Author Topic: Unban ~ from NA 1  (Read 689 times)

Offline Uber

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
Unban ~ from NA 1
« on: June 27, 2015, 09:46:29 pm »
Name under which you were banned: ~
Server(s) you are banned from: ~
What was happening when you got banned: I have no idea, I tried to log on this morning, and was banned from the server.
Did you break any other rules prior to your ban? I teamwounded Dumb Woman last night around 7 est, but only after she kicked me. I was then slayed by Bob
Time and date when the account was banned: sometime last night after logging off around 11 est
Timezone: Central
User Identification Number* 1226020
Why should you be unbanned?
I should be unbaned from NA 1 because the ~ account is the one I use when I am tired of representing a regiment. I don't troll or say slurs, nor do I teamwound other than the time when I just kicked back. I have teamkilled, but always unintentionally. I know my brother sometimes plays the game as Gummi, but I cannot control for his actions on the server. I ask you to forgive whatever was done, or at least tell me what I did so I will not do it again in the future.

Offline Thunderstormer

• FSE Developer
  • Worse than Hotler
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
Re: Unban ~ from NA 1
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2015, 11:33:52 pm »
You were banned for teamwounding, attempted teamkilling, lots and lots of chat/caps spam, and chat impersonating.

Bump this thread on 7/25/15 to be unbanned. 
Should you need to talk to me regarding NA1 or or something regarding admining or the admins, PM me here on the forums and not on steam.  *

*This does not include Official Server Admins.

Offline Uber

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 31, 2015, 05:31:53 pm »
Bump

sorry it's late, was out of town

Offline Thunderstormer

• FSE Developer
  • Worse than Hotler
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #3 on: August 01, 2015, 04:29:35 am »
unbanned, should be able to rejoin within the hour.

Be sure to reread the rules as to not be banned again.
Should you need to talk to me regarding NA1 or or something regarding admining or the admins, PM me here on the forums and not on steam.  *

*This does not include Official Server Admins.