Author Topic: North American Napoleonic Wars League - [Season 4] [63e 1st Place]  (Read 120108 times)

Offline Rifleman Nicholas

• Captain
  • Ex-Colonel of the 4th. I run Aftershock
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nico
  • Side: Neutral
Re: North American Napoleonic Wars League - [Season 4] [63e 1st Place]
« Reply #900 on: June 12, 2015, 09:29:05 pm »
When even is this starting. we should just make one big league, seasons get way to short and if we play everyone twice that just makes it boring and repetitive. Lets just have everyone face everyone and it gives people a chance to improve against better regiments.

Been saying this since day 1, there simply are not enough competitive regiments in NA to have multiple leagues. It makes the league to vulnerable to disbands.

No offense but i do know. I have been involved with every season of NANWL as a reg leader and ref. I have even been in the EUNWL for 2 seasons. I can say for sure NA needs 1 large league.

I know the window to get in is being made a little wider, you don't know whether to have 2 or 1 league until you get the regs in.
I think the reason NANWL has two leagues is because some less skilled regiments don't really want to get absolutely owned every linebattle by the league one regiments.

It is. But if regiments dont want to play at the highest level they should just stay out of league play. Or have a semi-pro league that is not directly related to the pro league.
League two is basically that.
I think 2 things on this subject.
1.  It's not our decision anyways.
2.  If it was it would be better to wait and see how many regiments, and what regiments are brought in before making a decision like that.
Mostly known for running the 4th. More about me.
Rip my nigga Nico Got hit on tha streets for startin his rap career. The drillaz pulled up wit dey shooters
Nico's playing 4D chess and we're all playing checkers smh

Offline Wastee

• Colonel
  • Nr8[LG]Kpt_Wastee
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Steam: [LG] Wastee
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #901 on: June 13, 2015, 05:30:56 am »
Why not just put ever regiment in their own league, then everyone can win ^~^

"I may never make a list, and I may never make the hall of fame, but by God, I made the competitive mailing list" - Undisclosed Gamer

Offline Rifleman Nicholas

• Captain
  • Ex-Colonel of the 4th. I run Aftershock
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nico
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #902 on: June 13, 2015, 04:53:50 pm »
Why not just put ever regiment in their own league, then everyone can win ^~^
Mostly known for running the 4th. More about me.
Rip my nigga Nico Got hit on tha streets for startin his rap career. The drillaz pulled up wit dey shooters
Nico's playing 4D chess and we're all playing checkers smh