Author Topic: 2019 NW Awards  (Read 31816 times)

Offline Marceaux

• Donator
  • Je suis immortel.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 1er_Capitaine_Marceaux
  • Side: Confederacy
Re: 2019 NW Awards
« Reply #105 on: November 26, 2019, 11:14:49 pm »
Ok boomer, would of been alot better Glenn.

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 71st Guard MEME POLICE
« Reply #106 on: November 26, 2019, 11:15:46 pm »
Do enough people still play to even have these awards? I mean at this point every award will go to some new-gen scum.
if you vote, it might not idiot

"Anything from December 2018 through November 2019 is acceptable
Remember, this is only to nominate the people for the final ballot. Voting Closes Tuesday 11:59 EST."

Your own rules clarify its for new gens lmfao
Yeah it's for the past year but you do know that people that started to play the game before that date can get nominated right?

Then it being for anything in the "past year" part makes no sense lmfao...
I played this game in 2019 but I started playing in 2014, this makes no sense

1x NA Duel- Runner up |  3x 3v3- 3rd place (Seadderol Deflatriots) (Ez Money) (71st Guards + Russian) | 1x Duel League- 4th place | 1x Regimental Groupfighting- 1st place (71st)  l  1x 2v2- 3rd Place (Vortex/Theodin) | TNWL Season 2 - 1st Place l 1x 2v2- 1st Place (Theodin/Elite) l 2x NANWL-
 71st, Nr8(LG) l 1x 4v4- 1st Place (RussianFury, Waste, NickCole, Theodin) l 1x Cav Joust- 2nd Place l 1x 4v4-
 3rd Place (Theodin, AsianP, Sleek, Godfried, Lurvy) l 1x 5v5 - 1st Place (RussianFury, Yoshie, Krastinov, Jorge, Theodin - Thanos and his children)

Offline Marceaux

• Donator
  • Je suis immortel.
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: November 26, 2019, 11:22:32 pm »
Do enough people still play to even have these awards? I mean at this point every award will go to some new-gen scum.

Remember, this is only to nominate the people for the final ballot. Voting Closes Tuesday 11:59 EST."

Yeah it's for the past year but you do know that people that started to play the game before that date can get nominated right?

Yeah but my point is that the majority of old gen players don't really play at all anymore or have much to do with the community. He's also implying people who haven't played in 2019 are eligible despite it saying its for 2019.

Offline DrunkenSpartan

• Sergeant Major
  • Run towards the sound of thunder :P It's more fun.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 33rd_Fus_Spartan
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #108 on: November 26, 2019, 11:24:39 pm »

help how do dates work

what year is it

where am i
It's the same old thing since 1916
In your head, in your head they're still fighting
With their tanks and their bombs
And air bombs and their guns
In your head, in your head they are dying...

Offline Cwater

• Major
  • Pretty much a self hating Jew
    • View Profile
  • Nick: ~38e~ReichsFuhrer_Himmler
  • Side: Union
« Reply #109 on: November 26, 2019, 11:39:24 pm »

Yeah but my point is that the majority of old gen players don't really play at all anymore or have much to do with the community. He's also implying people who haven't played in 2019 are eligible despite it saying its for 2019.

...huh

Offline Gi

• General
  • #freepoland
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Snappers_Gi
« Reply #110 on: November 26, 2019, 11:45:05 pm »

are you high

Offline Marceaux

• Donator
  • Je suis immortel.
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: November 26, 2019, 11:48:43 pm »
I should now get an award for single-handedly reviving a very special part of these forums, and I did it in 2019.

Offline DrunkenSpartan

• Sergeant Major
  • Run towards the sound of thunder :P It's more fun.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 33rd_Fus_Spartan
« Reply #112 on: November 26, 2019, 11:52:34 pm »
I should now get an award for single-handedly reviving a very special part of these forums, and I did it in 2019.

Darwin Award
It's the same old thing since 1916
In your head, in your head they're still fighting
With their tanks and their bombs
And air bombs and their guns
In your head, in your head they are dying...

