Author Topic: Looking for a regiment or members? Then post here!  (Read 861094 times)

Offline Regiment.Nr16

• First Sergeant
  • Heil dem Kaiser!
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
Re: Looking for a regiment or members? Then post here!
« Reply #4500 on: August 05, 2018, 10:56:57 pm »

Infanterie Regiment Freiherr von Sparr(3.Westfälisches) Nr.16 "Schwarze Jäger"

The Infantry Regiment Nr.16 "Black Rifle" was founded in the late stages of 2016, with the intention of forming an german-focused competitive regiment.We aim to become a large and active regiment but also a large and active community. The Nr.16 will primarily focus on melee and would like to have 1-2 events per week, consisting of trainings and 1vs1, we don't make normal Linebattles. Currently we are one of the most competitive german Regiments in the german community. In the Year 2016 played the Line Infantry Regiment Nr.16 with succes in the NWL, the most famous league in the international area. Actually we play in the german groupfight league, we try to get the league or vice-master title. Since 2017 is the Nr.16 in a german brigade, the "LA", a german speaking brigade with one other regiment. The head language in the Nr.16 is german, but we have some international players, who speak a little bit german. 

The Infantry Regiment  Freiherr of sparr(3th west) Nr.16 "Black Rifle" is the englisch translation of our name. Our regiment was found 2016 by Hauptmann Emma Brand and Leutnant Paboing. In the first time of our regiment we made only normal linebattles, but after the time we focus on 1v1 and gf matches. In game we use history german names, because the legendary german regiment Nr12 is our role model. Currently we are a small troop of 30 mens, but everyone of our mens have good discipline and melee skill. Small, but fine. We have in the week 1-2 events, but if our members need more events, they can go to the event of our brigade. Our brigade is currently in two german leagues, the german rifle league and the german groupfight league. The leadingship of the Nr.16 is very experienced, because our full leadingship played long time in top international regiments like spartan hoplites, 15th or 66th. The history is very simple and unimportant for our players, but if you like regiments historys you can google our history. In the Nr.16 we expect those wishing to join to have the expectation of getting better at the game, to be disciplined and follow orders of your superiors. The Regiment accepts both german & EU players. In our regiment we coach EU players in the german orders, if you like the german discipline and power, then you are welcome in our regiment. We hope you conctact one of our officer or NCo's.

Ranksystem

Officers

Officer

Hauptmann
OberLeutnant
Leutnant
FeldwebelLeutnant

Sous-Officer

Sous-Officer

StabsUnteroffizier
Feldwebel
Unteroffizier

Test Sous-Officer

Adjutant
Sergeant
Zugführer

Enlisted

Cadets & Soldiers

Korporal
Grenadier
StabsGefreiter
OberGefreiter
Gefreiter
Soldat
Kadett

Roster

Regimentsleader
Hauptmann Emma Brand

Officers & Sous-Officers

Officers

Hauptmann E.Brand

Unteroffiziere
Unteroffizier H.Lubitz

Test Sous-Officers

Test Sous-Officers

Adjutant O.Kuehn
Zugführer W.Eisenhardt

Cadets & Soldiers

Enlisted
Grenadier M.Steinhart
Grenadier W.Eisenhardt
Obergefreiter I.Schwarz
Gefreiter H.Jodelmann
Soldat P.Butzke
Soldat F.Jaeger
Soldat F.Döscher
Soldat F.Joseph
Soldat J.Glaubitz
  Soldat A.Somnitz
Soldat A.Adam
Soldat W.Kraule
Soldat I.Rosenau
Soldat A.Eisenhart
Soldat C.Lenyen
Kadett H.Witzmann
Kadett N.Fuhrmann
Kadett W.Schulz
Kadett H.Bauer
Kadett K.Haake
  Kadett E.Stark
Kadett A.Hundebier
Kadett G.Heym
Kadett C.Arnold
Kadett D.Zissler

Offline Core Dioxas

• Private
    • View Profile
« Reply #4501 on: August 06, 2018, 06:38:08 am »
CORE is Looking for new NA and EU members! Want a fun Regiment that Excel at Skirmishers, Line & Arty? Then Come have a chat with one of our Officers!

Welcome to the CORE
"Rangers Lead the Way"

The Coalition of Rangers Elite, AKA CORE, are a group of soldiers hailing from many different countries. They have come together to form a company of mercenaries that values loyalty over gold. Not Selling their rifles to the highest bidder they fight for those who have earned their respect and loyalty. Not fighting for their own benefit but for those who can't fight for themselves and in the Queen they have found this.

The company follows a loosely based ranking system led by the Company's Commander, Robbin. He was a former skirmisher officer in the French Army and the group's Major, Danger. Was a former artillery officer in the French Army. These two decided to form this group after witnessing the brutality of war that comes from fighting for a tyrant. The group that they created is a band of brothers where anyone may speak their mind NOT a strict regimen.

