Author Topic: FIFA 14/15 (PC/PS/Xbox) Post your videos!  (Read 10170 times)

Offline Reaper

• Captain
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 1st[SA]Fws_Reaper
  • Side: Union
Re: FIFA 14/15 (PC/PS/Xbox) Post your videos!
« Reply #15 on: September 05, 2014, 11:22:58 pm »
What really irritates me with the latest fifa games is how "slower" players are absolute ass. Just gonna give examples from Arsenal b/c they are the only team I have played on my friends game. Players like Per Mertesacker and Olivier Giroud are just complete shit in the game because of their insane lack of movement speed. Olivier Giroud is pretty fast, just has long ass legs so it makes him look slower than he really is, and he cant really do anything in the games because of his complete lack of speed. Mertesacker is really slow though, but it is his slowness that is his ultimate downfall. Regardless of him being slow in real life, he is still a good defender, him being super slow in fifa though makes it almost impossible to use him.
« Last Edit: September 06, 2014, 12:15:46 am by Reaper »

Offline Archduke Sven

• Brigadier General
  • I have over 1000 warning points, be careful.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: regimentless sven
« Reply #16 on: September 11, 2014, 08:09:31 pm »
What really irritates me with the latest fifa games is how "slower" players are absolute ass. Just gonna give examples from Arsenal b/c they are the only team I have played on my friends game. Players like Per Mertesacker and Olivier Giroud are just complete shit in the game because of their insane lack of movement speed. Olivier Giroud is pretty fast, just has long ass legs so it makes him look slower than he really is, and he cant really do anything in the games because of his complete lack of speed. Mertesacker is really slow though, but it is his slowness that is his ultimate downfall. Regardless of him being slow in real life, he is still a good defender, him being super slow in fifa though makes it almost impossible to use him.

Change your playstyle and adapt your formation. You're not gonna be breaking through on counterattacks with Giroud, if you want to do that get Aubameyang for 700 coins. Furthermore positioning is more important than pace in a 4 at the back, Mertesacker works just fine if you don't lose possesion and team him with a quick fullback or centre.

Here is the current squad I play with on FUT. Pretty gnarly, Reus at left striker is nasty.

Spoiler
[close]

Just gonna say that's probably one of the shittiest and unoriginal squads i've ever seen. Looks more like rainbow puke than a team. Could literally build a better team with 10% of the coins and make it a hybrid. I have no fucking clue why you have Mandzu at Lm and Reus at striker without changing their positions or using suitable players, good luck with 5 chem players.

Anyhow, this is the squad i've been enjoying recently, but not sure if i prefer sturridge or mario.

http://www.futhead.com/14/squads/16702625
« Last Edit: September 11, 2014, 08:11:02 pm by Archduke Sven »

told that bih don't @ me

Offline Becker-

• Donator
    • View Profile
    • "The Gang joins the Army"
  • Nick: Bring back the 54th.
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #17 on: September 12, 2014, 06:59:32 pm »

Change your playstyle and adapt your formation. You're not gonna be breaking through on counterattacks with Giroud, if you want to do that get Aubameyang for 700 coins. Furthermore positioning is more important than pace in a 4 at the back, Mertesacker works just fine if you don't lose possesion and team him with a quick fullback or centre.

Here is the current squad I play with on FUT. Pretty gnarly, Reus at left striker is nasty.

Spoiler
[close]

Just gonna say that's probably one of the shittiest and unoriginal squads i've ever seen. Looks more like rainbow puke than a team. Could literally build a better team with 10% of the coins and make it a hybrid. I have no fucking clue why you have Mandzu at Lm and Reus at striker without changing their positions or using suitable players, good luck with 5 chem players.

Anyhow, this is the squad i've been enjoying recently, but not sure if i prefer sturridge or mario.

Haha its just my fanboy team after the world cup, I have a BPL team that works wonders for me, but I sold some to gain coins to buy the team I showed earlier. Currently working on creating that BPL team with the new players in there now. But FIFA 15 comes out in nearly a week so its hardly worth it.

You could probably get Nani for your LM instead of Taarabt, at least in my opinion I hate Taarabt, can't use him for shit, Nani works well as a LM/LW, guy flies up and down the sidelines and has a killer finesse shot, I also believe he is pretty cheap.
« Last Edit: September 12, 2014, 07:02:07 pm by Becker [54th] »

Offline Archduke Sven

• Brigadier General
  • I have over 1000 warning points, be careful.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: regimentless sven
« Reply #18 on: September 12, 2014, 08:04:21 pm »
Already used the best BPL defenders, Chiellini is priceless, don't like players with bad chemistry either.

And Taraabt is just sweggy, i have fun with him.

told that bih don't @ me

Offline Becker-

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 12, 2014, 08:15:08 pm »
Already used the best BPL defenders, Chiellini is priceless, don't like players with bad chemistry either.

And Taraabt is just sweggy, i have fun with him.

Haha alright

Offline Reaper

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: September 12, 2014, 11:51:37 pm »
Spoiler
Spoiler
[close]

Spoiler
[close]

[close]
That's a pretty solid team you got there, I think Cabaye is a pretty underrated player and he has a wicked shot. I love to use him in Fifa, his shooting= OP. I got the fifa 15 demo, was pretty good I think. I am transitioning mainly from Fifa 13 to Fifa 15 since I didn't get Fifa 14, rather played it at my friends' houses, so it is a pretty big change.

Offline The Rebel

• Major
  • Drew Lock has a horse cock
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 9/18/14 Never Forget
« Reply #21 on: September 13, 2014, 12:14:26 am »
FIFA 15 looks alright. EA did go shit with some ratings. Like Ronaldo, Yaya Tourè, and Benzema. Gameplay looks good. Hope it will be fun

Offline Reaper

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: September 13, 2014, 02:16:56 am »
FIFA 15 looks alright. EA did go shit with some ratings. Like Ronaldo, Yaya Tourè, and Benzema. Gameplay looks good. Hope it will be fun
Wot do you mean m9?

Offline Becker-

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: September 15, 2014, 06:40:26 am »
FIFA 15 graphics wise looks better than ever, I didnt like how slow the game felt in the demo. Hopefully it isn't like that in the full game.

Offline Reaper

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: September 15, 2014, 10:30:17 pm »
FIFA 15 graphics wise looks better than ever, I didnt like how slow the game felt in the demo. Hopefully it isn't like that in the full game.
It felt pretty weird in terms of speed, glad the AI goalies are no longer OP as hell.

Offline Becker-

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: September 16, 2014, 05:19:19 am »
It felt pretty weird in terms of speed, glad the AI goalies are no longer OP as hell.

For real

Offline Reaper

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: September 16, 2014, 05:28:54 am »
Also something that I have noticed that I really like, clearances don't always go to someone. Whenever I played fifa prior to fifa 15 demo, I would be in the other teams penalty area and they would hurriedly clear it out, and it would land at the feet of their center forward who didn't have to move at all to get to it.

Offline The Rebel

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: September 16, 2014, 05:35:35 am »
KSI glitch. Never gets old

Offline Becker-

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: September 17, 2014, 06:05:42 pm »
Yeah its great, I use that to score goals all the time.

Also FIFA 15 in 6 DAYS!

Offline The Rebel

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: September 17, 2014, 10:36:51 pm »
Ya! Can't wait