Author Topic: The Groupfighting Server V3  (Read 626322 times)

Offline Weisman

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
Re: The Groupfighting Server V3
« Reply #4155 on: July 21, 2021, 09:02:44 pm »
In-game Name: Weisman
Admin Who Banned You: idk
Reason For Ban: insult admin
Time/date:3 weeks ago
Apology/Statement Against Ban: I did not insult the admin, I insulted the player who insulted me. In addition, I abused a Russian-speaking player, and insulted him in Russian. If I wanted to offend the admin I would do it in English and apologize in my first request
Player ID: 1602490

Offline Ekaterina

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Ekaterina
« Reply #4156 on: July 27, 2021, 06:26:44 pm »
In-game Name: idk
Admin Who Banned You (If Known): idk too xd
Reason For Ban: I think that I unsuccessfully killed someone , I played more than a year ago and did not quite know how to do it
Time/date (If Known): more than a year ago
Apology/Statement Against Ban: I'm sorry that this happened, now I hope I can play better
Player ID (If Known): 990537

Offline Steinmann

• King of Börk
  • Brigadier General
  • Mutual Owning with Elsse.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4157 on: July 28, 2021, 10:10:28 pm »
In-game Name: idk
Admin Who Banned You (If Known): idk too xd
Reason For Ban: I think that I unsuccessfully killed someone , I played more than a year ago and did not quite know how to do it
Time/date (If Known): more than a year ago
Apology/Statement Against Ban: I'm sorry that this happened, now I hope I can play better
Player ID (If Known): 990537
I'm afraid this key has been apart of a key leak and as such we won't be unbanning it. I would suggest you source another key.
« Last Edit: July 28, 2021, 10:18:40 pm by Steinmann »

Offline bobertini

• Board Moderator
  • Stark <3<3<3
    • View Profile
« Reply #4158 on: August 04, 2021, 12:14:26 am »

BlitzkriegMBNW

« Reply #4159 on: August 04, 2021, 12:38:06 am »

Offline Ambiguous

• Lieutenant General
  • Lieutenant of the 92nd
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 92nd_Lt_Ambiguous
« Reply #4160 on: August 04, 2021, 12:43:26 am »
Im sure the admins will be chosen in an unbiased manner as they always have been right?

Offline Dias10

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #4161 on: August 04, 2021, 12:51:52 am »

ItsAlex

« Reply #4162 on: August 04, 2021, 04:38:49 am »
In-Game Name: 55th_Sjt_Vixtro
Steam Name: Vixtro
Regiment/Rank(If Any): In the 55th Regiment of Foot , Serjeant.
Admin Experience: In PW, PW_AGS as a veteran admin. EU_titan (PW) as an admin. And admin on CB servers but dont remember which and i was a NWRP & CRP admin in the late 2017-2018.
Spoken Languages: Dutch , French , German , English.
Banned before? (If yes, state why): Yes my last ban was a few months ago but i've learned my lesson and will never do it again.
Player ID:9886
Reason Why You Want This Role (Make it detailed and unique): I love the gf server and i almost play on it everyday, but sometimes i see people that breaks the rules in times when there are no admins on the server. Those actions gives the players a bad vibe and they mostly it takes the enjoyment on the GF Server away. That's why im applying for admin when im playing and i see someone breaks the rule that i can sort it out etc. And i also want to make friends in the NW community since im back after a break and i want to make the community good for experienced and new players since its the number 1 server or in the top 5 servers on NW.

Offline bobertini

• Board Moderator
  • Stark <3<3<3
    • View Profile
« Reply #4163 on: August 04, 2021, 07:48:08 am »
Im sure the admins will be chosen in an unbiased manner as they always have been right?

Always have been so.

