. The number of details we can observe and analyse, from a regiment or even a precise player is quite underrated. I believe I have enough knowledge cavalry-speaking to provide you interesting commentary. Outside of the useful purpose, I personally take fun doing these, and it always adds a bit of hype and interest for the matches to be streamed of commentated.
I will try to stream and commentate as many matches as possible, with regiments/teams, if they are willing to, of course. I therefore remain opened to any request to stream a cavalry match.

I actually made a first try last sunday, where I did stream a match involving 6e and HvB. I invited Soartex to commentate with me the stream. We were talking french, but I am willing to also stream in english. The idea would be to invite different people with a certain knowledge that could provide interesting informations to the stream, and to maybe share our points of view! If you are interested and motivated, you can for sure contact me on steam, and we will settle a stream together  :D
The Twitch channel's design will surely be improved soon, with the help of formidable people.

Here's the link to my twitch channel. I hope I will be able to stream good amount of matches. I think it's definitely a plus for the cavalry community, I hope people will be interested!

Stay safe and see you soon!
bild.jpg

Offline Termito

• First Lieutenant
  • KRH | 92nd | 1º Reg Mexican member
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Termito
  • Side: Confederacy
Re: DeLaBedoyere Cavalry Stream
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2021, 02:30:02 pm »
Dont invite me. :D

Offline Aless

• First Lieutenant
  • a
    • View Profile
    • que ?
  • Nick: 8th King's Royal Hussars
« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2021, 03:31:44 pm »
First of all, I would like to know why have you decided to start this now, when the cav community is barely doing anything relevant instead of past tournaments and stuff.
Around that time, and I believe half a year ago the cav community was more active that nowdays.
Secondly, I would recommend to check youtube streams as it easier I believe.
And lastly, if you are going to make it, ye it should be in english. Also for good commentators I recommend Lightning and Termito, both with experience doing that.

In any case, the idea you put behind would only interest a few, and also if spectators are allowed people will probably just jump in, check the match and talk over ts from the reg they are whatever in, like past Cavalry League.

Honestly, don't waste your time unless you really want to.

Offline Treiz35

• Captain
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Treiz
« Reply #3 on: April 13, 2021, 04:23:26 pm »
Lets Go Bedo !!

Offline Dias10

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 13, 2021, 04:35:50 pm »
good luck with the streams

Offline Dokletian

• Brigadier General
  • unironisch
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 4e_Huss_Dokletian
« Reply #5 on: April 13, 2021, 05:03:28 pm »
Nice initiative! Wishing you best of luck

I‘d join a stream but I fear I‘d just end up offending certain people ((again))
Can I just say that I’m really impressed with the cav community, 10x more mature than the inf community and a lot less tolerant of the cancerous players

Offline DeLaBedoyère

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 13, 2021, 05:04:05 pm »
First of all, I would like to know why have you decided to start this now, when the cav community is barely doing anything relevant instead of past tournaments and stuff.
Around that time, and I believe half a year ago the cav community was more active that nowdays.
That's a valid remark, and I can't give a simplier answer, than that for the past few months, some things changed for me, which is why I am only getting started now. Especially in this pandemic period, it's impossible to know what would happen in the following months.
Despite the lack of activity, if I can do something I like, I shall do it. Twitch is easy to use, matches are still easy to find. I rassure you, if it was a waste of time for me, I wouldn't be doing that.

And thanks for the encouraging comments lads, I really appreciate them!

« Last Edit: April 13, 2021, 05:10:51 pm by DeLaBedoyère »
bild.jpg

Offline Dusbled

• Major
  • Squadron Corporal Major of 45thN
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Saphyro
« Reply #7 on: April 13, 2021, 05:05:45 pm »
Nice initiative! Wishing you best of luck

Offline pouwelicious

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 13, 2021, 07:10:10 pm »
have fun

Offline MajorMark

• Major
  • All Sir Garnet
    • View Profile
  • Nick: MajorMark
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #9 on: April 13, 2021, 07:52:25 pm »
Good luck Bedo!

Offline Zocki

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: LeZocki
« Reply #10 on: April 13, 2021, 10:26:19 pm »
I think that's a nice idea, I'll definitely keep an eye on it, good luck with your project anyway.

Offline Mr_Sharkie

• Second Lieutenant
  • Sharks always win wars!
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [7thHuss]Cpt.Sharkie
« Reply #11 on: April 18, 2021, 11:34:39 pm »
Secondly, I would recommend to check youtube streams as it easier I believe.
And lastly, if you are going to make it, ye it should be in english. Also for good commentators I recommend Lightning and Termito, both with experience doing that.

In any case, the idea you put behind would only interest a few, and also if spectators are allowed people will probably just jump in, check the match and talk over ts from the reg they are whatever in, like past Cavalry League.

Honestly, don't waste your time unless you really want to.

How dare you not mention me in the good commentators!!!!
May the Shark be with you!

Offline Sir-Legion

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 33rd_ExpertVet / 4e_Cvl_SirLegion
« Reply #12 on: April 19, 2021, 12:14:58 pm »
I watched the twitch vod between HvB and 6e, quite nice despite barely understanding shit but  ;D :)
Go for it !
“He who fears being conquered is sure of defeat.”
Napoleon Bonaparte

Offline Lightning.

• Saviour
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Steamprofile
  • Nick: 8th_Huss_LCoH_Lightning
« Reply #13 on: April 19, 2021, 06:32:52 pm »
Good luck Bedo, surely gonna do something together in the future  :)

Termito >>>>> Sharkie btw

Offline DeLaBedoyère

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 20, 2021, 08:47:07 pm »
Second english stream done and another great match to comentate, the CFL is really giving some exciting matches  :o
Thanks for your beautiful words lads, I appreciate them a lot!

Good luck Bedo, surely gonna do something together in the future  :)
Oh yes we will  ;)

Next stream will be on thursday (from what I heard), opposing Racailles Out and Purple Cobras. I don't have anyone yet to comentate with, hit me up on steam if you wanna pick up the mic  8)

bild.jpg