Author Topic: FIFA 14/15 (PC/PS/Xbox) Post your videos!  (Read 10124 times)

Offline Becker-

• Donator
    • View Profile
    • "The Gang joins the Army"
  • Nick: Bring back the 54th.
  • Side: Confederacy
FIFA 14/15 (PC/PS/Xbox) Post your videos!
« on: September 02, 2014, 07:42:08 pm »
So if any of you play FIFA, post your videos, I want to see what you all can do.

I'll post some of mine
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QXvwLuPmEE8&feature=youtu.be
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5iIouFJwXXQ&feature=youtu.be
« Last Edit: September 02, 2014, 07:49:59 pm by Becker [54th] »

Offline The Rebel

• Major
  • Drew Lock has a horse cock
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 9/18/14 Never Forget
Re: FIFA 14/15 (PC/PS/Xbox) Post your videos!
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2014, 11:05:55 pm »
I dont have a recording device for my pc or xbox but I do play it on my phone, here are some goals

Spoiler

[close]

Then my ultimate team

And my subs

Sorry for no spoilers lol
« Last Edit: September 03, 2014, 01:32:53 am by The Rebel »

Offline Becker-

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 03, 2014, 07:51:12 am »
Here is the current squad I play with on FUT. Pretty gnarly, Reus at left striker is nasty.

« Last Edit: September 03, 2014, 07:57:16 am by Becker [54th] »

Offline Riddlez

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Riddlez
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #3 on: September 03, 2014, 10:53:35 am »
Can you even right page?
Probably one of the very few old-timers here who hasn't been a regimental leader.

Offline The Rebel

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 03, 2014, 02:03:27 pm »
Spoiler
Here is the current squad I play with on FUT. Pretty gnarly, Reus at left striker is nasty.

[close]
Holy Shit thats a sexy team. 10/10 would bang.

How long have you been on FUT? Ive been on it for like 6 months lol

And I do play Fifa 14 on my Xbox, but my UT is soooo bad. So only do seasons and Im pretty good saying Im in Division 1
« Last Edit: September 03, 2014, 02:11:48 pm by The Rebel »

Offline Becker-

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 03, 2014, 04:19:24 pm »

Spoiler

[close]
Holy Shit thats a sexy team. 10/10 would bang.

How long have you been on FUT? Ive been on it for like 6 months lol

And I do play Fifa 14 on my Xbox, but my UT is soooo bad. So only do seasons and Im pretty good saying Im in Division 1

Been playing since day 1

Offline Reaper

• Captain
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 1st[SA]Fws_Reaper
  • Side: Union
« Reply #6 on: September 04, 2014, 12:08:20 am »
Fifa 15 demo said to be released on september 9th, can't wait. I play xbox so I dont have any recordings. I really hope fifa 15 is more smooth than 14, people move far too slow and it isn't very fluid.

Offline Becker-

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 04, 2014, 06:37:28 pm »
Fifa 15 demo said to be released on september 9th, can't wait. I play xbox so I dont have any recordings. I really hope fifa 15 is more smooth than 14, people move far too slow and it isn't very fluid.

It should be, now that they have had time to play with the abilities of next gen consoles.

My only hope is that speed doesn't completely dominate the game like it has the last 6 years.
They add strength to players but it ultimately gets ruled over by another ones speed. They need to make it so agility will play a factor when attacking against a defender who has strength on their side. If a player has high speed and low strength but great agility, that player should have the advantage, but if it is say the opposite where there is high speed no strength and just moderate agility it would be overturned most of the time due to the strength of the defender.

Offline Reaper

• Captain
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 1st[SA]Fws_Reaper
  • Side: Union
« Reply #8 on: September 04, 2014, 11:34:51 pm »

It should be, now that they have had time to play with the abilities of next gen consoles.

My only hope is that speed doesn't completely dominate the game like it has the last 6 years.
They add strength to players but it ultimately gets ruled over by another ones speed. They need to make it so agility will play a factor when attacking against a defender who has strength on their side. If a player has high speed and low strength but great agility, that player should have the advantage, but if it is say the opposite where there is high speed no strength and just moderate agility it would be overturned most of the time due to the strength of the defender.
I get that, like in Fifa 13 I would just have the Ox or Walcott run down the length of the field with ease because of their speed in comparison. Players like Alexis Sanchez should have a better time with the way you suggest because of his agility and speed, and his strength even as a little dude

Offline Becker-

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 05, 2014, 04:09:04 am »

I get that, like in Fifa 13 I would just have the Ox or Walcott run down the length of the field with ease because of their speed in comparison. Players like Alexis Sanchez should have a better time with the way you suggest because of his agility and speed, and his strength even as a little dude

Ya, Messi is good but still miserable to play with cause he has no strength, impossible to beat any defender 1 on 1 without skill moves.

Offline The Rebel

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 05, 2014, 02:25:28 pm »
Spoiler

Ya, Messi is good but still miserable to play with cause he has no strength, impossible to beat any defender 1 on 1 without skill moves.
[close]
And thats why you get Ronaldo

Offline Becker-

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 05, 2014, 02:59:46 pm »

Spoiler

[close]

Well if you can't win you do.

Offline The Rebel

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 05, 2014, 04:10:16 pm »

Spoiler

[close]

Id just get him in general. Hes too op

Offline Becker-

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 05, 2014, 06:50:37 pm »

Spoiler

[close]

If you're willing to drop 11 million for him in FUT then you are desperate lol.

Offline The Rebel

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 05, 2014, 10:50:21 pm »

Spoiler

[close]

If you're willing to drop 11 million for him in FUT then you are desperate lol.
He only goes for 5mil on the mobile app :)