Author Topic: The Groupfighting Server V3  (Read 625895 times)

Offline Nicooo

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nicooooos
  • Side: Neutral
Re: The Groupfighting Server V3
« Reply #4170 on: August 05, 2021, 12:15:12 pm »
Admin Application for Nicooooos with 5 o`s

In-Game Name: Nicooooos

Steam Name: Nicooooos

Regiment/Rank(If Any): Nr13

Admin Experience: I have not so much experience as other applicants because I started 1 year ago to do some Admin thinks. But in that 1 year I had a lot of opportunities to improve my skills, like in EIC, DGL, and some little Groupfights and 1v1 in my old regiment (5tesKGR).

Spoken Languages: German, French, English (all 3 languages I have a really good knowledge) and Luxembourgish (if there would be other LU-Players which I don`t think)

Banned before? (If yes, state why): Like a lot of players also me got banned (I think once) from the server. It was late and I was drunk so I offended other people and I discussed with an Admin so I where band (normally I am not like that to offend other people which haven’t done something). Which I regret now and where I learned my lesson to don’t go to drunk on public NW-Servers

Player ID: 492281

Reason Why You Want This Role (Make it detailed and unique): Even if a lot of people don’t know me, like a lot of players I started playing NW around 10 years ago. At that time, I was active and played on a lot of servers. But there was no server which could compare with that Gf Server, which existed those days. Even at that time where I was younger, I liked to play with rules on the server and that haven’t changed until now. Even with a break of 2 years I still compare about people which don’t respect the rules. Especially at times where no Admin are online, I play often on the Server and often see people breaking the rules. If people break rules, they take away the fun from the other players and the fun is the main reason why NW still isn’t dead. Like we all know the Groupfight Server is on of the last servers in NW where regularly a lot of people are playing and really enjoy playing. Because of that we need to keep the server alive. I am a person who has a lot of patience but when there is trolling or offending other people, I don’t have a lot of patience. I am also a person which is always friendly, and I understand me with a lot of people good out of the NW-Community. In my eyes I think that in the moment there are to less Admins which play regularly on the Groupfight-Server. Almost all of my meele skills (if i can call that skill) I learned on the Groupfight-Server and I just wantto give the Server and the Community something back. And because of all these arguments I think I could be an enrichment for every Admin-Server-Team. And of course, I send my Admin Application to my favourite NW Server where I play Daily and Nightly. In hope that in future I can prevent that people are trolling or insulting with no reason other players and take away the fun of the game. With that sentence I appreciate that you took time to read my Admin Application and perhaps we will meet us on the Groupfight-Server. ;)

P.S.Keep the Groupfight-Server alive!!!

Spoiler
I am Luxemburgish so we have a lot of money just to let you know  ;) 8)
[close]
« Last Edit: August 06, 2021, 11:57:25 am by Nicooo »

Offline Steinmann

• King of Börk
  • Brigadier General
  • Mutual Owning with Elsse.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4171 on: August 05, 2021, 01:16:23 pm »
Thank you Skaenn for the wonderful thread  ;D

Skaen

« Reply #4172 on: August 05, 2021, 01:17:05 pm »
Thank you Skaenn for the wonderful thread  ;D
You're welcome. If there is anything else needed just message me.

Offline MarjioviçR

• Captain
  • freedoms simp
    • View Profile
  • Nick: MotoBvock MaimLockXD
« Reply #4173 on: August 05, 2021, 01:48:23 pm »
is server in france now ?

BlitzkriegMBNW

« Reply #4174 on: August 05, 2021, 01:51:58 pm »

Offline MarjioviçR

• Captain
  • freedoms simp
    • View Profile
« Reply #4175 on: August 05, 2021, 02:23:34 pm »
UK
should be moved back to france i dont want to play mm without freedom

Offline Steinmann

• King of Börk
  • Brigadier General
    • View Profile
« Reply #4176 on: August 05, 2021, 02:27:24 pm »

Offline bobertini

• Board Moderator
  • Stark <3<3<3
    • View Profile
« Reply #4177 on: August 05, 2021, 03:02:06 pm »
UK
?

Poor Stein,

Server may be moved back soon enough! How are others feeling?

Offline Steinmann

• King of Börk
  • Brigadier General
    • View Profile
« Reply #4178 on: August 05, 2021, 03:03:47 pm »
I would be glad if it moved back  :-*

Offline Chainsor

• Major General
  • Nr13 - Hauptmann, EGS
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nr13_Hptm_Chainsor
« Reply #4179 on: August 05, 2021, 03:06:48 pm »
In-Game Name: Nr13_Hptm_Chainsor or Amigo_Chainsor

Steam Name: Chainsor™

Regiment/Rank(If Any): Infanterie-Regiment Herwarth v. Bittenfeld (1. Westfälisches) Nr. 13 - Hauptmann, leader of the Nr13 guard and the competitive department

Admin Experience: Board Moderator of the German FSE board, Host of the German Groupfighting League (Deutsche Groupfight-Liga, DGL), German Fantasy League (Deutsche Fantasy Liga, DFL) and German Tournament Championships (Deutsche Turnier Meisterschaften, DTM), Host of the 10 years anniversary groupfighting tournament by the Kings German Legion, former admin of the Cavalry Groupfight (hosted by KGL, Zauberfisch) and Sword Groupfighting, former head admin of the (Königlich Preußisches Regiment) Nr9 Monday Linebattle, former head admin of the European Groupfighting Series (EGS), Hype content creator for the German Groupfighting League (Deutsche Groupfight-Liga, DGL), referee of the 1. German Invitational tournament and some more referee experiences.