Skaen

« Reply #4164 on: August 04, 2021, 09:45:12 am »

Admin Application

In-Game Name: Skaenn

Steam Name: Skaenn - Link to my Steam: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199015419084/

Regiment/Rank(If Any): 45th Nottinghamshire - Rgl - Regular

Admin Experience: I have administrated the old groupfighting servers, some regimental ones as well as minisiege for a period. I am very familiar with the admin panel and know how to use it correctly.

Spoken Languages: English, Dutch (mother tongue), and basic Turkish. I can understand German for the most part as well as a tiny bit of French (school knowledge).

Banned before? (If yes, state why): I don't believe I have been banned before on this server.

Player ID: 2122505

Reason Why You Want This Role (Make it detailed and unique): Since I got more involved in the community, especially now in the 45thN and the Centre Company's Groupfighting Team, I have become a more stable person as well as a lot more active on the Groupfighting server. It's also one of the only public servers I ever play on because.. come on now.. what would NW be without the Groupfighting server? Often I find myself present with no admins on and rulebreakers get their time to shine. Like those weirdos who keep running around with no musket and make everyone just close their game out of annoyance. I want to keep the Groupfighting server an enjoyable experience for everyone that wants to train their melee skills as well as to have some fun whilst still behaving to the server rules. I'm very familiar with the admin tools, therefore I am to be trusted while using them. I realize that it is a kind of responsibility and I will only use them when needed and not for personal grudges or any other similar matter. Therefore, I strongly believe I can be an honest administrator. Within the administration team I also have a few friends, but also a few people I have never spoken to or barely know, I'm open to meet new people and ideas. The Groupfighting server is also without a doubt also the most popular and the oldest server which exists in NW and it would be an honor to be an administrator on it.

Thank you for your time reading this.

Offline Scottish Unicorn

• Most Beloved In All Of NW
  • Senior Moderator
  • Meowing in chat
    • View Profile
    • My Nudes
« Reply #4165 on: August 04, 2021, 05:25:48 pm »
In-Game Name: Aidan/92nd_Lt_Aidan_McBaker

Steam Name: Steam found Here

Regiment/Rank(If Any): 92nd (Lieutenant of the lights)

Admin Experience: WBMM Admin, Referee in most recent regimental tournaments (EIC, RGL, NWBC, 2v2 and probably more)

Spoken Languages: Fluent in English. Can read some French, Italian and Mandarin 8)

Banned before? (If yes, state why): Once- Apparent impersonation of coco ayala. Dumb mistake made at like 3am.

Player ID: 1851664

Reason Why You Want This Role (Make it detailed and unique)

Groupfighting server is one of the last public servers that is enjoyable and fun. Part of this is because of the admin team that help maintain and enforce the rules making sure that the groupfighting server is an enjoyable experience for all. If I can do anything to help maintain and keep the server going then I would love to help in anyway. Sometimes when I'm playing there's no admin on and this encourages the wrong sort of people onto the server and the experience on the server can be ruined not just for me but for others. As an admin I would be able to enforce the rules on all players in an unbiased manner regardless of who they were or regiment they were in.  Not only do I have the experience required to carry out the job fully but I also believe that due to my personality and likeability I would be able to fit in with the admin team and get on well with other admins.

ps
I love u steinman xxx :-*
[close]

Offline Dusbled

• Major
  • Squadron Corporal Major of 45thN
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Saphyro
« Reply #4166 on: August 04, 2021, 05:39:04 pm »
Admin Application

In-Game Name: Saphyro
Steam Name: https://steamcommunity.com/id/Saphyro/
Regiment/Rank(If Any): currently Pfc in 71st
Admin Experience: 2 CavGf-Server, I was Admin on Gf-Server before I went into a break, also admining minor events (regimental ones included) + referee experience in some tournaments
Spoken Languages: German, English, a bit Spanish
Banned before? (If yes, state why): Nope
Player ID: 1759157
Reason Why You Want This Role (Make it detailed and unique): I think everyone who knows me knows that I like rules and like to enforce them properly, the amount of trolling and breaking the rules (specially racism/homophobia) is rising so I'd really like to help again to keep up the motivation for people to play on the server, since it is really annoying when you play at unusual times and when there is no admin (I know I can report but the things are not "huge" enough for a ban). I hope some people here can vouch for me in case you would need some. Before you might ask, why I want to be admin on the server while I am "main" cav, I can already tell you that our cav regiment disbanded lately and I will put my full focus on the infantry scene (cav is dead bois) and I would like to revitalize the server and the activity inside the community to remain at a healthy amount of players so we can all still enjoy the game. If there is more you would like to know about me dont hesitate and hit me up  ;)

