Author Topic: [TWC] Knockout Stage Week 1  (Read 3458 times)

Offline Gibby Jr

• Board Moderator
  • DAGOTHWAVE
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Gibby
  • Side: Neutral
[TWC] Knockout Stage Week 1
« on: December 05, 2019, 05:16:01 pm »

KNOCKOUT STAGE - WEEK 1

2.12.2019 - 9.12.2019

NW Map: Custom_Map_1

Snappers
-
96y

Napoleonic Native Noobs
-
BELEDIYE SOVALYELERI

ChimpZ
-
VICIOUS

Frontline Tactics
-
Forgotten Few

« Last Edit: December 19, 2019, 03:40:49 am by Gibby Jr »
you are as weak as whales by acting like that.

Offline Gibby Jr

• Board Moderator
  • DAGOTHWAVE
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Gibby
Re: [TWC] Knockout Stage Week 1
« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2019, 05:16:12 pm »
It is the responsibility of the teams involved in each match to contact one another (contacts are available on the Rosters thread) and organise the time of both their NW and Native matches. Please post here the date and time of these matches so that referees/streams can be organised where appropriate. Additionally, you can use the Server Bookings thread if you want to reserve a server for a certain time (for both officials and training matches).

Another reminder that you must play 4 sets of ft3 on Native and NW; if any result is submitted in a different format it will be invalidated. It is crucial that, for the sake of round-parity between Native and NW, the score is reported in this way.

Picks and Bans will be used for the Semis and Finals.

Good luck!
you are as weak as whales by acting like that.

Offline Coco.

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 05, 2019, 07:06:44 pm »
Gibby, remove this 12-0 for Snappers now and let us play today. Don't be a child and don't try to rig the tournament. We tried to plan the match with Snappers, I asked them several times during the last week and everytime, they answered "no". So if they aren't willing to make this match happen, then they don't deserve to get the default win either.
Moreover, you said we could play til yesterday but we couldn't make it happen yesterday. Also, we did native on monday so...
If you put the deadline date for yesterday instead of today, then you're giving Snappers the default win for no reason even though we can play today, we just couldn't yesterday.
Or maybe you're just acting in their favor, in which case this isn't fairplay at all anymore and it just becomes a rigged tournament.
27.0p - Giorno
30.0p - HiReaper
Tier 3 Horse

Tier 5 Mikey

Offline Kore

• The Sideblock King
  • Major General
  • Best Czech player on the Moon. uaa
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Oubliette*******
« Reply #3 on: December 05, 2019, 07:14:06 pm »
If Cocos right about him trying to schedule the match for several days DURING the matchweek, then i don't see why would Snappers get the default?
One of the best side blockers in the game. Often reffered as 'the Sideblock King'.

Offline MightyPaiN

• Colonel
  • ⚔ 17e ⚔ TBE ☆ Јебем вам матер ☆
    • View Profile
  • Nick: mightypain
  • Side: Union
« Reply #4 on: December 05, 2019, 07:39:11 pm »
If Cocos right about him trying to schedule the match for several days DURING the matchweek, then i don't see why would Snappers get the default?
same thing happened between vicious and TBE they gave default win to vicious i showed profs to gibby

Offline Fwuffy

• Amazing human being who deserves this title fully
  • General
  • Statue Gaming™
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Toupie
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #5 on: December 05, 2019, 07:44:12 pm »
Unless I'm misunderstanding this why wasn't the default match time forced rather than giving Snappers a default?

Offline Golden.

• What in Gods name?
  • Major General
  • 🤠
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [G]
« Reply #6 on: December 05, 2019, 07:54:21 pm »
I understand the reasoning behind Gibby's decision. However it's really unsportsmanlike of Snappers and really quite rude when they could play the match tonight. It's not like anyone's been following these deadlines these past 3 weeks anyway...

Offline Kawaii~

• Volunteer
  • Doesn't even play NW
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Kawaii~
« Reply #7 on: December 06, 2019, 09:45:22 am »
If coco ayala was a native player the tw forum would discuss about permbanning him from future tournaments for matchfixing and here you're questioning the default win given to the other team and calling them rude for not being the nicest of nice towards him and his team.

Is matchfixing common and tolerated on NW?

Gotta say I'm quite impressed.
poi~

Offline Coco.

