Author Topic: North American Community List-NaCl Reborn [Update 2.0: The NaCl Floweth]  (Read 144396 times)

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 71st Guard MEME POLICE
  • Side: Confederacy
My report card for Spartan:
FSE Essay writing: 8/10, very much quality but no separation of paragraphs. Welcome to the big leagues, kid.
Memes/One liners: 8/10, quality memes all of a sudden means either this is a one hit wonder or you're playing with the big boys.
I claim patronage.

1x NA Duel- Runner up |  3x 3v3- 3rd place (Seadderol Deflatriots) (Ez Money) (71st Guards + Russian) | 1x Duel League- 4th place | 1x Regimental Groupfighting- 1st place (71st)  l  1x 2v2- 3rd Place (Vortex/Theodin) | TNWL Season 2 - 1st Place l 1x 2v2- 1st Place (Theodin/Elite) l 2x NANWL-
 71st, Nr8(LG) l 1x 4v4- 1st Place (RussianFury, Waste, NickCole, Theodin) l 1x Cav Joust- 2nd Place l 1x 4v4-
 3rd Place (Theodin, AsianP, Sleek, Godfried, Lurvy) l 1x 5v5 - 1st Place (RussianFury, Yoshie, Krastinov, Jorge, Theodin - Thanos and his children)

Offline Windflower

• General
  • ex PSG, 30th
    • View Profile
    • my jam
  • Side: Union
God damn I'm 26 pages late already

NAPL season 1 saw the greatest regiment winning
ribbit 🐸 cute? 😳 im not cute 😓 i mean my parents 👨‍👩‍👧 call me cute ☺️ but honestly 👉👈 ive never ❌ heard it 👂 from someone else 🗣 before 🥰 thanks i guess? 😳

Offline Eamon

• Major
  • LtCol of the 15th_YR
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Irish
You people

Offline Cutting

• Private
  • Banned!
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
since you list makers are dishonest biased cowards lets see asianp  russian or godfreid come ft7 bill...oh wait russian is a scared little sissy and bill beat asianp and godfreid last week

Offline Moraine

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • 20th Maine Artillery Company Command Officer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Lady Moraine
Lawbringer used Banned players like King Bill who top fragged and carried them to the victory in that final match vs 63e
did he now?
stop trying to back talk lawbringer and get over yourself
« Last Edit: May 21, 2018, 11:43:11 pm by Forgotfulking »

Offline ~NickCole~

• Brigadier General
  • Your nans
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 093
Lawbringer used Banned players like King Bill who top fragged and carried them to the victory in that final match vs 63e
did he now?
stop trying to back lawbringer and get over yourself
63e Won Season 5 lelelelelelelelel

MATT123456789

since you list makers are dishonest biased cowards lets see asianp  russian or godfreid come ft7 bill...oh wait russian is a scared little sissy and bill beat asianp and godfreid last week

What about my 7-5 on u from last week

Offline Dan the Seagull Chef

• Commander in Chief
  • I use a pinch of Jesus in every dish.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [Chef]Dan_the_Chef
Alright kids give me time and I'll make another report
Wanna help the Wiki, join the Discord! Here are also the FSE Thread and Taleworlds Thread.

Offline Cutting

• Private
  • Banned!
    • View Profile

What about the 5 straight duels 7-1 7-2 7-2 7-5 7-6  Bill beat you in before that and the 15-20 other ones before that?
If i do recall correctly

When people duel you its more of a chase than a duel considering you s key the entire time

Offline Stroke0fd34th

• Major General
  • Luck is for people who are too lazy to train
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Godfreid
"The 6te never beat *that* 3eVolt,  instead it's as if you went into an old folk's home full of WW2 veterans and shot the place up with an uzi. And you know what? Those old dementia-ridden fucks still put 4 rounds on you."

Can I please use this in my signature, this is the greatest thing I've ever read.

Offline Risk_

• Major General
  • chris knight
    • View Profile
Spoiler
As pointless as my quest for importance in this shitfest is,
I deserve some form of half assed recognition for the 6teSLR winning the last NWL beating the 91st who have had much better players then ours, most of our line are not on any melee lists and are the unsung heroes of any regiment, and we finished that season unbeaten and beat large melee stacks as we have in the past. Unofficially we have beaten many regiments including LG and 71st and 63e which took 2 hours but we did it without many known community names and we have been a recognisable force in the community in the last 2 years at least, sure it's disbanded now but I feel like with the logic behind the placement of people like karth etc. We beat much better melee regiments with tactics and not with sheer melee prowess. We reached the heights of 60 people a night when I had the time to do events all week and we were a good community that was always the butt of a joke in Nr4 71st or whoever the fuck else because of my personal decisions and behaviour as the leader. So to have this list up and to say there are no other great leaders is ignorant and I'm sure the USMC would agree that people like JDF for the same sort of accomplishments would be on said list. Google the 6teSLR and check our rise from shit to not so shit and judge for yourself

