Author Topic: Holdfast Regs?  (Read 1440 times)

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
  • Side: Confederacy
Holdfast Regs?
« on: September 11, 2020, 11:50:15 am »
Does anyone know if there are still any regiments from Warband (NW specifically) playing Holdfast I'm curious to see if it has improved at all since I last played it quite some time back?
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline Kore

• The Sideblock King
  • Major General
  • Best Czech player on the Moon. uaa
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Oubliette*******
  • Side: Neutral
Re: Holdfast Regs?
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2020, 12:17:31 pm »
The actual 92nd might still be playing it
One of the best side blockers in the game. Often reffered as 'the Sideblock King'.

Offline Chainsor

• Major General
  • Nr13 - Hauptmann, EGS
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nr13_Hptm_Chainsor
« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2020, 12:50:24 pm »
63e is still active I think

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 11, 2020, 12:55:39 pm »
Is that the NA side or EU?
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline Chainsor

• Major General
  • Nr13 - Hauptmann, EGS
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nr13_Hptm_Chainsor
« Reply #4 on: September 12, 2020, 01:57:15 pm »
both

Offline Copot

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Copot
« Reply #5 on: September 12, 2020, 11:06:31 pm »
NA: Last I heard Getty and the Nr. 9 play NW on Saturday and holdfast Tuesday and Friday

EU: Robbin and the 1steIvN still play a holdfast naval event occasionally but have been back to playing NW for a while now

63e is still active in both as well

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 13, 2020, 07:34:49 pm »
I'll have a look, thank you for your advice.

Offline Fartknocker

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Fartknocker
« Reply #7 on: September 13, 2020, 08:58:55 pm »
Come join the 63e. Heil Karth.
63e pawn in an anti-63e world.

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 13, 2020, 09:54:28 pm »
I'd just like to invite for an event really to start with to see if Holdfast has gotten any better.

Offline Rikkert

• Brigadier General
  • Zout!
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 13, 2020, 11:29:19 pm »
Still haven't played holdfast since the closed alpha. 8) Why even host a closed alpha if you're just gonna ignore everyone's advice because you're busy making more maps.

Offline maskmanmarks

• Major General
  • Colonel of the 45th Nottinghamshire Regiment
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 45thN_Col_Maskman_Peritz
« Reply #10 on: September 14, 2020, 01:35:31 am »
Does anyone know if there are still any regiments from Warband (NW specifically) playing Holdfast I'm curious to see if it has improved at all since I last played it quite some time back?

Valendators QRR is probably one of the larger ones with the 63e that's still alive from NW in Holdfast today
So let’s just ignore someone like Maskman who knows next to nothing about leading and the capabilities of regiments performing well in a linebattle type of event.
To state that anyone on a “good day could beat the 77y/15thYR” is just a meme of its own, if that was the case why don't you beat the 77y or 15thYR then!?

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 14, 2020, 03:40:13 pm »
Who's best to talk to in 63e from the EU side?

Offline Keita

• Major General
  • deco, mezzala, regista, guiniesta, picolas nepe
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #12 on: September 14, 2020, 06:15:57 pm »
Who's best to talk to in 63e from the EU side?
not karth
balenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balenci

Offline Fartknocker

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Fartknocker
63e pawn in an anti-63e world.

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 16, 2020, 11:16:21 am »
I will add one of them to ask, thanks.