Author Topic: Scary Story Thread  (Read 2346 times)

Offline Gamboji

• Donator
  • zZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZz
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
Re: Scary Story Thread
« Reply #15 on: March 03, 2016, 03:58:56 pm »
A man checks in to a hotel. The receptionist says: don't look through the keyhole of room 317. After he got into his room he thought about this room and went there. He looked through the keyhole and saw a completly white girl sitting in the corner facing to the wall. The next day he went to the room again and saw this girl again sitting like the day before. He was a little bit frightend but didn't ask the receptionist about her. The next day he looked through the keyhole again but he only saw red. He thought someone hung a red piece of paper before the hole. After that he went to the receptionist and asked him. He said in this room lives a completly white woman only her eyes are red

That's such a shitty story it was almost funny.

Also Lewdalicious, he did say short stories, keep your novels out.

Offline Sephira

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 03, 2016, 09:42:38 pm »
A man checks in to a hotel. The receptionist says: don't look through the keyhole of room 317. After he got into his room he thought about this room and went there. He looked through the keyhole and saw a completly white girl sitting in the corner facing to the wall. The next day he went to the room again and saw this girl again sitting like the day before. He was a little bit frightend but didn't ask the receptionist about her. The next day he looked through the keyhole again but he only saw red. He thought someone hung a red piece of paper before the hole. After that he went to the receptionist and asked him. He said in this room lives a completly white woman only her eyes are red

That's such a shitty story it was almost funny.

Also Lewdalicious, he did say short stories, keep your novels out.

Short stories are consisted of less then 1,000 words, mine was 984 words, took 15 minutes to make and can be read quite quickly so, no.
I like working on Servers.

Intel® i7 4790K @ 4.00GHz, 2x 8GB Corsair Vengance DDR3 @ 2400MHz, 6GB Asus Dual OC GTX 1060, Soundblaster ZX, 240GB Samsung SSD & 3000GB Seagate HDD

Offline Windflower

• General
  • ex PSG, 30th
    • View Profile
    • my jam
  • Side: Union
« Reply #17 on: March 04, 2016, 02:52:33 am »
spooky
[close]

NAPL season 1 saw the greatest regiment winning
ribbit 🐸 cute? 😳 im not cute 😓 i mean my parents 👨‍👩‍👧 call me cute ☺️ but honestly 👉👈 ive never ❌ heard it 👂 from someone else 🗣 before 🥰 thanks i guess? 😳

Offline Commissar Jdf

• General
    • View Profile
  • Nick: USMC_Maj_CommissarJdf
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #18 on: March 04, 2016, 04:04:33 am »
goes to reddit
looks up /r/nosleep
ctrl+v onto fse

bam

creative

Offline Ghost9447

• First Lieutenant
  • A Pickle
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 01, 2016, 05:28:46 pm »
goes to reddit
looks up /r/nosleep
ctrl+v onto fse

bam

creative

Youre definetely not the only one lol
I'm not going to spam anymore. I've tried to stop Ghost by fighting him with his own weapons - but I've failed. The Messhall is his again.