Author Topic: 3ème Voltigeurs de la Garde Imperiale[NA Regimental Groupfighting League Champs]  (Read 143584 times)

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 71st Guard MEME POLICE
  • Side: Confederacy
the only person cheating in 3e is that sLicKK sleeK
^^^

1x NA Duel- Runner up |  3x 3v3- 3rd place (Seadderol Deflatriots) (Ez Money) (71st Guards + Russian) | 1x Duel League- 4th place | 1x Regimental Groupfighting- 1st place (71st)  l  1x 2v2- 3rd Place (Vortex/Theodin) | TNWL Season 2 - 1st Place l 1x 2v2- 1st Place (Theodin/Elite) l 2x NANWL-
 71st, Nr8(LG) l 1x 4v4- 1st Place (RussianFury, Waste, NickCole, Theodin) l 1x Cav Joust- 2nd Place l 1x 4v4-
 3rd Place (Theodin, AsianP, Sleek, Godfried, Lurvy) l 1x 5v5 - 1st Place (RussianFury, Yoshie, Krastinov, Jorge, Theodin - Thanos and his children)

Offline Wastee

• Colonel
  • Nr8[LG]Kpt_Wastee
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Steam: [LG] Wastee
Rey Mysterio is a proud member of the LG!

"I may never make a list, and I may never make the hall of fame, but by God, I made the competitive mailing list" - Undisclosed Gamer

MATT123456789

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=InlVvbmodwQ&feature=youtu.be

easy 1v3 clutch vs Vortex, Bittersteel, and godfreid(They were all playing under fake names)

Lawbringer

easy 1v3 clutch vs Vortex, Bittersteel, and godfreid(They were all playing under fake names)

Lmao they literally ran at you 1 by 1

63e SoDs have better groupfighting knowledge

They probably let you win so you wouldn't kill yourself by sustaining what is left of your ego on this game

MATT123456789

Lmao they literally ran at you 1 by 1

63e SoDs have better groupfighting knowledge

They probably let you win so you wouldn't kill yourself by sustaining what is left of your ego on this game

I'm everything you've ever wanted to be lawbringer, the GOAT duelist, the GOAT clutcher, everything.

And yes, they only look like 63e SoDs cuz I make em look like that.

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 71st Guard MEME POLICE
That is not Vortex, PJ and Godfried. lol. Unless they all suddenly changed styles and became shit.

1x NA Duel- Runner up |  3x 3v3- 3rd place (Seadderol Deflatriots) (Ez Money) (71st Guards + Russian) | 1x Duel League- 4th place | 1x Regimental Groupfighting- 1st place (71st)  l  1x 2v2- 3rd Place (Vortex/Theodin) | TNWL Season 2 - 1st Place l 1x 2v2- 1st Place (Theodin/Elite) l 2x NANWL-
 71st, Nr8(LG) l 1x 4v4- 1st Place (RussianFury, Waste, NickCole, Theodin) l 1x Cav Joust- 2nd Place l 1x 4v4-
 3rd Place (Theodin, AsianP, Sleek, Godfried, Lurvy) l 1x 5v5 - 1st Place (RussianFury, Yoshie, Krastinov, Jorge, Theodin - Thanos and his children)

Offline LiquidSkorpion

• Donator
  • Closet Canadian
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 4thKGA for life
That is not Vortex, PJ and Godfried. lol. Unless they all suddenly changed styles and became shit.

Offline Yoshiee

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Yoshie
  • Side: Neutral
lol matt sandi used to be in our reg are u dumb

MATT123456789

Like I said, I make em look like nobodies, thast how good I am

Offline Vortecks

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 3eVolt_LtCol_Vortex
  • Side: Neutral
we did. matt just has that much finesse, strength, knowledge, and charm.
Like my daddy always said, you always gotta get the nut.

MATT123456789

we did. matt just has that much finesse, strength, knowledge, and charm.

Bout time you stopped deluding yourself and admitted it.

Offline Wastee

• Colonel
  • Nr8[LG]Kpt_Wastee
    • View Profile
When everyone thinks matt is serious but he's actually the master troll and barron trump

"I may never make a list, and I may never make the hall of fame, but by God, I made the competitive mailing list" - Undisclosed Gamer

Lawbringer

When everyone thinks matt is serious but he's actually the master troll and barron trump

Well I did consider he was a troll but you honestly have to have some mental damage to keep up an act this long

Offline Wastee

• Colonel
  • Nr8[LG]Kpt_Wastee
    • View Profile

Well I did consider he was a troll but you honestly have to have some mental damage to keep up an act this long
r u home yet we have napl 2 do

Lawbringer

r u home yet we have napl 2 do

I fly bak fridayyyyyy