Author Topic: 63e NA Melee List - 2015+  (Read 12668 times)

Offline Krastinov

• First Lieutenant
  • hi
    • View Profile
  • Nick: OatmealCan'tGroupfightSTINOV
  • Side: Union
Re: 63e NA Melee List - 2015+
« Reply #30 on: August 09, 2018, 08:12:08 pm »
Where's Redrum

2015+ we dont talk about dead people
The Myth, The Legend

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 71st Guard MEME POLICE
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #31 on: August 09, 2018, 08:13:41 pm »
Should put Theodin on the list >90 for being the only person to ever get SoD in 63e by winning a FT7. Also....
ahem I invited like a bajillion times and mopped the floor where's my 80 ranking

+1 shine and I were the only survivors when PJ got 15 people in his line killed by 1 cannon
I member
Blessings

1x NA Duel- Runner up |  3x 3v3- 3rd place (Seadderol Deflatriots) (Ez Money) (71st Guards + Russian) | 1x Duel League- 4th place | 1x Regimental Groupfighting- 1st place (71st)  l  1x 2v2- 3rd Place (Vortex/Theodin) | TNWL Season 2 - 1st Place l 1x 2v2- 1st Place (Theodin/Elite) l 2x NANWL-
 71st, Nr8(LG) l 1x 4v4- 1st Place (RussianFury, Waste, NickCole, Theodin) l 1x Cav Joust- 2nd Place l 1x 4v4-
 3rd Place (Theodin, AsianP, Sleek, Godfried, Lurvy) l 1x 5v5 - 1st Place (RussianFury, Yoshie, Krastinov, Jorge, Theodin - Thanos and his children)

Offline Krastinov

• First Lieutenant
  • hi
    • View Profile
  • Nick: OatmealCan'tGroupfightSTINOV
« Reply #32 on: August 09, 2018, 08:17:59 pm »
Added Theodin as an honorary 86
« Last Edit: August 09, 2018, 08:22:00 pm by Krastinov »
The Myth, The Legend

Offline Fartknocker

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Fartknocker
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #33 on: August 09, 2018, 08:29:44 pm »
ahem I invited like a bajillion times and mopped the floor where's my 80 ranking

+1 shine and I were the only survivors when PJ got 15 people in his line killed by 1 cannon

Spoiler
[close]
63e pawn in an anti-63e world.

Offline William

• Major General
  • What doth life?
    • View Profile
    • Youtube Channel where I upload NW and M&B
  • Nick: CluelessWill
« Reply #34 on: August 09, 2018, 08:35:47 pm »
All those years of being in the 63e and I'm forgotten on the one 63e list. FeelsBadMan
Check out my YT channel where I post NW www.youtube. com/c/CluelessWill
Spoiler
god damn, Anthony is smart, he was able to get the shit AEF to tie with the best reg in the game. The tactical geniusness needed to pull off such a feat is insane. He's the Erwin Rommel of NW.
i always get an erection when i check my subscrptions and see that phresh cluelesswill vid
It won't be FSE developing it, so it will come out!
[close]

Offline Windflower

• General
  • ex PSG, 30th
    • View Profile
    • my jam
« Reply #35 on: August 09, 2018, 10:23:37 pm »
It’s kinda pathetic how the 63e has all those members and this is what they have to show for it

I'm 100% sure anyone 87+ on this list could annihilate you
i could beat min
i don't think you would've beat min

but could you explain why he's an 88 on the list krast

All those years of being in the 63e and I'm forgotten on the one 63e list. FeelsBadMan
maybe u shoulda not left the regiment twenty times  ;)

NAPL season 1 saw the greatest regiment winning
ribbit 🐸 cute? 😳 im not cute 😓 i mean my parents 👨‍👩‍👧 call me cute ☺️ but honestly 👉👈 ive never ❌ heard it 👂 from someone else 🗣 before 🥰 thanks i guess? 😳

Offline William

• Major General
  • What doth life?
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: August 09, 2018, 10:39:43 pm »
It’s kinda pathetic how the 63e has all those members and this is what they have to show for it

i could beat min

Yeah, but thankfully every time I rejoined I was able to get my NCO rank back and contribute to all the titles we won against tier 1 opponents, unlike your regiments which existed in Tier 2 beta land against the USMC.
Spoiler
god damn, Anthony is smart, he was able to get the shit AEF to tie with the best reg in the game. The tactical geniusness needed to pull off such a feat is insane. He's the Erwin Rommel of NW.
i always get an erection when i check my subscrptions and see that phresh cluelesswill vid
[close]

Offline Sgt.Winters

• Captain
  • Wut
    • View Profile
  • Nick: look at me
« Reply #37 on: August 09, 2018, 10:49:36 pm »

i could beat min

Yeah, but thankfully every time I rejoined I was able to get my NCO rank back and contribute to all the titles we won against tier 1 opponents, unlike your regiments which existed in Tier 2 beta land against the USMC.
USMC was above tier 2, we were GODS

