Author Topic: First election - List of candidates & Discussion (March-April Term)  (Read 41755 times)

Nock

Re: First election - List of candidates & Discussion (March-April Term)
« Reply #45 on: February 18, 2016, 03:58:11 pm »
Why the hell not...

Name: Gokiller

EU or NA?: EU

Are you aware that the position of Community Representative of one trust and confidence, and do you understand you can be punished for breaking that trust? : Yes.

Why should you become CR? : Been part of this community for more then 4 years, so I know my way around and I know how things go. Had my time as an official admin on the EU servers for a year or two. Never had any serious complaints so from that I can judge I did my work right. So I'm quite confident that I would do the job right. All in all, I'm always up for helping the community wherever I can. If this is a way to help out. I'll gladly step forward to put myself as a candidate.

+1 vouch too

Offline Fwuffy

• Amazing human being who deserves this title fully
  • General
  • Statue Gaming™
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Toupie
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #46 on: February 18, 2016, 04:29:37 pm »
What exactly are you trying to achieve with vouching? The elections are through a vote.

Offline Swiftwisp

• Sergeant
  • Cav is for pussies
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #47 on: February 18, 2016, 04:34:08 pm »
Name: Mummy Ketchup

Are you aware that the position of Community Representative of one trust and confidence, and do you understand you can be punished for breaking that trust? : Yes

Why should you become CR? : I know everyone, keep up to date with most regimental things, active on forums, no biased opinions because most people suck anyway, have no real life, moderated the Lorraine forums with 200+ members active (Not to mention the recruits) so I have experience :)

Been with this lovely guy from PW to Napoleonic wars battles, he has always shown maturity and correct judgement with internal matters, along with moderating what was one of the biggest clans/group of the persistent world modification. He is also very well connected to the community, I can think of no better person for such a position.

Nock

« Reply #48 on: February 18, 2016, 04:42:53 pm »
What exactly are you trying to achieve with vouching? The elections are through a vote.

Giving my opinion. It's called "freedom of expression".

Offline Fwuffy

• General
  • Statue Gaming™
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: February 18, 2016, 04:46:13 pm »

I know, I'm not generalising every case here with the vouches, but when you have a guy with 1 post vouching for someone, it's pretty insolent in my opinion.

Norwegian13

« Reply #50 on: February 18, 2016, 04:49:17 pm »
I'll try my hand at EU. Messaged Duuring.

I know, I'm not generalising every case here with the vouches, but when you have a guy with 1 post vouching for someone, it's pretty insolent in my opinion.

+1
« Last Edit: February 18, 2016, 04:51:03 pm by Noorwegian »

Offline Falk

• Captain
  • WATCH OUT DUSAN IS USING MY PROFILE SOMETIMES
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [15th_YR] Falk
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #51 on: February 18, 2016, 05:22:15 pm »

Are you aware that the position of Community Representative of one trust and confidence, and do you understand you can be punished for breaking that trust? : Yes

Why should you become CR? : I know everyone, keep up to date with most regimental things, active on forums, no biased opinions because most people suck anyway, have no real life, moderated the Lorraine forums with 200+ members active (Not to mention the recruits) so I have experience :)

If id vote for someone it would be Ketchup.
I dont know him very well or for a long time but i have seen him on fse and playing NW since i can remember. When we had a huge argument in the 15th beetween 2 of my CO's not 2 long ago, which was very close to escalate, he got consulted somehow and without him i wouldnt have been able to solve it for sure. Ketchup is a great and neutral person with the ability to solve problems on a calm but also a fair way.
Defo +1 bro

Offline John Price

• Block guys what is this!?
  • General
  • Destroyer of RGL
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #52 on: February 18, 2016, 05:28:22 pm »

I dont know him very well or for a long time but i have seen him on fse and playing NW since i can remember. When we had a huge argument in the 15th beetween 2 of my CO's not 2 long ago, which was very close to escalate, he got consulted somehow and without him i wouldnt have been able to solve it for sure. Ketchup is a great and neutral person with the ability to solve problems on a calm but also a fair way.
Defo +1 bro
"WATCH OUT DUSAN IS USING MY PROFILE SOMETIMES" - Falk 2k16
Knightmare is from Albania, no?
Sorry, I can't accept this team.

Nock

« Reply #53 on: February 18, 2016, 05:32:26 pm »

Oh yeah, i see ^^. And, yeah, a guy with 1 post vouching for someone seems pretty... idk, suspicious (double acc?) because, we don't see that much "new" accs on FSE. People on FSE now have been part of the community for months (for most of us) so yeah, seems not only insolent but also suspicious imo

Offline MaxLam

• Colonel
  • Founder of Minisiege, EU_Commander & Mininaval
    • View Profile
    • Napoleonic Wars Public
« Reply #54 on: February 18, 2016, 05:37:09 pm »
I vouch for Gluk.

Offline Fwuffy

• General
  • Statue Gaming™
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: February 18, 2016, 05:45:00 pm »

Oh yeah, i see ^^. And, yeah, a guy with 1 post vouching for someone seems pretty... idk, suspicious (double acc?) because, we don't see that much "new" accs on FSE. People on FSE now have been part of the community for months (for most of us) so yeah, seems not only insolent but also suspicious imo
very suspicious
[close]

Offline The Mighty McLovin

• Deserves a better title than this
  • Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: February 18, 2016, 05:47:36 pm »
People under the rank of Corporal won't be able to vote in the votes, so it doesn't matter.

Offline Fwuffy

• General
  • Statue Gaming™
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: February 18, 2016, 05:49:58 pm »
People under the rank of Corporal won't be able to vote in the votes, so it doesn't matter.
Which all goes back to my first point.

Offline Furrnox

• Lieutenant General
  • Eternally incorrect, centre-left, asshole.
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: February 18, 2016, 05:53:10 pm »
So many inactive people trying to become CR just for the title itself. GG

Offline Falk

• Captain
  • WATCH OUT DUSAN IS USING MY PROFILE SOMETIMES
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [15th_YR] Falk
« Reply #59 on: February 18, 2016, 06:02:58 pm »

Defo +1 bro
"WATCH OUT DUSAN IS USING MY PROFILE SOMETIMES" - Falk 2k16

its actually me :( (Falk)