Author Topic: 28th (North Gloucestershire) Regiment of Foot - "The Slashers" [EU]  (Read 49248 times)

Offline maskmanmarks

• Major General
  • Colonel of the 45th Nottinghamshire Regiment
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 45thN_Col_Maskman_Peritz
  • Side: Neutral
Re: 28th (North Gloucestershire) Regiment of Foot - "The Slashers" [EU]
« Reply #45 on: July 13, 2020, 02:30:11 am »
Best of luck!! Hoping to fight you in the coming weeks!

Please also refrain from inviting 45thN members to your new regiment without my knowledge knowing our no double regging policy thank you!!
So let’s just ignore someone like Maskman who knows next to nothing about leading and the capabilities of regiments performing well in a linebattle type of event.
To state that anyone on a “good day could beat the 77y/15thYR” is just a meme of its own, if that was the case why don't you beat the 77y or 15thYR then!?

Offline TheRealHunter

• Major General
  • Property of Chriseh
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Harris
« Reply #46 on: July 13, 2020, 02:33:37 am »

Please also refrain from inviting 45thN members to your new regiment without my knowledge knowing our no double regging policy thank you!!

Why would we recruit from casual regs?  ???

Offline Rune

• Brigadier General
  • <01:02:56> "[Louis] lou": i retired
    • View Profile
  • Nick: runal
« Reply #47 on: July 13, 2020, 02:34:18 am »
Good luck  :)

Offline Shadey

• Statue King
  • Donator
  • Joli garçon
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: July 13, 2020, 02:35:41 am »

ok bro

David_Schrein

Offline Gi

• General
  • #freepoland
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Snappers_Gi
« Reply #50 on: July 13, 2020, 02:42:03 am »
Am I banned from this thread yet

Offline maskmanmarks

• Major General
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: July 13, 2020, 02:42:47 am »

ok bro

Nice! You've found one who doesn't participate in any regimental toruneys and just plays casual events with us!

Dosent take away from the fact that you're still trying too recruit our members without telling us smh  :'(
So let’s just ignore someone like Maskman who knows next to nothing about leading and the capabilities of regiments performing well in a linebattle type of event.
To state that anyone on a “good day could beat the 77y/15thYR” is just a meme of its own, if that was the case why don't you beat the 77y or 15thYR then!?

Offline Kore

• The Sideblock King
  • Major General
  • Best Czech player on the Moon. uaa
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Oubliette*******
« Reply #52 on: July 13, 2020, 02:43:26 am »

no, we are a friendly community and we accept everyone
One of the best side blockers in the game. Often reffered as 'the Sideblock King'.

Offline TheRealHunter

• Major General
  • Property of Chriseh
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Harris
« Reply #53 on: July 13, 2020, 02:44:08 am »

Bock zu ficken alter?

David_Schrein

« Reply #54 on: July 13, 2020, 02:46:24 am »

ok bro

Nice! You've found one who doesn't participate in any regimental toruneys and just plays casual events with us!

Dosent take away from the fact that you're still trying too recruit our members without telling us smh  :'(
kinda harsh to say just the one when there are clear severals, but me asking teddy as a member of my team after a good talk about his future and his wifi is not me saying to him "leave 45thN" or anything near that. But its funny to see these comments when your regiment members ask me to join and then get refused

Offline Shadey

• Statue King
  • Donator
  • Joli garçon
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: July 13, 2020, 02:52:09 am »

Don't see how that's relevant, a double regger is double regger is it not. We don't allow it either so if he wanted to leave 45thN to join that's entirely his decision, keep your zzz drama off our thread ty.

Offline maskmanmarks

• Major General
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: July 13, 2020, 02:53:40 am »

ok bro

kinda harsh to say just the one when there are clear severals, but me asking teddy as a member of my team after a good talk about his future and his wifi is not me saying to him "leave 45thN" or anything near that. But its funny to see these comments when your regiment members ask me to join and then get refused

Its always nice when stacks form we can really weed out the disloyal ones.

Not saying what you guys are up to is bad, just would be nice to inform regimental commanders if specific players wish to join your respective regiment - that's just called good ettiequte, still excited to fight you guys in the near future!

Offline Kore

• The Sideblock King
  • Major General
  • Best Czech player on the Moon. uaa
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Oubliette*******
« Reply #57 on: July 13, 2020, 02:56:06 am »
I mean to be completely honest, players are not really a commodity, they are hoomanz, we can ask anyone we want and it's up to them if they wanna tag along or not, it's not like you own them.
One of the best side blockers in the game. Often reffered as 'the Sideblock King'.

Offline Shadey

• Statue King
  • Donator
  • Joli garçon
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: July 13, 2020, 02:58:30 am »
maskman want join ¿

Offline maskmanmarks

• Major General
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: July 13, 2020, 03:03:00 am »
I mean to be completely honest, players are not really a commodity, they are hoomanz, we can ask anyone we want and it's up to them if they wanna tag along or not, it's not like you own them.

At the same time its expected NW etiquette to inform the respective regimental commander if you're planning/have already asked the respective player if they're willing to join a new regiment having already known of the no competitive double reging policy in that respective regiment, e.g the 45th Nottinghamshire or even the 15thYR.

Don't get me wrong we are really excited to fight a new regiment within the competitive community, just please inform us to give us time to talk it through with our respective players to ensure they're making the right decisions before them brashly leaving our community.
« Last Edit: July 13, 2020, 03:10:09 am by maskmanmarks »