I can't speak for all your incarnations, but from an outsider's perspective, your last one was an okay regiment with a decent leader and a great strategy. Not the greatest, not the worst. I watched most of your matches in the last NWL, and as well as you did your success was always in part due to one outside variable being in your favor. The Nr4 had the worst strategy on the planet (run into the bullets even though we know we can't shoot for shit!), and DJ and Rafael seemed notably overconfident going into the match. Their loss seemed as much due to underestimating their opponent as anything the 6te actually did. You did beat the 93rd, which featured the most melee stacked lineup of any regiment of 2018. But the 93rd members almost without exception did not want to be there to play HillCamp: Irish Edition for an hour or more, and actively looked for excuses to drop (a few people 'had to go to dinner', a few people who had sworn up and down they could attend the match suddenly 'couldn't make it', and after it was apparent we would lose Havoc, Wiki, and a few others just disappeared). I don't know if Nick Cole is actually a bad leader, or if it was just nerves, but he wasn't able to inspire his regiment before that match, persuade them to do their best during it, or hold them together after. And he was never able to take advantage of any opportunity that presented itself to him during that match. So does making the game such a chore to play for your opponent that they would rather go watch a movie with their girlfriend (or fap to anime) make you one of the greatest leaders of all time? Hell if I know, but I think you know the answer to that one. And lastly, you did have a very well-rounded and well-earned victory over the 91st. But the 91st was a beleaguered retirement home of former 3e Volt friends looking more towards having a good time than dominating North America. I don't know if it was the "dead dad" thing or if the game just got less interesting, but there was a marked point during the last NAPL where the 3eVolt slowly started caring less about NW, and they've never recovered since. The AsianP I met then was an unstoppable, adderal chugging steam engine who probably woke up in the middle of the night with flashbacks to the battle of Waterloo. The AsianP I know now is a nice, friendly guy who smokes too much weed and likes his bird. Less extreme versions of the same transition can be said for most of his regiment. The 6te never beat *that* 3eVolt,  instead it's as if you went into an old folk's home full of WW2 veterans and shot the place up with an uzi. And you know what? Those old dementia-ridden fucks still put 4 rounds on you.

NWL aside you had a good regiment and a good community. I don't think you give enough credit to people like Midnight and Yoshie though, they seemed to have been fairly instrumental in "your" success. I don't know and don't want to know about your intra-reg politics or your poaching, so I won't comment on those. And lastly without any real purpose the 6te broke up and faded away. Maybe this is just my opinion, but there was plenty to stick around for. You could have become a more skilled version of the 15e or a small competitive regiment or a retirement home of friends that just liked to hang out. Disbanding can't really be held against you though, from what I heard your work schedule was fairly punitive and didn't give you much time for NW. So to sum it up, you're a good leader who beat Team Overconfident, Team IDontWannaBeHere, and Team Who Gives a Fuck for an NWL title, and had the most stable regiment of its time. But you're not Karth, or Breaches, or AsianP, or even Lawbringer.

I dont know if you even remember playing in that match spartan, but it was not a campfest, not by us at least.

Lawbringer had a stacked regiment and from what i hear even his NWL victory is still under debate for using mercs.
[close]

There was another investigation this year about S5 NWL, but it's not current. S6 was were the whole roster thing came into play. Yeah they were "no mercs" or whatever, but you could join a regiment technically in the same week without penalty. It's a terrible thing/idea; however, those were the rules. The same argument comes up every once and a while and it's basically he said she said because no one has any evidence. Bill says he played, Lawbringer said he didn't. I talked with Bill, Law, Windflower and others from that season. It's very little evidence, especially from Bill saying he played. Maple and Pinoy did play but they were cleared. It's really if Bill played or not. It was a battle of stacks. 71st merged in 63e I believe in the same week as well and 91st was also very very stacked. After a discussion with the S8 nwl mod staff and what, if anything, we should change about that season...we decided nothing was going to be changed. It's an old season and that decision was made during that season. Also after talking with Amit, again this discussion comes up almost every season where some people want to change the outcome.

Also, saying that a 1 hour and 30min match didn't have hill camping is retarded. And Irish, we also had another problem during that match. The bush pirating really threw us off. Going back and knowing that Godfreid was tk'd on purpose in close melees isn't anything to add to your leading. Even after that match with the whole fake steam logs, 4 hour long investigation into that cancer fest, AND EU4 DLC reeee made everything so weird.

Aside from that, lmao Spartan. mega oof

"The 6te never beat *that* 3eVolt,  instead it's as if you went into an old folk's home full of WW2 veterans and shot the place up with an uzi. And you know what? Those old dementia-ridden fucks still put 4 rounds on you."

Can I please use this in my signature, this is the greatest thing I've ever read.

^^^
« Last Edit: May 22, 2018, 12:41:58 am by Risk_ »

Offline DrunkenSpartan

• Sergeant Major
  • Run towards the sound of thunder :P It's more fun.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 33rd_Fus_Spartan

yes you may
It's the same old thing since 1916
In your head, in your head they're still fighting
With their tanks and their bombs
And air bombs and their guns
In your head, in your head they are dying...

MATT123456789

What about the 5 straight duels 7-1 7-2 7-2 7-5 7-6  Bill beat you in before that and the 15-20 other ones before that?
If i do recall correctly

When people duel you its more of a chase than a duel considering you s key the entire time

Pulling numbers out our ass now aren't we William cutting?

Offline Maple™

• Captain
  • GLORIOUS MELEE
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Boy Wonder
>attempts to plug for 41st
>semi-relevant in the late stage of the game's community
>jakester starter pack
if your 41st gets a spot, so does mine blakester
Yoshie on the all time list? That's highly debatable

I refer you to Maple

I don't even know who he is
Haha I'll ask Maple why exactly he was put on the list
ay french canadian boi is good at chambers
Spoiler
the only thing highly debatable is you not being on there.
[close]

Offline Stroke0fd34th

• Major General
  • Luck is for people who are too lazy to train
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Godfreid
>attempts to plug for 41st
>semi-relevant in the late stage of the game's community
>jakester starter pack
if your 41st gets a spot, so does mine blakester
Yoshie on the all time list? That's highly debatable

I refer you to Maple

I don't even know who he is
Haha I'll ask Maple why exactly he was put on the list
ay french canadian boi is good at chambers
the only thing highly debatable is you not being on there.
We missed Sanders??