Author Topic: North American Napoleonic Wars League [Season 9]  (Read 76614 times)

Offline Glenn

• Lieutenant General
  • 084ever!
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Glenn
  • Side: Union
Re: North American Napoleonic Wars League [Season 9]
« Reply #390 on: May 19, 2019, 03:50:14 am »
League: L2
Server: Good ones
Teams: 51st vs 1erETR
Date & Time: Saturday 5/18/19 @ ~8:10 est
Steam Profiles: https://steamcommunity.com/id/LordBannerlord/ & https://steamcommunity.com/id/SudrianRebel
Preferred Ref (if any): Any admins that aren’t regimental leaders bluenoses request.

Final score was 6-4 for the 1erETR. Reffed by Nappy, Fireboy, and Glenn.
click here to join the 84th

Offline Superbad

• Ros the whore of Winterfell
  • Donator
  • Nothing gold can stay...
    • View Profile
  • Nick: SuperbadV
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #391 on: May 19, 2019, 03:54:00 am »
Steam Profiles: https://steamcommunity.com/id/LordBannerlord/ & https://steamcommunity.com/id/SudrianRebel
Preferred Ref (if any): Any admins that aren’t regimental leaders bluenoses request.

That comeback though

Offline Moraine

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • 20th Maine Artillery Company Command Officer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Lady Moraine
« Reply #392 on: May 19, 2019, 03:58:24 am »
LG 10-0 IB

Refs were myself and Papabean

Offline Piktonss

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #393 on: May 19, 2019, 03:59:03 am »

That comeback though
Thicc Comeback

Offline @theRealBluenose

• Sergeant Major
  • Leader of the 24th Regiment of Foot | NA
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Bluenose
« Reply #394 on: May 19, 2019, 04:03:51 am »

41st 7 - 3 1erEtr

Referee: Midnight/Harper (Never showed).

Overall it was a rather clean match. A few bits of FoL and FoC from both sides but very little and minimal. Had to change from the first map on the server but found an acceptable map not long afterward. It was a pleasure reffing for the 41st but I can't say the same for the 1erEtr.
I wanted to compliment Glenn and Nappy on their admining that first match, it was pretty great save for that retarded Reset after I "ramboed". Comeback Season

"It was a pleasure reffing for the 41st but I can't say the same for the 1erEtr." probably because you sucked ass. You didn't change the map, never made them drop, never slayed fire and charge, and once again you were the ONLY admin managing that match. There is supposed to be 2 admins per match. I honestly wasn't going to complain about his admining but after that sly remark I kind of thought he warranted it. also here is some proof: (At least two incidences).

« Last Edit: May 19, 2019, 04:13:46 am by @theRealBluenose »

Offline Kuni Garu

• First Lieutenant
  • 51st_Cpt_Kuni/ 17th_Invte_1stPfc_[K]uni
    • View Profile
« Reply #395 on: May 19, 2019, 04:20:16 am »

That comeback though

Comeback hurt like a bitch we couldnt shoot at all lol
wheres the love?

Offline Kuni Garu

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #396 on: May 19, 2019, 04:26:15 am »

41st 7 - 3 1erEtr

Overall it was a rather clean match. A few bits of FoL and FoC from both sides but very little and minimal. Had to change from the first map on the server but found an acceptable map not long afterward. It was a pleasure reffing for the 41st but I can't say the same for the 1erEtr.
I wanted to compliment Glenn and Nappy on their admining that first match, it was pretty great save for that retarded Reset after I "ramboed". Comeback Season

"It was a pleasure reffing for the 41st but I can't say the same for the 1erEtr." probably because you sucked ass. You didn't change the map, never made them drop, never slayed fire and charge, and once again you were the ONLY admin managing that match. There is supposed to be 2 admins per match. I honestly wasn't going to complain about his admining but after that sly remark I kind of thought he warranted it. also here is some proof: (At least two incidences).

Whenever you lose you complain please stop lol
wheres the love?

Offline Stroke0fd34th

• Major General
  • Luck is for people who are too lazy to train
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Godfreid
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #397 on: May 19, 2019, 04:31:45 am »

41st 7 - 3 1erEtr

What are you looking for out of this?

Offline Nappy Surena

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 91st_Ens_Sura_Fraser
« Reply #398 on: May 19, 2019, 04:32:01 am »

41st 7 - 3 1erEtr

The reset wasn't because you ramboed, the reset was because KUNI ramboed.

Offline Jakester

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Jousting Enthusiast
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Jakester
« Reply #399 on: May 19, 2019, 04:34:23 am »
Bluenose, as a regimental leader, not a referee let me say this to you.

The admining was fine. It is consistent and its really just you complaining for no reason.

1. "You didn't change the map." I didn't like the first map, but the second plains map was fine and we were already in the third round when you requested Midnight to change it. You don't switch the map 3 rounds in, never have in this league and I don't anticipate it happening.

2. "Never made them drop." We dropped before any firing and contact was made, after 30 seconds in and before it would've effected anything. All combats were done fair and square, and we adhered to the rules the whole match as far as being able to +1. When you drop players after 30 seconds in, we are not required to match you.

3. "Never slayed fire and charge." There was one instance that I saw that Midnight missed a slay. One. Do not make it seem like he missed something the whole time, he did a great job with exception to the one instance in your video.

4. "He was the only admin." This is the only valid complain you have, but he did a fine job regardless. There was nothing a second referee would've done in my opinion.

This is the whole video for those who would like to see, Bluenose is just witch-hunting referees when he loses looking for reasons that aren't there.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qijN_eMBDds&feature=youtu.be
Match starts at 3:15.
« Last Edit: May 19, 2019, 04:37:01 am by Jakester »

Offline Superbad

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #400 on: May 19, 2019, 04:43:42 am »
Whatever happened to the old days of NA NW where you'd take your win/loss and move on? A win is a win, an L is an L. Jesus Christ

Offline Kuni Garu

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #401 on: May 19, 2019, 04:44:47 am »
Whatever happened to the old days of NA NW where you'd take your win/loss and move on? A win is a win, an L is an L. Jesus Christ
who plays nw in 2019 lmaoooo

but tbh if bluenose didn't complain this wouldn't happen
wheres the love?

Offline @theRealBluenose

• Sergeant Major
  • Leader of the 24th Regiment of Foot | NA
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Bluenose
« Reply #402 on: May 19, 2019, 04:45:37 am »

that's the thing, I'm willing to take an L when the admins do their fucking job.

Offline Superbad

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #403 on: May 19, 2019, 04:46:01 am »
who plays nw in 2019 lmaoooo

but tbh if bluenose didn't complain this wouldn't happen

Us... :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\

that's the thing, I'm willing to take an L when the admins do their fucking job.

Have you ever referee'd a match before, Bluenose?

Offline PapaBean

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Just in case I don’t see ya…
    • View Profile
  • Nick: We out
« Reply #404 on: May 19, 2019, 04:46:27 am »

I won every match