Author Topic: Company Of Heroes  (Read 2248 times)

Offline LedZepp1109

• Captain
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 9y[LG]_ZeppelinPanda
  • Side: Neutral
Company Of Heroes
« on: November 14, 2012, 05:28:45 pm »
A thread all about Company Of Heroes

Offline Harry

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
Re: Company Of Heroes
« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2012, 05:32:49 pm »
Not going to give any information or background on the game? Not even going to attempt to convey your thoughts on it? Or did you just want to create another quick thread to bump your post count? At least make an effort like what has been done on the DF or HOI3 thread...

Offline LedZepp1109

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2012, 06:47:27 pm »
Not going to give any information or background on the game? Not even going to attempt to convey your thoughts on it? Or did you just want to create another quick thread to bump your post count? At least make an effort like what has been done on the DF or HOI3 thread...
The idea isn't to tell people about the game, the idea is to discuss a game I think everyone enjoys. This has nothing to do with "post count", I'm just trying to get some good discussions going.

Offline Snowwi

• :]
  • General
  • Nr13 Reservist
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Klay Thompson
  • Side: Union
« Reply #3 on: November 14, 2012, 09:42:43 pm »
Well, the only thing I can say is: I can't for Company of Heroes 2 to come out ;D
"Unable to perceive the shape of You...
I find you all around me.
Your presence fills my eyes with Your love...
It humbles my heart...
For You are everywhere."

Offline dion1195

• Volunteer
  • How many men have died in the name of freedom?
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 1tesElbe_Oblt_Folcwar
  • Side: Union
« Reply #4 on: November 15, 2012, 01:56:31 pm »
Company of heroes is really the best strategy game ever.
Cant wait for company of heroes 2 xD

ps
I love airbone and howitsers xD

Offline Hugh MacKay

• Donator
  • Co-founder of the 92nd Gordon Highlanders
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 92nd_Pte_Hugh_MacKay
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #5 on: November 15, 2012, 02:04:15 pm »
The idea isn't to tell people about the game, the idea is to discuss a game I think everyone enjoys. This has nothing to do with "post count", I'm just trying to get some good discussions going.

A good discussion? A good discussion starts with something to discuss. Post some info on the game, CoH2 maybe and then your own opinion. Something that people can comment on.
And then do the same with the 10 other spam-threads you've made, please  :)
"The most amazing things that can happen to a human being will happen to you if you just lower your expectations."

Offline LedZepp1109

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 15, 2012, 03:50:27 pm »

A good discussion? A good discussion starts with something to discuss. Post some info on the game, CoH2 maybe and then your own opinion. Something that people can comment on.
And then do the same with the 10 other spam-threads you've made, please  :)
A good discussion is started when someone brings up an interesting topic relevant to multiple parties, which judging by the posts above me I've done. I'd express my own opinion but it's been a while and by now CoH2 is mixed up with Men Of War, so it wouldn't matter what I thought about it. But either way, the point of this particular  thread (and a few others) isn't for me to express my opinion, but for others to express theirs. Why people believe I have the intentions of making "spam threads" is ridiculous, and if you've seen the multiple "other games" posts you'd know that I'm certainly not the only one making threads like these.
Don't like it, don't comment.

Offline Harry

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 24, 2013, 08:42:21 pm »
Relic now belongs to Sega :(

Offline Coconut

• Colonel
  • "Just do a headbob" - DarthJezus 2012
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Coconut
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #8 on: January 24, 2013, 09:14:11 pm »
Dat sonic

This is the sonic that relic made when sega acquired them. Sonic is dressed in warhammer gear which is a game that relic made, pretty cool.
« Last Edit: January 24, 2013, 09:45:26 pm by Coconut »

Offline Daniel

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Daniel
« Reply #9 on: January 24, 2013, 09:36:18 pm »
derp, nvm
« Last Edit: January 24, 2013, 10:10:44 pm by Daniel »

Offline Harry

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 24, 2013, 10:40:52 pm »
No more Warhammer games from Relic now unless they recieve the rights from GW as it was THQ that held the license :(

A shame because I really liked the DoW games. But as for CoH 2, I don't think this move will effect it that much at all, it was supposed to go into a public beta this month anyway.