Author Topic: 3ème Voltigeurs de la Garde Imperiale[NA Regimental Groupfighting League Champs]  (Read 143598 times)

Offline AsianP

• Major
  • Retired
    • View Profile
  • Nick: AsianP
  • Side: Confederacy
:^)
1st Place Vetro's Old Fashion 2v2 (Team Bird: AsianP, Armada), 1st Place Dan's Ultimate Dueling Tournament VIII, 1st Place 5v5 Groupfighting Tournament (TeamGG), 1st Place 8v8 Groupfighting Tournament (Tier 1), 2nd Place 2v2 Tournament (Old School), 3rd Place 1v1 Duel Tournament, 1st Place Undefeated NANWL S5 (NA 91st), 1st Place Undefeated NANWL S6 (3eVolt), 2nd Place TNWL S2 Pro League (58eme), 2nd Place NAPL S2 (3eVolt),  1st Place NA Regimental Groupfighting League(3eVolt), 1st Place Napoleonic War's Golden League (42nd), 2nd Place OG Mudbone 1v1 Duel Tournament

Offline PJ

• Colonel
  • Beneath the gold, the bitter steel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: PJ
  • Side: Union
A year of underdogs

Offline Risk_

• Major General
  • chris knight
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
good groupfights today! won both matches against 63e 15-3 (same score for both matches)  8)

Offline PJ

• Colonel
    • View Profile
GF against the 63e
A year of underdogs

Offline LiquidSkorpion

• Donator
  • Closet Canadian
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 4thKGA for life

Suns

Spoiler
wheres matt wheres that banter at

just defeated someone who's 10x better than you at the game. nick cole went down 7-6 today against me, he put up his very best, was in his prime, but nothing can beat me when I have the will to win.

anyway, keep lyin suns  8)

you're fakin, you aint with it
you're an actor, just admit it

): = everytime MATT sees Suns the Strikeout King (7-0 x2/35-5)

MATT DISS

the intelligence is astonishing
[close]

yo people who take bathsalts cant measure intelligence LOL

MATT123456789

you're saying that? lol

theodin you are one of those people that pretend to be smart when they really aren't
Now if I thought that and wasn't would I consider that a possibility or would I just outright deny it?
Gotta think about epistemological questions Matt!

(Either way you're dumb lol)

you made 28 trades in two days, that's called being dumb

Suns

Spoiler
you're saying that? lol

theodin you are one of those people that pretend to be smart when they really aren't
Now if I thought that and wasn't would I consider that a possibility or would I just outright deny it?

[close]

Suns the Strikeout King.

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 71st Guard MEME POLICE
you're saying that? lol

I'd educate you on why micromanaging stocks is a better stratagy then going all in on a few companies but it would be a waste of my time.
Have you googled episemological yet? I know its a big word man, and I know words like that are hard for you, so it's okay, i'll give you time.

1x NA Duel- Runner up |  3x 3v3- 3rd place (Seadderol Deflatriots) (Ez Money) (71st Guards + Russian) | 1x Duel League- 4th place | 1x Regimental Groupfighting- 1st place (71st)  l  1x 2v2- 3rd Place (Vortex/Theodin) | TNWL Season 2 - 1st Place l 1x 2v2- 1st Place (Theodin/Elite) l 2x NANWL-
 71st, Nr8(LG) l 1x 4v4- 1st Place (RussianFury, Waste, NickCole, Theodin) l 1x Cav Joust- 2nd Place l 1x 4v4-
 3rd Place (Theodin, AsianP, Sleek, Godfried, Lurvy) l 1x 5v5 - 1st Place (RussianFury, Yoshie, Krastinov, Jorge, Theodin - Thanos and his children)

Offline PJ

• Colonel
    • View Profile
I like this thread.
A year of underdogs

MATT123456789

you're saying that? lol

I'd educate you on why micromanaging stocks is a better stratagy then going all in on a few companies but it would be a waste of my time.
Have you googled episemological yet? I know its a big word man, and I know words like that are hard for you, so it's okay, i'll give you time.

buddy, first of all I'm playing it out slow, testing shit out, I didn't just straight throw all my shit into two stocks, second of all, micromanaging is retarded, now you have to watch over 10x more stocks while I have to watch over a few, and 3rd I don't give a shit how big your vocabulary is, its not gunna help you make money

Suns

Spoiler
you're saying that? lol

buddy, first of all I'm playing it out slow, testing shit out, I didn't just straight throw all my shit into two stocks, second of all, micromanaging is retarded, now you have to watch over 10x more stocks while I have to watch over a few, and 3rd I don't give a shit how big your vocabulary is, its not gunna help you make money
[close]

MATT is just about to be caught lackin

MATT123456789

Spoiler
you're saying that? lol

[close]

MATT is just about to be caught lackin

ah poor suns, he's in such desperate need of my attention  :(

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 71st Guard MEME POLICE
First of all, you know that isn't real money, right? Just making sure
Secondly, your attention span may be the same as a chipmunks, but mines not. Just because you can't think about something for too long before it gives you a headache doesn't mean everyone has that problem.
Thirdly, it's okay to still be at a third grade reading level, Matt! We can all see you're trying, and that's what matters.

1x NA Duel- Runner up |  3x 3v3- 3rd place (Seadderol Deflatriots) (Ez Money) (71st Guards + Russian) | 1x Duel League- 4th place | 1x Regimental Groupfighting- 1st place (71st)  l  1x 2v2- 3rd Place (Vortex/Theodin) | TNWL Season 2 - 1st Place l 1x 2v2- 1st Place (Theodin/Elite) l 2x NANWL-
 71st, Nr8(LG) l 1x 4v4- 1st Place (RussianFury, Waste, NickCole, Theodin) l 1x Cav Joust- 2nd Place l 1x 4v4-
 3rd Place (Theodin, AsianP, Sleek, Godfried, Lurvy) l 1x 5v5 - 1st Place (RussianFury, Yoshie, Krastinov, Jorge, Theodin - Thanos and his children)

MATT123456789

First of all, you know that isn't real money, right? Just making sure
Secondly, your attention span may be the same as a chipmunks, but mines not. Just because you can't think about something for too long before it gives you a headache doesn't mean everyone has that problem.
Thirdly, it's okay to still be at a third grade reading level, Matt! We can all see you're trying, and that's what matters.

you make no sense, where I have exhibited a display of a shortened attention span or an inferior reading level in any of my posts? you just completely side tracked the conversation and are now resorting to petty insults because I backed you against the wall.

furthermore, I feel I read at a higher reading level than that considering I got a 28 on the reading portion of the ACT and scored in the 99 percentile for paragraph comprehension on the ASVAB.

+ typing with perfect grammar or using big words over the internet does not make you look any smarter, any retard can just google synonyms for words + take the time to look over their post and edit it before they post it, I don't because I don't care if my post has minor imperfections