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 06, 2019, 10:24:04 am »
Omg I tried to fix a date with you but since your guys got scared of nw every time you answer no we can't , waiting for having all your nw players and indeed didn't accept , why because you don't want us to advance that's all, don't need to said something else about it. ;D

27.0p - Giorno
30.0p - HiReaper
Tier 3 Horse

Tier 5 Mikey

Offline Rikkert

• Brigadier General
  • Zout!
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 06, 2019, 10:37:36 am »
It's Honestly funny that loads of people that know fuck all about the situation are talking out their asses here. Gi spent multiple weeks trying to arrange with coco. Coco kept delaying so Gi asked for an extension of the match week . Yet, Coco still didnt want to arrange anything but a saturday, which is the only day that we can't do. He was then told by gi that gibby had decided that they had to play tomorrow or we would get a default. Coco claimed they were unable to play that day. Only AFTER gibby declared that we would get the default win he was suddenly able to play. Furthermore, Coco even asked us to throw 4 rounds on NW so his team would go through. I don't like default wins either boys, but Gi went through all the effort in this situation to play the fucking match. So please shut the fuck up.

Offline Coco.

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 06, 2019, 10:55:04 am »
omg Rikkert stop saying shit and arrange fact for you please. I proposed many dates, exactly like Gi to made the match on nw so don't lie please. I didn't delay , proof is if I message first Gi to arrange matchs like when Gibby posted matchs of the week I did a Wednesday or something like that, maybe after since Matt and you didn't try to contact us to make id (maybe to give less times to made it). I didn't have only the Saturday free, proof again is I said to Gi that we can do it the Sunday at 7gmt since 6.30gmt was too early for most of us and we where eating(not only me). Gi answered saying that we got nw 1v1 so that we can't make it. I'm sure that was a competitive 1v1, very important and Gi don't have any CO or NCO to make it for he made the nw match for twc ;D ;D

So now the question is who didn't have to do the matchs, that's look like with irl life and nw regimental stuff, Gi doesn't have time to do it and so he asked for default win Gibby, putting the deadline a Wednesday, day he knows that Animals can't make it, at least this Wednesday. If Gi make all the efforts to play the fucking match , then why we didn't play yesterday since it will change nothing ? Snappers where scared of loosing on nw and want to not loose any matchs , and so Gibby give them default win for one day of deadline, that's all and that's pathetic....
27.0p - Giorno
30.0p - HiReaper
Tier 3 Horse

Tier 5 Mikey

Offline Gi

• General
  • #freepoland
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Snappers_Gi
« Reply #11 on: December 06, 2019, 10:57:45 am »
Rather then endlessly arguing on here, if anyone wants to read my chat logs with Coco then please message me, then you can make up your own mind.

Offline Fwuffy

• Amazing human being who deserves this title fully
  • General
  • Statue Gaming™
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Toupie
« Reply #12 on: December 06, 2019, 10:59:09 am »
If coco ayala was a native player the tw forum would discuss about permbanning him from future tournaments for matchfixing and here you're questioning the default win given to the other team and calling them rude for not being the nicest of nice towards him and his team.

You do realise there's a rule about playing a default match if scheduling proves problematic, if what coco is saying has any truth to it then I don't see why we can't ask questions.

David_Schrein

« Reply #13 on: December 06, 2019, 12:09:13 pm »
Even tho i said i wouldnt argue in this. From what i have seen and heard is that there have been offered several days and times but it just didnt fit. E.g a match on 6.30 on a tournament day offered by Snappers.

Offline Kawaii~

• Volunteer
  • Doesn't even play NW
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Kawaii~
« Reply #14 on: December 06, 2019, 01:08:30 pm »

You do realise there's a rule about playing a default match if scheduling proves problematic, if what coco is saying has any truth to it then I don't see why we can't ask questions.
I do know about that rule and have no idea why it wasn't enforced. All i know is that there was some tournament or event on sunday so the deadline got extended to monday. That question isn't the problem either.

Since i have read trough the chatlogs of this guy with Matt(our native contact) and Gi i have no idea why you guys take any of his posts serious. He seemed like an unbeliveable big retard. You're free to read them and see for yourself.

From our point of view he tried to fix the match in order to advance out of groups (both on native and nw). Also made Scheduling the Match very difficult (scheduling for a day then cancelling) etc. For NW as fat as I know there was a day that was good for both sides which HE declined because he wss unable to attend - however hes not on the roster of the team so it doesn't matter if he sits in spec for the Match or not.

I doubt anyone in our team cared if they advanace or not all that matters was to finish first in groups.

Either way saying that we acted rude and showed poor sportsmanship is completly stupid. If anything we were really nice and gave them a chance to play after he tried to fix the match instead of reporting that and claiming default.
« Last Edit: December 06, 2019, 01:36:59 pm by Kawaii~ »
poi~