P.S.: I also applied some months ago when admin applications were closed but I didnt find my application so I made a new one, I hope I didnt forget anything xD

Have a nice day everyone and stay healthy (+ get vaccinated so you have +10 Damage & +20 Luck in RGL)  8)
« Last Edit: August 06, 2021, 03:36:54 pm by Dusbled »

Offline StockholmDE

• Colonel
  • Ex 66th Gren / Former 92nd Grenadier Ens
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Stockholm
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #4167 on: August 04, 2021, 11:06:42 pm »
In-Game Name: Stockholm / 92nd_CSM_John_MacLean
Steam Name: [92nd] Stockholm
Regiment/Rank(If Any): 92nd - Company Serjeant Major
Admin Experience: Well probably the most active referee in regimental tournaments in 2021, and active reffing them since 2018. Also helping Sunday tournaments and having my own german tournament series. Hype content creator for NWWC, EGS, german stuff mostly DGL as well as more to come in the future. Recently became EU_Duel admin and have been a GF Server admin for like half a year before I went for a longer holiday and for some reason never asked to get admin back.
Spoken Languages: German, English, and basic French
Banned before? (If yes, state why): Twice, once for impersonating Coco and once for a misunderstanding with a 19th member. I have taken this server too lightly at parts which sadly resulted in 2 deserved bans.
Player ID: 784229
Reason Why You Want This Role (Make it detailed and unique): Well, for some weird reason I enjoy reffing shit in a video game and enjoy a unique community in both its good and bad ways. This easily results in me bringing some amount of dedication for this game that goes deeper than just doing something for my own regiment or good friends. So being an admin on gf server for me does not equal making sure everybody follows the rules. Surely it includes that but it once again goes deeper. An admin should be a person that gives players the best possible experience while playing on that certain server, which can only be realized with a far-reaching understanding of the scene and the human beings participating as well as healthy humor, also if it's with or even against the admin himself. Being involved in such a process also means questioning himself and accepting one may have been wrong with a decision taken in the past. Furthermore, I like the way this server is taking, trying to improve at all parts, also having tried completely new things in the past. Some of them may have failed and some not, but this video looks like another proof you guys care about the gf server and I feel like I could be a valuable addition to that team both inside and outside of the game itself. Even tho people say that the game is dying for several years now, it is more than likely that we are actually in some kind of final period so doing special and innovative things seems like the best approach to keep people interested in wasting their time for a video-game. So I´d be looking forward to actively steal people's time. Last but obviously most important point is that it seems like Riki needs help which I am happy to offer him  ;)

Offline ExoticFail

• Major
  • Ik moet masturberen
    • View Profile
  • Nick: &amp;amp;quot;Describe live&amp;amp
« Reply #4168 on: August 04, 2021, 11:40:11 pm »
I deserve an Adminspot, i cant be active tho, game not installed
Hauptmann ExoticFail hat wie immer die Lage fest im Griff und verteilt hier die oneklicks
my posts never are irrelevant, they are gods words whom I connect through me,yet some little shit allways deletes my posts here even tho they r bob approved 
They always give me a chuckle that's for sure.

Offline bobertini

• Board Moderator
  • Stark <3<3<3
    • View Profile
« Reply #4169 on: August 05, 2021, 09:26:33 am »
I deserve an Adminspot, i cant be active tho, game not installed

:*

P.s fancy new thread