Author Topic: NWWC 2017  (Read 363529 times)

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 71st Guard MEME POLICE
  • Side: Confederacy
Re: NWWC 2017
« Reply #960 on: March 14, 2017, 08:41:30 pm »
This is Canada's year

1x NA Duel- Runner up |  3x 3v3- 3rd place (Seadderol Deflatriots) (Ez Money) (71st Guards + Russian) | 1x Duel League- 4th place | 1x Regimental Groupfighting- 1st place (71st)  l  1x 2v2- 3rd Place (Vortex/Theodin) | TNWL Season 2 - 1st Place l 1x 2v2- 1st Place (Theodin/Elite) l 2x NANWL-
 71st, Nr8(LG) l 1x 4v4- 1st Place (RussianFury, Waste, NickCole, Theodin) l 1x Cav Joust- 2nd Place l 1x 4v4-
 3rd Place (Theodin, AsianP, Sleek, Godfried, Lurvy) l 1x 5v5 - 1st Place (RussianFury, Yoshie, Krastinov, Jorge, Theodin - Thanos and his children)

Offline Golden.

• What in Gods name?
  • Major General
  • 🤠
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [G]
« Reply #961 on: March 14, 2017, 08:43:41 pm »
Nation: Scotland, since Ireland has been allowed I think this shouldn't be an issue as long as we can get a team which I believe with me as Cpt we can.
Player's Name: Capri Sun
Player's Steam: https://steamcommunity.com/id/Caprisunmyth/
Why you should be a Co-Captain: I have been playing the game for years on non-steam version, never very competitively but I am competent in melee and know a fair few Scottish players, I have already found these and they support me;

Capri Sun
Xa1
Eddie
Scottish Eddie
Deans
Fungus
Porkins

Anyone else who is Scottish please add me on Steam.

Ireland is its own Sovereign nation, Scotland is not. Ireland being "allowed" is ridiculous Ireland is a Republic and a sovereign nation and it does not need permission to join the world cup. Scotland however is not, so stop using Ireland as an excuse for a Scottish team.
Note: I having nothing against there being a Scottish team just don't mention Ireland, also if you are looking for Scottish players : James_TTT, Gi.
« Last Edit: March 14, 2017, 08:47:46 pm by golden2 »

Offline Capri Sun

• Volunteer
  • Aberdeen FC
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #962 on: March 14, 2017, 08:51:19 pm »
Nation: Scotland, since Ireland has been allowed I think this shouldn't be an issue as long as we can get a team which I believe with me as Cpt we can.
Why you should be a Co-Captain: I have been playing the game for years on non-steam version, never very competitively but I am competent in melee and know a fair few Scottish players, I have already found these and they support me;

Capri Sun
Xa1
Eddie
Scottish Eddie
Deans
Fungus
Porkins

Ireland is its own Sovereign nation, Scotland is not. Ireland being "allowed" is ridiculous Ireland is a Republic and a sovereign nation and it does not need permission to join the world cup. Scotland however is not, so stop using Ireland as an excuse for a Scottish team.
Note: I having nothing against there being a Scottish team just don't mention Ireland, also if you are looking for Scottish players : James_TTT, Gi.
But you don't just use players from the republic of Ireland do you? If you do then ignore me, from what I saw these were both Northern and from the Republic.

Offline Cazasar

• Lieutenant General
    • View Profile
« Reply #963 on: March 14, 2017, 08:51:26 pm »
Stop posting here Skinandi
CAUTION: INTERACTIVE SCREENSHOTS NOT MEANT FOR MEDIUM EYES
Cazasar interacting with the boys
[close]
me and cazasar interacting
[close]

Offline The Nutty Pig

• Donator
  • It wasn't easy being cheesy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #964 on: March 14, 2017, 08:52:36 pm »
What is fascism?

That is the question that I ask the FSE and NW community today.
Is a man/woman/chosen pronoun not allowed allowed to play for the country of his ancestors and his countrymen? According to the Trump-like behaviour of the organisers of this event you would think that the answer would be no.

Can anybody else think of a famous occasion when a noble do-gooder was forced and berated into proving his nationality by a racist xenophobic monster?

I CAN
Spoiler
[close]

The way that this event has been run and handle draws a lot of similarities to the totalitarian regimes in the dark times of Europe's history.

Mussolini, Hitler, Cazasar. What do these people have in common? They all organise events.

Please, let us all take a lot at what is happening to this community, and make a change.

