Author Topic: Mr. Kochi's Skin Warehouse -47th Regiment Early War Skin Released! Page 25  (Read 132351 times)

Offline Mr. Kochi

• First Lieutenant
  • Baah! Baah baah, baah? Baah baah!
    • View Profile
    • The Skin Warehouse
  • Nick: Mr. James Koach
  • Side: Neutral
I say, if anyone encounters ANY BUGS with the skins after downloading the patch beta, post a reply here. I want to have all problems sorted out by the time of the official release.

Offline Marsh

• Captain
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
I say, if anyone encounters ANY BUGS with the skins after downloading the patch beta, post a reply here. I want to have all problems sorted out by the time of the official release.

I just wanna add that any current mods (texture/model based) you have installed WILL stop working after you download the beta. I recommend after installing the beta immediately deleting all your texture and resources folders and verifying the integrity of your game cache (message me if you don't know how). Then re install any texture or model based mods as you please

Offline Mr. Kochi

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
    • The Skin Warehouse

I just wanna add that any current mods (texture/model based) you have installed WILL stop working after you download the beta. I recommend after installing the beta immediately deleting all your texture and resources folders and verifying the integrity of your game cache (message me if you don't know how). Then re install any texture or model based mods as you please

Not quite. I've already found COUNTLESS bugs in ALL my skins. If I don't manage to fix them all in time, I'll take down the download links on patch release, then reupload everything in both full packs and patches.

If anyone has installed the beta, DON'T DOWNLOAND ANYTHING, it will break your game. Anything that involves changes in  mmtextures and mmmaterials.brf will automatically break the beta patch.
« Last Edit: May 17, 2013, 05:17:27 am by Kochi »

Offline Murphy

• Donator
  • Merfie
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 3rd_Lt_John_Fiennes
Kochi, would it be possible for you to make the Centre and Light Companies of the 28th, when you're done on any current bug fixes/projects? It would be lovely to place them next to my current 28th Grenadier Company skins. (I realise it could take a rather large amount of time for them to be on your project list.)

Your loving ex-commander, Murphy. :P  :-*
« Last Edit: May 19, 2013, 02:14:04 pm by Murphy »

Offline Blitz_craig

• First Lieutenant
  • Developer, War of 1812
    • View Profile
    • Steam Profile
I do have the Canadian Fencibles in my to do list, but they'll have to wait  a few days, if not weeks. I want to finish the 79th highlanders now.

It is good to know that you are doing a skin for the Canadian Fencibles since they are on the unit list for the War of 1812 Mod that I am a team member of. If any of the other planned units for this mod interest you, please let me know. You can find pictures of these units on page 3 of the War of 1812 thread in the Mods In Development section. Other British faction units on our list include:

1st Royal Scots
93rd Highlanders (dressed in trews and humble bonnets)
Canadian Voltiguers
Glengarry Light Infantry (same as 95th rifles less waist belt and powder horn)
19th Light Dragoons
British General
Royal Marine Artillery, Rocket Detachment
« Last Edit: May 19, 2013, 08:23:29 am by Blitz_craig »

Offline Maxi

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nr12_Kpl_Maximilian_Kracht
can you make the Brunswick-Oels Jagers (Rifles) pls? for the British Rifles.
Spoiler

[close]

Offline Venom

• Sergeant Major
    • View Profile
looks really gd p.s. what beta do u need :o

Offline Joseph Graham

• Colonel
    • View Profile
Would it be possible to have the 33rd Line and the Coldstream as the 23rd Regiment of Foot Centre Company and Grenadier Company respectively? I have a reference for the line infantry, however I'm having trouble digging up anything over that right now. I'd imagine they'd be the same in design, just with recoloured lapels/edges to the shirt?

I also have a reference for the banners, if possible. x)

Spoiler
[close]
Spoiler
[close]
Spoiler
[close]

EDIT: Scratch that! Found some more!

Spoiler
[close]

Spoiler
[close]

Spoiler

33rd Grenadier, however the hat is clearer in this picture.
[close]

Spoiler

Another picture of the hat.
[close]
« Last Edit: June 13, 2013, 07:10:11 pm by Neuron »

Offline Mr. Kochi

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
    • The Skin Warehouse
Two things:

Spoiler
[close]

That can't be the 23rd. The Royal Welsh Fusiliers were, as the name suggests, fusiliers, and therefore all their coats had shoulder wings. Plus, 23rd had the 'kite' shaped lace pattern, not the rectangular ones.

Spoiler
[close]

The bearskin hats were for home service only. Ergo 23rd wasn't supposed to wear them in campaign during the Napoleonic Wars.

But do not worry. I have enough info on 23rd to feed my curiosity for at least a year and a half.

Offline Joseph Graham

• Colonel
    • View Profile
Spoiler
Two things:

Spoiler
[close]

That can't be the 23rd. The Royal Welsh Fusiliers were, as the name suggests, fusiliers, and therefore all their coats had shoulder wings. Plus, 23rd had the 'kite' shaped lace pattern, not the rectangular ones.

Spoiler
[close]

The bearskin hats were for home service only. Ergo 23rd wasn't supposed to wear them in campaign during the Napoleonic Wars.

But do not worry. I have enough info on 23rd to feed my curiosity for at least a year and a half.
[close]

Hm, those were the only links I turned up, so that's my mistake. >_< And that's a shame about the hat, but yet again something I made a mistake on.

Offline Paul

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Side: Confederacy
Well cant you just request the parade uniform? I love them bearskins :(

Offline 199thlieutenantcolonel

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
im looking for someone that can make a skin for my regiment the 199th Toronto Scottish Regiment The Tor Scots because i have no clue about modding NW. Here is a picture of them for you http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3502/4085097506_72082dbef3_m.jpg the uniform is light brown and the kilt is light brown no tartan design just light brown btw you do not need to change the hat at all just re colour the uniform thats all i am asking

Offline Prince_Eugen

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 19th_Fus_Prince_Eugen
  • Side: Confederacy
Hello, Mr. Kochi! I would like to request a re-skin for my russian empire regiment, Chernigovskiy Infantry Regiment (29y).

Line Infantry Battalion:

Simbirskiy ---> Chernigovskiy Pehotniy Polk

Ranker:
Ranker on bottom
epaulettes colours - grey with number 3
Collar and Cuff - turquoise

NCO (Flag Bearer):

The NCO on left (number 4)
epaulettes colours - grey

Musicians are like an original Simbirskiy.

Image with a battalion colours

Officer:

Officer in center without backpack like an original, collar and cuffs - turqoise.

Grenadier Battalion:

Pavlovskiy ----> Chernigovskiy Grenaderskiy

Ranker:

Grenadier ranker on right (number 3)
epaulettes colours - grey with number 3

NCO (flag bearer):

The flag bearer
epaulettes colours - grey

Grenadier battalion colours

Musicians:

Musicians on the image without change.

Officer:
The officer with collars and cuffs turquoise.

Hope you'll accept request if you need extra images, contact me i'll give you all i have, thanks in advance.

Offline Mr. Kochi

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
    • The Skin Warehouse
I'm back in the skinwork fray, boys...

Holy shit that's a lot of requests. I'll see what I can do.

Offline Mr. Kochi

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
    • The Skin Warehouse

His Britannic Majesty's 79th Highland Regiment of Foot
-The Cameron Highlanders-

Portraits:

Ranker:

[close]