Author Topic: Union Brigade Friday 9GMT/4EST Event  (Read 30349 times)

Offline William96

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • leader of the 16thTN
    • View Profile
  • Side: Confederacy
Re: Union Brigade Friday 9GMT/4EST Event
« Reply #120 on: November 23, 2019, 11:10:45 pm »
Next Event will be on 1.2

Offline Museal

• Donator
  • 9e Col Museal
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Museal
  • Side: Union
« Reply #121 on: March 20, 2020, 12:14:40 am »
Hi all after 7 years DA/UB will have there last events on the 20th and 21st of March (Friday and Saturday) as most of us will be moving onto Bannerlord which is just around the corner. I would like to thank all those who have helped, attended the events and been part of Army over the years which has let us keep hosting for all these years I and the rest of the DA High Command wish you all luck in the future with your endeavours and whatever the Future might hold for you.

- Major General Museal
(NW) 9e Col Museal + (IE) 2ndDLI Col Museal  + (BI) Nr2_GrenWut_Ob_Museal + (NaS)(Union Brigade) UB 4thMI MajGen Museal  + (1812) LVQ_Col_Museal+ (AZ) HMSBC_Museal +(BCOF) 4thMI Col Museal

Offline Jedi Master Obi-Wan Kenobi

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 20th Maine Commander
  • Side: Union
« Reply #122 on: March 26, 2020, 09:07:56 pm »
Hi all after 7 years DA/UB will have there last events on the 20th and 21st of March (Friday and Saturday) as most of us will be moving onto Bannerlord which is just around the corner. I would like to thank all those who have helped, attended the events and been part of Army over the years which has let us keep hosting for all these years I and the rest of the DA High Command wish you all luck in the future with your endeavours and whatever the Future might hold for you.

- Major General Museal

Thank you Museal for seven great years of the UB and the DA. I am greatful for the work you have accomplished. so if we can make this event i will sign for ol time sake

Regiment Name: 1st Minnesota Volunteer Infantry
Regiment Tags: [1stMN]Rank_Name
Preferred Role: Infantry
Expected Number: 3+
Leader's Steam Name: https://steamcommunity.com/id/13thALCpt/
Do you plan to show up every week: Maybe, got a War of Rights Brigade i got to help run