Author Topic: NA_Groupfighting  (Read 19114 times)

Offline Risk_

• Major General
  • chris knight
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
Re: NA_Groupfighting
« Reply #165 on: November 10, 2020, 04:23:13 am »
don't post here anymore if you are only wanting to throw insults at me or the server. If you don't like how the server is run, then don't play on it.

do not post here anymore chan. you're banned from the thread

Offline bobertini

• Board Moderator
  • Stark <3<3<3
    • View Profile
« Reply #166 on: November 10, 2020, 11:43:16 am »
If ya need me to assist (as Server board Mod) feel free to pm :)

Offline Yoshiee

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Yoshie
« Reply #167 on: November 27, 2020, 09:19:47 am »
re opening his server so he can double spawn very cool

Offline Risk_

• Major General
  • chris knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #168 on: November 27, 2020, 09:48:25 am »
I am open to feedback but not constant harassment and toxicity towards me. If people actually think owning a community and public gf server gives you power...you're really in your own head. What power am I getting from paying my own money for creating a server people to casually play on? zero.

If people want bob, go ahead, fine with me and gl with it. It will save me some money every month. I created NA GF because bannerlord was a disaster and bob wasn't around anymore.

but don't post here if you have malicious intent as a lot of you do. just will delete the post.

Spoiler
For people that want to have a real conversation:
For starters, the server does have an automatic restart every day at 2pm and has since I launched the server back in May.
In terms of performance, yeah the provider has been having problems; which I contacted them about to fix it. They had to fix their data center the past week or so, according to Andy (server provider). I can't control that other than changing server providers completely. That ping issue should be fixed, if it isn't for you, contact me. I know how to fix it.
[close]

Offline Copot

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Copot
« Reply #169 on: November 27, 2020, 11:21:23 pm »
For starters, the server does have an automatic restart every day at 2pm and has since I launched the server back in May.
In terms of performance, yeah the provider has been having problems; which I contacted them about to fix it. They had to fix their data center the past week or so, according to Andy (server provider). I can't control that other than changing server providers completely. That ping issue should be fixed, if it isn't for you, contact me. I know how to fix it.

I'm curious about the ping fix solution. Please do share it.

Overall though the server still has the problems that have plagued QIG/usgamehosting for years.

Offline Risk_

• Major General
  • chris knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #170 on: November 28, 2020, 01:06:40 am »

I'm curious about the ping fix solution. Please do share it.

Overall though the server still has the problems that have plagued QIG/usgamehosting for years.

It was a problem with their data center. All I would tell you to do is to what Andy told me to help him, which was to specific do a task in your windows bar and send the results to him. A day later my pinged was fixed and overall it helps them to with solving their main issue. You don't have to do this but it helps them and you. So feel free to add me if your ping is way off in the server, I'll send the results to him.

In my experience, QIG/usgamehost has only been bad for me until recently. I have used them for years. For NANWL S8 and S9, I used them as a sponsor and besides an occasional ping spike for a brief couple of seconds, they ran perfectly fine and great. Even for this server, really no big issues until recently. And when I have an issue, I talk to Andy. And he is really easy to talk to and easy to work with in resolving issues.

Offline Wastee

• Colonel
  • Nr8[LG]Kpt_Wastee
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Steam: [LG] Wastee
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #171 on: November 28, 2020, 02:00:00 am »
Ye I made Andy aware of the issue about 3 weeks ago and have been sending him multiple peoples tracerts. They’re tryna get it fixed but idk why it’s taking this long tbh.

I will say I had this problem with Warlance like 2 years ago and it was fixed within the day.

I prefer NA gfing to bob but I also prefer 20 ping to 45

"I may never make a list, and I may never make the hall of fame, but by God, I made the competitive mailing list" - Undisclosed Gamer

Offline Risk_

• Major General
  • chris knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #172 on: November 28, 2020, 02:11:21 am »
Ye I made Andy aware of the issue about 3 weeks ago and have been sending him multiple peoples tracerts. They’re tryna get it fixed but idk why it’s taking this long tbh.

I will say I had this problem with Warlance like 2 years ago and it was fixed within the day.

oh really? Yeah, I have done the same with the tracerts and Jaax and myself went from 80-90 ping back to 40 (normal for us) by the next day. He said it should be overall fixed and I have not seen anyone say anything about it for a bit until you just now. I could talk to him again.

Offline Wastee

• Colonel
  • Nr8[LG]Kpt_Wastee
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Steam: [LG] Wastee
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #173 on: November 28, 2020, 04:23:04 am »

oh really? Yeah, I have done the same with the tracerts and Jaax and myself went from 80-90 ping back to 40 (normal for us) by the next day. He said it should be overall fixed and I have not seen anyone say anything about it for a bit until you just now. I could talk to him again.
Yeah mine is still double, probably Wall's also. Not sure about the other people who had problems such as Piktonss, Sleek, Sveny, Vlad....

"I may never make a list, and I may never make the hall of fame, but by God, I made the competitive mailing list" - Undisclosed Gamer

Offline Risk_

• Major General
  • chris knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #174 on: November 28, 2020, 04:35:59 am »

Yeah mine is still double, probably Wall's also. Not sure about the other people who had problems such as Piktonss, Sleek, Sveny, Vlad....

I spoke with Andy and he said to send him the tracerts to him and he can send it over and get it fixed. He said he included yours in his last reply to the data center. He is adamant that it should be fixed so maybe double check if your ping is still high but otherwise he will take the tracerts from you and those people.
« Last Edit: November 28, 2020, 04:41:04 am by Risk_ »

Online BabyJesus

• General
  • #1 Cringe poster and lover of Anna Kendrick
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Most Average MVP of All Time
  • Side: Union
« Reply #175 on: November 29, 2020, 04:32:18 am »
My pings been double on this server for quite awhile
1st NWPC S2(21st)|(1st) 5v5 Draft~NA GroupFighting Tournament  |1st♕Rex's 6v6 Tournament | 1st TNWL S2(71st) | 1st NWL S5 (58e) | 3rd place Sleeks 5v5 (Highschoole DxD)
You are by far the best average player to touch this game.
Quote from: Risk
The BEST average player of all time

Offline Risk_

• Major General
  • chris knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #176 on: November 29, 2020, 05:11:19 am »
My pings been double on this server for quite awhile

talk to waste and he can tell you how to do the tracert or add me and I can