Having a deep history as the CORE formed let's start from the beginning when they belonged to the 53e. Being known for their fierce charges as Line and the accurate snipes they obtained as Skirmishers the reputation of the 53e was climbing fast. As all good things come to an end and the leadership decided to move on to form the BVE with remnants of the KH. After coming together BVE skirmishers formed a stronger group of sharpshooters. Trading leadership allowed everyone to gain experience in this group as well as improve the bonds they already had. Once again though it was time for them to move on and the now Leaders of the CORE decided to form their own group.

They call themselves rangers because of their exceptional skill at arms at combat which include, Artillery, Skirmishing, Cavalry, Light Infantry, or Line Infantry. The Company follows one rule on the battlefield, "Rangers Lead the Way". When not on a combat mission the group commonly gathers at the Broken Rifle Inn to tell stories of their exploits and to gather for a last meal before heading off to battle.

For more Information please contact Ensign Dioxas https://steamcommunity.com/id/CoreDioxas
Or Colonel Robin: https://steamcommunity.com/id/Robbinjl/

Offline Core Dioxas

• Private
    • View Profile
« Reply #4502 on: August 10, 2018, 12:42:08 am »
CORE is Looking for new NA and EU members! Want a fun Regiment that Excel at Skirmishers, Line & Arty? Then Come have a chat with one of our Officers!

Welcome to the CORE
"Rangers Lead the Way"

The Coalition of Rangers Elite, AKA CORE, are a group of soldiers hailing from many different countries. They have come together to form a company of mercenaries that values loyalty over gold. Not Selling their rifles to the highest bidder they fight for those who have earned their respect and loyalty. Not fighting for their own benefit but for those who can't fight for themselves and in the Queen they have found this.

The company follows a loosely based ranking system led by the Company's Commander, Robbin. He was a former skirmisher officer in the French Army and the group's Major, Danger. Was a former artillery officer in the French Army. These two decided to form this group after witnessing the brutality of war that comes from fighting for a tyrant. The group that they created is a band of brothers where anyone may speak their mind NOT a strict regimen.

Having a deep history as the CORE formed let's start from the beginning when they belonged to the 53e. Being known for their fierce charges as Line and the accurate snipes they obtained as Skirmishers the reputation of the 53e was climbing fast. As all good things come to an end and the leadership decided to move on to form the BVE with remnants of the KH. After coming together BVE skirmishers formed a stronger group of sharpshooters. Trading leadership allowed everyone to gain experience in this group as well as improve the bonds they already had. Once again though it was time for them to move on and the now Leaders of the CORE decided to form their own group.

They call themselves rangers because of their exceptional skill at arms at combat which include, Artillery, Skirmishing, Cavalry, Light Infantry, or Line Infantry. The Company follows one rule on the battlefield, "Rangers Lead the Way". When not on a combat mission the group commonly gathers at the Broken Rifle Inn to tell stories of their exploits and to gather for a last meal before heading off to battle.

For more Information please contact Ensign Dioxas https://steamcommunity.com/id/CoreDioxas

Offline WolvenSpirit

• Private
  • Nothing's impossible.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: WolvenSpirit
« Reply #4503 on: August 10, 2018, 05:31:52 pm »
Hello there!

TLDR: M&B Veteran looking for an EU Arty regiment / detachment

Long story:

Thanks if you're reading this. My name is Úlfur and I'm a Mount and Musket veteran, I have over 6000 hours on this darn game and lately I've been looking for a new EU Arty regiment / detachment to join in events.
I'm able to play every evening of the week at regular EU Event times.

Even though I've been hailed as one of the better artillerymen and swordsmen in the game you probably don't know me or remember me, I used to play under the name of Wolvenspirit but then again I doubt anyone even remembers that ;)

My regimental history is quite long and boring. I'll post my favourite ones here, please don't judge me on them as perhaps you hate a regiment but I'm sure you'll love me (Eventually).
- SGB
- 105th Pennsylvania
- 47th
- Suisse
- Nr2

Seeing as I have so many hours on the game I've played as every detachment / class / company there is and have quite some leadership experience.
I understand that I shouldn't expect any special treatment or a high rank.
I'm looking for a regiment / detachment that's fun and relaxed and gives everyone a chance at shooting the cannon.

Please add me on steam: https://steamcommunity.com/id/UlfurtheWolf

Spoiler
Stuff you see me play in / may know me from:

https://youtu.be/QeohB9v15-I?t=4m49s
[close]
1 Shot, 1 Kill, No luck just Skill

Offline John Price

• Block guys what is this!?
  • General
  • Destroyer of RGL
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #4504 on: August 10, 2018, 06:34:52 pm »
PM'd
Knightmare is from Albania, no?
Sorry, I can't accept this team.