Offline Windflower

• General
  • ex PSG, 30th
    • View Profile
    • my jam
« Reply #38 on: August 09, 2018, 10:53:04 pm »
Spoiler

i could beat min

[close]
Yeah except you as an individual had 0 impact on them winning multiple titles lol

unlike my regiments where I actually mattered as a person and made an actual difference

but thank god you got ur NCO ranks back man that's huge

ribbit 🐸 cute? 😳 im not cute 😓 i mean my parents 👨‍👩‍👧 call me cute ☺️ but honestly 👉👈 ive never ❌ heard it 👂 from someone else 🗣 before 🥰 thanks i guess? 😳

Offline William

• Major General
  • What doth life?
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: August 09, 2018, 10:59:52 pm »
Spoiler

i could beat min

[close]
Yeah except you as an individual had 0 impact on them winning multiple titles lol

unlike my regiments where I actually mattered as a person and made an actual difference

Ahh, you seem to not understand that NCO ranks in the 63e were leaders in themselves and that the ratio of enlisted to NCO was pretty absurd (35 to 1 more or less). I helped to make and then lead a whole skirmisher company for example and was responsible for getting them to events, signing up, and effectively leading all by myself. A regiment within a regiment per say. I also consistently played well and was a star player for them, so I'd say I was pretty valuable to the 63e.
Spoiler
[close]

Offline Risk_

• Major General
  • chris knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: August 09, 2018, 11:06:49 pm »
lol. dodge and i on there but we were in the 63e for less than a month. also those 63e "gf warm-ups" are nothing to brag about about. that's when I played on a terrible laptop and was top of the scoreboard every time. one time I think i was like even 60-15 or something, because IT WAS SO EASY. melee level 4 was also very simple to get. karth didn't want to face anyone for level 5 haha

Offline fireboy

• Colonel
  • 84th/45thN
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Fireboy
« Reply #41 on: August 09, 2018, 11:15:33 pm »
Should put Theodin on the list >90 for being the only person to ever get SoD in 63e by winning a FT7. Also....

I member

If we including stuff like that I should get 97 for being the only person to get melee lvl 5 my FIRST DAY in the reg not even jackie or any of the 71st scrubs could do that
[AEF/55th]Anthony 7:12 PM:
you have such a basic style/skillset
but you have the highest ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ GFing IQ i know

Offline Windflower

• General
  • ex PSG, 30th
    • View Profile
    • my jam
« Reply #42 on: August 09, 2018, 11:23:26 pm »
Spoiler

i could beat min

[close]

Ahh, you seem to not understand that NCO ranks in the 63e were leaders in themselves and that the ratio of enlisted to NCO was pretty absurd (35 to 1 more or less). I helped to make and then lead a whole skirmisher company for example and was responsible for getting them to events, signing up, and effectively leading all by myself. A regiment within a regiment per say. I also consistently played well and was a star player for them, so I'd say I was pretty valuable to the 63e.
leading casuals =/= having an impact on your regiment's competitive history
also
leading a company =/= leading an actual regiment (something you could never do)

the 63e would have been just as successful without you (imo), I think maybe even Italian william has had more of an impact than you

where as my regiment's success have been because of me and that's not even an egotistical or false thing to say

Offline William

• Major General
  • What doth life?
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: August 09, 2018, 11:42:47 pm »
Spoiler

i could beat min

[close]

leading casuals =/= having an impact on your regiment's competitive history
also
leading a company =/= leading an actual regiment (something you could never do)

the 63e would have been just as successful without you (imo), I think maybe even Italian william has had more of an impact than you

where as my regiment's success have been because of me and that's not even an egotistical or false thing to say
The 63e is very successful with anyone taken out, heck they did good even with Karth disappearing for a whole year. Everyone played a part in the regiment and we as NCO's helped to coordinate a lot of the behind the scenes like making spreadsheets for the hundreds of enlisted for attendance, organizing events, deciding promotions, making the threads, training people on individual time who wanted to get better, recruiting a lot (I'm happy that a lot of people I recruited went on to become NCO's and officers later on) and just making the regiment fun. You can't legitimately look at a regiment that had 200 NA players and think one person plays a substantial role. It was a system. I just happen to like my role because Offizer and I actually got Karth to change the regiment and add stuff like companies/detachments and promote more people to leading roles.
Spoiler
[close]

Offline Fartknocker

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Fartknocker
« Reply #44 on: August 10, 2018, 12:03:48 am »
lol. dodge and i on there but we were in the 63e for less than a month. also those 63e "gf warm-ups" are nothing to brag about about. that's when I played on a terrible laptop and was top of the scoreboard every time. one time I think i was like even 60-15 or something, because IT WAS SO EASY. melee level 4 was also very simple to get. karth didn't want to face anyone for level 5 haha

Those warmups were the most fun part of events.
Spoiler
[close]

Spoiler
[close]

Spoiler
[close]

Spoiler
[close]

Spoiler
[close]

Spoiler
[close]