Author Topic: Some Positiveness in a Negative Situation  (Read 2041 times)

Offline Doctor Scherzando

• Second Lieutenant
  • Reading abnormal levels of cancer in this sector
    • View Profile
  • Nick: DoctorS.
  • Side: Confederacy
Some Positiveness in a Negative Situation
« on: January 29, 2013, 01:42:39 am »
This thread is not meant to be an argument:

I just wanted to put out a general message to FSE and the Administrators. There are tons of people that still support you, including people that currently have some issues with how you are running things. Again, this is a completely neutral post, just saying that you guys should keep on keeping on. And remember that this is all just about a game.
And I beg all of you, whether you are unhappy or happy with FSE's behavior or not, to PLEASE not bring the debate here.

FSE has brought us something that, honestly, has become a part of our lives. Most of you have played Mount and Musket for years and now continue to enjoy NW. They worked first as a small modding team and it is great that they have been awarded the resources in order to bring us more quality entertainment. There have obviously been bumps in the road, and some people obviously do not agree with how things are managed, but let's remember who brought us here in the first place.

EDIT: The thread has been unlocked per my request, and just to let everyone know, it was locked with my complete permission in the first place. Anyway, it is now open to your posting and I urge everyone to only post positive messages or nothing at all. Thank you for respecting that!
« Last Edit: January 29, 2013, 03:23:10 am by Doctor Scherzando »

Offline 17th_Bern

• Private
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 17th_Rgl_Bern
  • Side: Neutral
Re: Some Positiveness in a Negative Situation
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2013, 01:54:15 am »
hmm nothing negative ... i like pie. pie is sodding amazing! pie is and or could be the cure to all the worlds hatred. we should all just go eat pie :)
ALL shall FEAR the DIRT CANNONNEERS!

I make videos. its splendid go search the 17thfoot in youtube http://www.youtube.com/17thfoot

Offline Doctor Scherzando

• Second Lieutenant
  • Reading abnormal levels of cancer in this sector
    • View Profile
  • Nick: DoctorS.
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #2 on: January 29, 2013, 03:27:08 am »
hmm nothing negative ... i like pie. pie is sodding amazing! pie is and or could be the cure to all the worlds hatred. we should all just go eat pie :)
Despite its simplicity, I believe your post demonstrates a mindset that everyone here, including myself, could benefit from. ;)

Offline Japan

• Donator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Japan
« Reply #3 on: January 29, 2013, 03:44:56 am »
So encouraging FSE.**** I'm down for it.
Keep going FSE. Don't let these obstacles stand in the way of the greatness that is standing in front of you! Don't stop now see it to the end!

Offline Cop

• Donator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Cop
« Reply #4 on: January 29, 2013, 04:13:34 am »
I agree with you once more, Doc.

As I said in another thread, this game has brought me an experience like no other. The close community, the E-Friends I've made, the regiment-ing. It's all fun, and I've accumulated around 1480hrs on Warband; pretty much all of it being on MM/NW.

I will always support FSE, and although there are some flaws here and there, we are only human. BCoF looks bad*ss and I can't wait for it.

Thanks FSE!

(And thanks Doc, for creating this thread. You da man.)