Offline PurplePanda

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Old Gen boy, led a few bad regiments.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Purpie
« Reply #4505 on: August 10, 2018, 08:10:21 pm »
Looking for an all girl regiment where I can be the only guy there.

Offline Core Dioxas

• Private
    • View Profile
« Reply #4506 on: August 14, 2018, 04:15:27 am »

Welcome to the CORE
"Rangers Lead the Way"

Offline Windflower

• General
  • ex PSG, 30th
    • View Profile
    • my jam
« Reply #4507 on: August 14, 2018, 04:24:24 am »
Looking for an all girl regiment where I can be the only guy there.
Add Mr Miyagi on steam if you want to join the 15thYR

NAPL season 1 saw the greatest regiment winning
ribbit 🐸 cute? 😳 im not cute 😓 i mean my parents 👨‍👩‍👧 call me cute ☺️ but honestly 👉👈 ive never ❌ heard it 👂 from someone else 🗣 before 🥰 thanks i guess? 😳

Offline NickyJ

• Major General
  • The Twilight Zone
    • View Profile
  • Nick: LIR_Lieut_NickyJ
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #4508 on: August 14, 2018, 06:31:59 am »

(The LONDON IRISH RIFLES),

WE WANT
MEN
URGENTLY,

To supply Soldiers for our Volunteer Battalion
with the Rifle Brigade in London.

Below are the companies to enlist into and their typical roles within the 16th Middlesex (London Irish) Rifle Volunteer Corps:

"A" Company

Skirmishers. Light infantry and riflemen units. Through the use of rifles and skirmish lines, deliver powerful volleys unto the enemy. Survivability is key component of skirmishers and being able to reload and fire promptly, utilising cover and terrain, is part of the normal routine of a skirmisher's duties.

"B" Company

Line. Line infantry units. With proficiency with the bayoneted musket comes determined engagements from the line through bayonet and ball. Line infantry carry out the advance in close formation and order, often in support of friendly units to follow up with or protect.

"C" Company

Artillery. Artillery and line infantry units. Cannons, howitzers, mortars, and explosive crates are all part of the arsenal of the artillery. Artillerymen must have keen awareness of the battlefield around them, from spotting incoming fire from enemy artillery as well as locating enemy infantry to destroy.

"D" Company

Cavalry. Cavalry units. Cuts down the enemy with fervor through decisive charges. With a horse comes more speed across the battlefield often screening the enemy for friendly units to advance and take ground. The sword is the cavalryman's most trusted tool, with lance and musket often accompanying his kit.

________________________________________________________________________________________
Hurry  up !       Apply  at  once !
Or you may not get a part allotted to you, and forever regret it.
________________________________________________________________________________________

Add any of the following London Irish officers to enlist.

Schedule

-Tuesdays 8PM EST, A Tuesday Linebattle [https://www.fsegames.eu/forum/index.php?topic=37493.0] .

-Fridays 8PM EST, 54th Valhallan Friday Linebattle [https://www.fsegames.eu/forum/index.php?topic=37329.0] .

-Saturdays 8PM EST, "Ode to the IV Korps" Linebattle [https://www.fsegames.eu/forum/index.php?topic=34611.0] .

-Training on off days typically on Monday and/or Thursday; 1v1's and special events also take place on off days.

Offline Awenic

• First Lieutenant
  • Good times - new chapter.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4509 on: August 16, 2018, 03:49:09 am »

The 32nd Regiment of Foot is one of the longest standing regiments in the NW community.
Created back in 2011 as regiment part of the Mount and Musket mod, we have carried the legacy and history of a bygone age.
Known for our discipline, respect and organization we strive to stand out amongst the many.

Join us and take part in one of our four distinct companies. Play as either a line infantryman, skirmisher, artillerist or as the latest addition, cavalry.

Rise through the enlisted ranks by proofing yourself in battle and in training with your understanding of the unique 32nd drills, commitment to the regiment and disciplined mindset. Maybe you're even fit to become a NCO and drill 32nd soldiers into their finest forms.

If you are interested, enlist here: http://www.32ndregiment.com/join or add https://steamcommunity.com/id/Awenic/ on Steam

Credit to [32nd 2Lt] Painmace for these spectacular images
« Last Edit: August 16, 2018, 03:51:42 am by Awenic »

Offline Core Dioxas

• Private
    • View Profile
« Reply #4510 on: August 16, 2018, 10:09:18 pm »

Welcome to the CORE
"Rangers Lead the Way"

Offline Silverey

• Second Lieutenant
  • 19te Obergefreiter
    • View Profile
    • 19te Website
  • Nick: 19te_Ofr_Silver
« Reply #4511 on: August 18, 2018, 06:27:25 pm »

19te Prussian Infantry

Welcome

The 19te Prussian Infantry was formed by our first Hauptmann, Joshly, and a small number of members in April 2011.  They, being veterans of other Mount and Musket regiments, wanted to create an atmosphere of respect, fun, and entertainment while playing MM.  They achieved this by focusing on using great teamwork and tactics while playing the game.  Two years later, our goals remain the same – to provide that same sense of comradery in and out of NW and into our other games we play.  Our rank structure promotes a meaningful, but not overdone, organization and couples with our focus on using historical line tactics.

