Author Topic: Admiralty: Napoleon- Epic Naval Warfare developed by NW players like you!  (Read 7175 times)

Offline Dekkers

• Colonel
  • Left hand's fast but the right hand's sturdy
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
We Dutch still didn't forget the promised testing!  :P

+1 :D
Dekkers has become the community's designated old man with alzheimers who sits in the corner reminiscing about simpler times, happier times... "The spins" he wails "do you remember the SPINS!!!"

Offline Blobmania

• Major
  • Damn Sexy.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Blobmania

We haven't forgotten you either ;) We'll be getting in contact fairly soon, once we've actually got something semi-presentable to show you. At present my laptop's undergoing repairs so we can't actually record any of the animations we need for a playable version, meaning that our character control system at present consists of a ninja running round with a couple of directional attacks available. Once we've got the animations sorted, we'll be that much closer to releasing something playable.

Edit: Aboosed my admin powers to correct the typo in the thread name. It was bugging me. ;)
Spoiler
[close]

If a cat sits in a box in the woods and no-one is around to hear it, is it alive?

Offline Duuring

• Duuring
  • Free at last
    • View Profile
Wait. I'm Dutch. Meaning...I get to be a tester?

IT'S BEEN SAID! HUZZAH!

Offline Blobmania

• Major
  • Damn Sexy.
    • View Profile
Haha, no. ;)

The dutch team in the NW Nations Cup run by Hekko last year were given early access to the website, and will be given access to  one of the early alpha builds as their prize for winning the competition.

Of course, once we open donations, our donators will also be given Alpha access, so there's always a way.... ;)
« Last Edit: April 26, 2013, 05:22:22 pm by Blobmania »
Spoiler
[close]

If a cat sits in a box in the woods and no-one is around to hear it, is it alive?

Offline Dekkers

• Colonel
  • Left hand's fast but the right hand's sturdy
    • View Profile

We haven't forgotten you either ;) We'll be getting in contact fairly soon, once we've actually got something semi-presentable to show you. At present my laptop's undergoing repairs so we can't actually record any of the animations we need for a playable version, meaning that our character control system at present consists of a ninja running round with a couple of directional attacks available. Once we've got the animations sorted, we'll be that much closer to releasing something playable.

Edit: Aboosed my admin powers to correct the typo in the thread name. It was bugging me. ;)

Good to hear :) Thanks
Dekkers has become the community's designated old man with alzheimers who sits in the corner reminiscing about simpler times, happier times... "The spins" he wails "do you remember the SPINS!!!"

Offline Duuring

• Duuring
  • Free at last
    • View Profile
Haha, no. ;)

The dutch team in the NW Nations Cup run by Hekko last year were given early access to the website, and will be given access to  one of the early alpha builds as their prize for winning the competition.

Of course, once we open donations, our donators will also be given Alpha access, so there's always a way.... ;)

DISGRACEFUL.

I shall have no choice but to wish you good luck, then.

Spoiler
Love you blobby <3
[close]

Offline Onii

• Donator
  • Your friendly neighbourhood Dane
    • View Profile
    • Steam Profile
Looks pretty cool guys ^^

Offline Jacob

• Alpha Tester
  • Back after a long long time away :)
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Jacob
  • Side: Confederacy
Looks interesting :)

Offline Blobmania

• Major
  • Damn Sexy.
    • View Profile
:)

Remember guys - for all the latest updates and announcements as they happen, join our Steam Group!
Spoiler
[close]

Offline Orbal

• Private
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 2.GzF_Gren_Orbal
This looks very nice. And well needed too, I've been itching for some napoleonic naval action :)

Offline Blobmania

• Major
  • Damn Sexy.
    • View Profile
Quick update - we've had to delay our latest dev diary a bit because we're still working on some of the multiplayer features we'd been hoping to showcase. We were originally planning to give examples of the ship control and water physics systems, but decided we might as well just go the full mile and instead show our first multiplayer build when we've got it developed. Watch this space!
Spoiler
[close]

Offline Menelaos

• Brigadier General
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
Very ambitious project, I'm looking forward to it.

Offline Reverse

• Second Lieutenant
  • Rule Britannia!
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Reverse
Me too. Shame its on the unity engine though, I can't run it. (pathetic, I know)
Hopefully i'll have a better PC by then.

Offline Blobmania

• Major
  • Damn Sexy.
    • View Profile
Me too. Shame its on the unity engine though, I can't run it. (pathetic, I know)

You'll have trouble with BCoF  as well, then ;)
Spoiler
[close]

Offline Reverse

• Second Lieutenant
  • Rule Britannia!
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Reverse

You'll have trouble with BCoF  as well, then ;)
Apparently if I can run NW above 70% then I can run it. I should be ok for BCoF