Author Topic: KingWizard's Signature Factory  (Read 5079 times)

Offline Christopher

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Just another plebian
    • View Profile
  • Side: Confederacy
Re: KingWizard's Signature Factory
« Reply #30 on: August 20, 2013, 03:18:14 am »
Type of Design(See Design Catalog)or a Certain Backround: Something like Design 1.
Do you want your name on it: Yes (Christopher)
Do you want your regiment name: Yes ( 1er Régiment de Grenadiers à pied de la Garde Impériale) If it fits  :D
Any Specific pictures(Please Provide Link): https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSNY9PE-l6VL6CZR_kMxVAanp0leaCQziZUakK6-kCH7EzEq0u-
Any other requests?: If its possible could you darken the picture a little?
“It is the way of the Guard. We stay as long as we can. Fight as hard as we can. Kill as much as we can. Only when we can do no more do we move on.”
"La garde meurt mais ne se rend pas! (Translation: The guard dies but does not surrender!)"

Wisconsin best state of Sin

Offline Drako

• Second Lieutenant
  • Recruit in the 78th Regiment of Foot
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #31 on: August 20, 2013, 12:26:45 pm »
Sorry all. I was on vacation for the last 3 weeks so i havent been able to work on your requests. just give me a day to get setteled back in and i shall complete those requests
We wait.  ;)
Indeed, there's no rush.

Offline Superbad

• Ros the whore of Winterfell
  • Donator
  • Nothing gold can stay...
    • View Profile
  • Nick: SuperbadV
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #32 on: August 23, 2013, 05:04:12 am »
Type of Design(See Design Catalog)or a Certain Backround: Design 1

Do you want your name on it: Yes: 3eVolt_Sgt_Superbad

Do you want your regiment name: Yes (3ème Régiment d'Infanterie Légère "3eVolt")

Any Specific pictures(Please Provide Link): Images are in the spoiler along with the link.

Any other requests?: As for the quote I want: "We few, we happy few, we Band of Brothers."
And I'd also like to have my steam name in there too: [3eVolt] Superbad
« Last Edit: August 23, 2013, 05:06:32 am by TheSuperbad55 »

Offline FluffyKoala

• First Sergeant
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #33 on: June 16, 2014, 01:21:28 am »
Type of Design(See Design Catalog)or a Certain Backround: Is It possible to have a french line (preferably the 21eme) in battle, If not Just a French Flag
Do you want your name on it: Yes, Name is Felix LeClare (Slightly smaller Size than the regiment name)
Do you want your regiment name:Yes, 21eme Regiment d'infanterie de Ligne (Above My Name)
Any Specific pictures(Please Provide Link):
Any other requests?:Could I Have "Enlist Now" At the very bottom in the same size as the name with a link, If so This is the preffered link - http://21e-reg.enjin.com/

EDIT: Also is it possible to have 2 L'aigle's on each side of the "Enlist now" writing?