Offline Marceaux

• Donator
  • Je suis immortel.
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: November 26, 2019, 11:53:09 pm »

Darwin Award

Who are you?

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 71st Guard MEME POLICE
« Reply #114 on: November 26, 2019, 11:55:39 pm »
Spoiler

[close]
Your point is either that new gens will get the wins, which you wouldn't like, or you think that somehow events from before december 2018 are eligible. That is what you have said.
Dan said that it doesn't matter what year you started, any year can vote, and you are eligible for an award if you have done something in the respective period
I do not see what has you all in a twist about this..

1x NA Duel- Runner up |  3x 3v3- 3rd place (Seadderol Deflatriots) (Ez Money) (71st Guards + Russian) | 1x Duel League- 4th place | 1x Regimental Groupfighting- 1st place (71st)  l  1x 2v2- 3rd Place (Vortex/Theodin) | TNWL Season 2 - 1st Place l 1x 2v2- 1st Place (Theodin/Elite) l 2x NANWL-
 71st, Nr8(LG) l 1x 4v4- 1st Place (RussianFury, Waste, NickCole, Theodin) l 1x Cav Joust- 2nd Place l 1x 4v4-
 3rd Place (Theodin, AsianP, Sleek, Godfried, Lurvy) l 1x 5v5 - 1st Place (RussianFury, Yoshie, Krastinov, Jorge, Theodin - Thanos and his children)

Offline Dan the Seagull Chef

• Commander in Chief
  • I use a pinch of Jesus in every dish.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [Chef]Dan_the_Chef
« Reply #115 on: November 26, 2019, 11:57:36 pm »
Everyone really out here capping
Wanna help the Wiki, join the Discord! Here are also the FSE Thread and Taleworlds Thread.

Offline ShintoSkookum

• Colonel
  • i am coolest dude nw my mom said so
    • View Profile
  • Nick: shinto (awesome)
« Reply #116 on: November 27, 2019, 12:01:38 am »
marceaux for most retarded please

Offline Marceaux

• Donator
  • Je suis immortel.
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: November 27, 2019, 12:06:42 am »
Spoiler

[close]
Your point is either that new gens will get the wins, which you wouldn't like, or you think that somehow events from before december 2018 are eligible. That is what you have said.
Dan said that it doesn't matter what year you started, any year can vote, and you are eligible for an award if you have done something in the respective period

Have you ever seen an award show lets say something like the Oscars etc, ever nominate a film from 5 years ago for an award this year? Sure maybe some kind of hall of fame inductions or lifetime achievement awards. But you don't say awards are for a certain year or period of time and then nominate or award someone outside of that time period.

Now the 1st post literally says for "Anything from December 2018 through November 2019 is acceptable" So players that haven't played or interacted in 2018-19 should not be eligible according to that right? Yet he is saying they are eligible. I'm not sure what's so confusing about that.

David_Schrein

« Reply #118 on: November 27, 2019, 12:07:01 am »
Dan rly wants me to vote

Offline Dan the Seagull Chef

• Commander in Chief
  • I use a pinch of Jesus in every dish.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [Chef]Dan_the_Chef
« Reply #119 on: November 27, 2019, 12:11:50 am »
Spoiler

[close]

Have you ever seen an award show lets say something like the Oscars etc, ever nominate a film from 5 years ago for an award this year? Sure maybe some kind of hall of fame inductions or lifetime achievement awards. But you don't say awards are for a certain year or period of time and then nominate or award someone outside of that time period.

Now the 1st post literally says for "Anything from December 2018 through November 2019 is acceptable" So players that haven't played or interacted in 2018-19 should not be eligible according to that right? Yet he is saying they are eligible. I'm not sure what's so confusing about that.
I don’t think I said they were eligible I just said you should vote and nominate an old gen who is deserving of the award this year but I think you’re more in tuned with the meaning of what I said than I am 
Wanna help the Wiki, join the Discord! Here are also the FSE Thread and Taleworlds Thread.