Author Topic: The Groupfighting Server V3  (Read 630115 times)

Offline Ambiguous

• Lieutenant General
  • Lieutenant of the 92nd
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 92nd_Lt_Ambiguous
  • Side: Neutral
Re: The Groupfighting Server V3
« Reply #4230 on: October 09, 2021, 11:49:24 pm »
In-game Name: elements_klawium
Admin Who Banned You (If Known): Dust
Reason For Ban: racism
Time/date (If Known): 2021.10.09
Apology/Statement Against Ban: I didn't write anything racism words to chat.
Player ID (If Known): 1149934
Ahhhh the classic racist slur + homophobic slur.
You should do some researches because you clearly write words without knowing their meanings.
Is it just me or did I not even see him write those things in the chat box, they just appeared in the chat.

EDIT. There are two people playing with the exact same named it's just one of them used an uppercase i to replace the l in Elements so the wrong guy got banned.

Offline Scottish Unicorn

• Most Beloved In All Of NW
  • Senior Moderator
  • Meowing in chat
    • View Profile
    • My Nudes
« Reply #4231 on: October 09, 2021, 11:51:08 pm »
Ok gamers

There were 2 separate players on the server with similar names as evidenced here

The admin made a mistake (which 99.9% of us would have) and banned the wrong player. Free our man!

Offline Ambiguous

• Lieutenant General
  • Lieutenant of the 92nd
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 92nd_Lt_Ambiguous
« Reply #4232 on: October 09, 2021, 11:51:47 pm »
Detective Unicorn you have cracked the case!

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #4233 on: October 10, 2021, 12:01:46 am »
I've unbanned him.
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline Scottish Unicorn

• Senior Moderator
  • Meowing in chat
    • View Profile
    • My Nudes
« Reply #4234 on: October 10, 2021, 12:03:01 am »
I've unbanned him.
Ban the other guy!

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4235 on: October 10, 2021, 12:07:19 am »
Already did.
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline Steinmann

• King of Börk
  • Brigadier General
  • Mutual Owning with Elsse.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4236 on: October 14, 2021, 06:48:13 pm »
I don’t know why the server is down, but we are looking into it!

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4237 on: October 14, 2021, 06:51:55 pm »
I don’t know why the server is down, but we are looking into it!
Stein hasn't been here. I'm already aware of the problem and I've already spoken to Felix who is aware and looking into it. Should be back soon.

Offline Scottish Unicorn

• Senior Moderator
  • Meowing in chat
    • View Profile
    • My Nudes
« Reply #4238 on: October 14, 2021, 06:53:19 pm »
All my homies love felix

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4239 on: October 14, 2021, 06:58:11 pm »
Spoke again to Felix, they're still working on it but he expects the servers to be back up within 24 hours.

Offline Delta

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4240 on: October 16, 2021, 08:20:03 pm »
In-game Name: Origami
Admin Who Banned You (If Known): Not known
Reason For Ban: teamkill on purpose I guess ?
Time/date (If Known): 07/10/2021
Apology/Statement Against Ban: Someone killed me on purpose at the very beginning of the round. It was already a few times that a random guy took a like in tking me when there were no admins. I tried getting revenge by tking him back, but my bad that an admin JUST SPAWNED and took the hit. I tried explaining to him by saying " was the wrong one sry " and he permantly banned me in answer. Thanks to him I learned to not tk anyone anymore. Really sorry to have done 2 tk instead of one, i'll not do it anymore.
Player ID (If Known): 1144938

Please ?

BlitzkriegMBNW

« Reply #4241 on: October 17, 2021, 10:21:36 am »
What’s up with the server? I went on and I don’t see anyone with lower than 25 ping, has it moved countries again?

Offline Gunmen

• Second Lieutenant
  • I Be That Man On The Moon
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Evan
« Reply #4242 on: October 18, 2021, 12:33:27 am »
What’s up with the server? I went on and I don’t see anyone with lower than 25 ping, has it moved countries again?
yes i boycott this i used to play eu with 90 ping and i was happy, now germany server move and i have 120. eu no fun anymore go back to france >:(

BlitzkriegMBNW

« Reply #4243 on: October 18, 2021, 12:39:45 am »
yes i boycott this i used to play eu with 90 ping and i was happy, now germany server move and i have 120. eu no fun anymore go back to france >:(
Even germans seem to have more than 20 pings

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4244 on: October 18, 2021, 01:11:53 am »
It hasn't changed yet that I know of but they were thinking of moving their datacentre after having a few issues with their current one recently.

So perhaps it was changed and I just haven't been informed yet. It could also just be to do with their recent issues.