Spoken Languages: German, English and basic French (also I can order beer in Spanish and insult and greet in Turkish, if that obviously helps).

Banned before? (If yes, state why): Nope.

Player ID: 1128683

Reason Why You Want This Role (Make it detailed and unique): I've followed the Groupfighting Server for years. Started playing in late 2015 mainly as an Artillery player in the 2Lhr, the former Infantry leader DarkTemplar and his NCOs Destiny and Faceman lead me to the Groupfighting Server, on which I trained alot. It was a huge surprise for them, that an Artillery player even touched the Groupfighting Server. If I want to play a game, then I want to get good as fast as possible, which means that I put enough time in it. Playing over 1.5k hours in my first two years showed were a symbol for that. The Groupfighting Server was one of the very few chances, to really get good in a short amount of time. My most active time on the GF Server was the past year, with Covid happening and me graduating from Highschool (A-Level in Germany, "Abitur"), I had more time and motivation then ever, to play and to get better at the game. With the community still being active and still hosting many events, the Server is still a good way to warm up and get better. I've always wanted to get a chance to become a part of the admin team. Over the past few years/months I think I gained a lot of respect, not only in the German, but also in the international community. I want to use this respect to enforce the rules of the Groupfighting Server. A prestigous server always needs new blood. New motivated blood, which also has ways to get new players to the Groupfighting Server, due to the rank in a well-known regiment.

Spoiler
Something different, thanks for reading :)
[close]

Offline Golden.

• What in Gods name?
  • Major General
  • 🤠
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [G]
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #4180 on: August 05, 2021, 03:46:39 pm »
New thread looking very nice!

Offline MarjioviçR

• Captain
  • freedoms simp
    • View Profile
« Reply #4181 on: August 05, 2021, 03:49:22 pm »
UK
?
i just wanted you guys to know how i feel about freedom

Skaen

« Reply #4182 on: August 05, 2021, 05:23:26 pm »
Spoiler

To me personally it doesn't matter much. On both servers I experience the same ping from 18 to 25.

Offline StarGaming2207

• Private
    • View Profile
« Reply #4183 on: August 06, 2021, 02:26:30 pm »
In-Game Name: Nr13_Sldt_StarGaming, Amigos_StarGaming, StarGaming

Steam Name: StarGaming

Regiment/Rank(If Any): Infanterie-Regiment Herwarth v. Bittenfeld (1. Westfälisches) Soldat

Admin Experience: I have an event for 2 months in Iron Europe and some little Groupfights and in my old Regiment.

Spoken Languages:  German and English

Banned before? (If yes, state why): I have never been banned

Player ID: 1394188

Reason Why You Want This Role
(Make it detailed and unique): I would like to take on the role of admin because I started playing Active NW a year ago. I wanted to train. At that time, I was in the 2Lr. DarkTemplar had shown me the server at that time. I went to the server for an hour every day and trained. Everything I can do now I learned on this server. I am very grateful for that and would like to give this server something back for the cool time I have on it. I am not a well-known player of the NW community. Still, I'd love to help my favourite server. I am a person who hates it when someone trolls. I get along well with some players from the NW community and think that I can find myself quite well in the admin team. Sometimes I even find that there are too few admins on the server, and I would agree to feel these gaps. I want to get Admin because I play non-Stop on this Server. I hope I can help the server so there are not more people trolling.
« Last Edit: August 07, 2021, 12:39:43 am by StarGaming2207 »
Nr13
IR_Nr75 Leader
Amigos

Offline The_Joker

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #4184 on: August 06, 2021, 04:55:17 pm »
Admin Application

In-Game Name: The_Joker
Steam Name: The Joker | https://steamcommunity.com/id/1234422212/
Regiment/Rank(If Any): 71st/Gren
Admin Experience: I was Minisiege Admin about a half year.
Spoken Languages: German,English
Banned before? (If yes, state why): nope
Player ID: 2112396
Reason Why You Want This Role
(Make it detailed and unique):
I play on the gf server almost every day and always see a lot of people there who break the rules while no admin is present. Since I started to improve competitively, I want to keep the server clean so that it is still playable for people who want to improve.
Many of the old admins are now inactive and I think it's time they are replaced by newer active ones.
« Last Edit: August 06, 2021, 05:17:56 pm by The_Joker »