Free speech is a right we all take for granted, should we stand back when tyrants take this right away and censor what we have to say? Like what happened to my countryman and team mate Skinandi
« Last Edit: March 14, 2017, 08:54:45 pm by The Nutty Pig »

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
« Reply #965 on: March 14, 2017, 08:53:32 pm »
Sigs;

Ukraine
[close]

Ireland
[close]
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline Cazasar

• Lieutenant General
    • View Profile
« Reply #966 on: March 14, 2017, 08:55:37 pm »
Okay im not removing this one. That legit made me smile.
CAUTION: INTERACTIVE SCREENSHOTS NOT MEANT FOR MEDIUM EYES
Cazasar interacting with the boys
[close]
me and cazasar interacting
[close]

Offline KOBZIK

• Colonel
  • Сосать, уроды, сосать!!! (с)
    • View Profile
« Reply #967 on: March 14, 2017, 08:56:24 pm »
Sigs;

Ukraine
[close]

Where is Odessa? xD
23:05 - 37th | Bodya: what he need will be do ?

Offline Skinandi

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #968 on: March 14, 2017, 08:56:34 pm »
Okay im not removing this one. That legit made me smile.

Laughing at your own authoritarian bullshit, nice one.

Offline Golden.

• What in Gods name?
  • Major General
  • 🤠
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [G]
« Reply #969 on: March 14, 2017, 08:58:47 pm »

Capri Sun
Xa1
Eddie
Scottish Eddie
Deans
Fungus
Porkins

But you don't just use players from the republic of Ireland do you? If you do then ignore me, from what I saw these were both Northern and from the Republic.
That's not the point i'm making, the simple fact is Scotland is not it's own nation, however Ireland is...

Offline ExoticFail

• Major
  • Ik moet masturberen
    • View Profile
  • Nick: "Describe live&amp
« Reply #970 on: March 14, 2017, 09:03:53 pm »
can anyone sum up the shit happend for me? dont wanna read
Hauptmann ExoticFail hat wie immer die Lage fest im Griff und verteilt hier die oneklicks
my posts never are irrelevant, they are gods words whom I connect through me,yet some little shit allways deletes my posts here even tho they r bob approved 
They always give me a chuckle that's for sure.

Offline Capri Sun

• Volunteer
  • Aberdeen FC
    • View Profile
« Reply #971 on: March 14, 2017, 09:04:22 pm »

Capri Sun
Xa1
Eddie
Scottish Eddie
Deans
Fungus
Porkins

That's not the point i'm making, the simple fact is Scotland is not it's own nation, however Ireland is...
I didn't come here to cause arguments anyway, we will just let the hosts decide whether they want to let us compete or not, I have found another player to add to my roster as well. :D

Offline Kore

• The Sideblock King
  • Major General
  • Best Czech player on the Moon. uaa
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Oubliette*******
« Reply #972 on: March 14, 2017, 09:05:10 pm »
nice sig yes thank you yes
shit sigs
Yeah thank you Herishey they look neat.

Annoy this Person if your Country is missing.
Fuck sake herishey where is team newbury?!
Will make it in a sec.

I "lived" in Newbury for 9 days.

Am I allowed to join?

Sigs;

Ukraine
[close]

Ireland
[close]

ffs Herishey you illiterate! Crimea is RUSSIA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11
One of the best side blockers in the game. Often reffered as 'the Sideblock King'.

Offline Nano

• Alpha Tester
  • Community Anti-Cheerleader. Official Victim.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nano
  • Side: Union
« Reply #973 on: March 14, 2017, 09:05:43 pm »
Spoiler

Capri Sun
Xa1
Eddie
Scottish Eddie
Deans
Fungus
Porkins

[close]

Scotland should have to use Scottish players, any player who is currently playing in GB should be forced to play for Scotland if it is created. GB will be Team England (England and Wales) instead. Northern Ireland and the Republic of Ireland will be Team Ireland.

That is what makes most sense. If Scotland is to actually be a team.  ::)
Quote from: Aldemar
the Nr24 has 91 trolls and Hekko is the troll mother

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
« Reply #974 on: March 14, 2017, 09:06:15 pm »
nice sig yes thank you yes
shit sigs
Yeah thank you Herishey they look neat.

Annoy this Person if your Country is missing.
Fuck sake herishey where is team newbury?!
Will make it in a sec.

I "lived" in Newbury for 9 days.

Am I allowed to join?

Sigs;

Ukraine
[close]

Ireland
[close]

ffs Herishey you illiterate! Crimea is RUSSIA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11
I just googled 'Ukraine map flag', leave me alone!!!

Spoiler

Capri Sun
Xa1
Eddie
Scottish Eddie
Deans
Fungus
Porkins

[close]

Scotland should have to use Scottish players, any player who is currently playing in GB should be forced to play for Scotland if it is created. GB will be Team England (England and Wales) instead. Northern Ireland and the Republic of Ireland will be Team Ireland.

That is what makes most sense. If Scotland is to actually be a team.  ::)
I believe that's how it will be, I'd assume anyway?
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.