We boast over six years of experience, and over this time, the regiment is anything but average.  We consistently welcome new players and focus on bringing gentlemen in that mesh with our attitudes and ideals.  Many of those members have stayed and remain here to this day.  Rank advancement is possible – we have no set limit for any ranks, and take those that can showcase their capabilities in and out of game, and have shown dedication to the regiment over time.  We respect and ask that all new members respect everyone I this community, and we endeavor to achieve this goal daily.  In addition to our consistency in Napoleonic Wars, we play a wide variety of games and encourage members play together.  We have members that span multiple time zones, so in the event you’re staying up late, we are certain that you will have someone to play with!  Our current list of games changes consistently, so if you are even remotely interested in playing with us, please contact one of the recruiting liaisons below!

Joining

There is a simple process for any and all interested in joining the 19te.  When you go to our website, http://19te.enjin.com, you’ll see a “Join Here” tab.  Press that and fill out the forms. Please be mindful of the general rules at the top of the application when you apply.  Although we have fun, we ask that all members follow the rules and adhere to them.  If you have any questions or would like to play with us to get to know how we operate, please add one of the many Recruiting Liaisons on Steam, shown below.  Furthermore, our TeamSpeak is 172.246.118.15.  We use that in conjunction with Steam to coordinate events and trainings.  We ask that all members try to stay in and socialize with our members.

Countries Represented in the 19te

Recruiting Liasons

North America
Spoiler
19te_Hptm_Patriot- (eX_Patriot)
19te_Lt_GunMan1942 - (Lt. GunMan1942)
19te_Lt_Moldplayer - (Moldplayer)
[close]

European and Middle Eastern Timezones
Spoiler
19te_Hptm_Patriot- (eX_Patriot)
19te_Hsr_Fw_Eternal - (Eternal)
19te_Ofr_Silver - (Silver)
[close]

Oceanic Timezones
Spoiler
19te_Ofr_Gosling - ([BTTLSTAR] Ása-Gosling)
[close]

Roles

Another way that our members participate in the 19te is through applying and playing in “roles” during linebattles. We have two – “Pfunder”, or our artillery, and “Hussar”, our cavalry.  Instead of most regiments that have separate ranks for these special roles, we designate our members by the addition of a extra three letters: "Pfd" and "Hsr".  These members have been tried and true in the 19te, they must be competent of all formations as a soldier, and they must show initiative to lead or coordinate, if necessary.  After a prospect applies, they go through a similar process to be accepted.  After being accepted, they will have the opportunity to coordinate trainings, 1v1s (Hussars), and play in a specialty role during line battles.  The officer corps has the right to determine who plays the specialty roles at the onset of events, in an effort to expose potential prospects.

Schedule

MondayTuesdayWednesdayThursdayFriday
Free Day                             Free Day                              (HF) Wednesday Naval Event: 8:30pm EST/ 1:30pm GMT/ 11:30am AEST(NW)Thursday Training: 8pm EST/ 1am GMT/ 11am AEST
(NW) Friday Hardcore Linebattle: 9pm EST/ 2am GMT/ 12pm AEST
SaturdaySunday
(HF) Saturday Training: 3pm EST / 8pm GMT/ 6am AEST(HF) Sunday Linebattle: 2:30pm EST/ 7:30pm GMT/ 5:30am AEST
Group Game NightsGroup Game Nights

Thread composition credits:
Images - DeciBit, Windflower, and Lawrence
Content - Joshly with recent revisions by group in 2014.
Spinning to win since 2011

Offline Core Dioxas

• Private
    • View Profile
« Reply #4512 on: August 23, 2018, 01:19:51 am »

Welcome to the CORE
"Rangers Lead the Way"

Offline Ambiguous

• Lieutenant General
  • Lieutenant of the 92nd
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 92nd_Lt_Ambiguous
« Reply #4513 on: August 23, 2018, 01:20:27 am »
can you not

Offline Derx

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4514 on: August 23, 2018, 05:04:07 pm »
Hey. Looking for a relatively smallish UK/EU based regiment (over 16)

Been a part of numerous units and even co founded one a few years ago with some US buddies. Familiar with the game but a bit rusty as you can imagine. Looking for some reasonably mature people. Hit me up if you're recruiting.

Cheers