Author Topic: Ban Requests NA_1  (Read 780 times)

Offline Xethos

• Knight of Blueberry
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Oprichnik_Marshal_Xethos
  • Side: Neutral
Ban Requests NA_1
« on: August 29, 2013, 07:14:37 am »
Came back today and sure enough, nothing's changed. All of these happened after the admins had all logged. I was rusty and slow on the button, so apologies for the lack of evidence. All times are Pacific Daylight Time.

First one was Hotjoe at 19:40. I did not find the spot in time to find the cause, but I saw explosive crates sitting around fences surrounding a hill. I do not know if the Brits had a howitzer, though - other witnesses would be helpful.

Spoiler
[close]

Second was multiple teamkills and teamwounding by VseedLfromAhellD. This screenshot was taken at 20:11. The previous map, he kicked Niroc about for a good portion of a round and teamkilled him another at the tail end of the round.

Spoiler
[close]

Third is oldmancum. Didn't see much other than this end-of-round teamkill with an auto-kick attached at 20:43.

Spoiler
[close]

Fourth is OinkThePig. This was probably his only teamkill (unless he was using aliases), but I got such a perfect screenshot, I felt like making the request anyway. Time was 20:45.

Spoiler
[close]

Fifth is CornHippo. This one will take some looking into. You'll find a lot of interesting stuff the map before this screenshot. I did not see the teamkill itself, unfortunately, and the best I could do was this at 20:56:

Spoiler
[close]

Complicating matters, 67thCorps_Cad_William retaliated the very next round.

Spoiler
[close]

Make of all that what you will. Thanks for your time, as always.

EDIT - There was also some chat spam during that stretch, if it's worth looking into. No screenshots to avoid repetitive redundancy.

EDIT2 - Recycling the thread, here's some more.

Number seven is 1stYeniceri_Kpt_Label for multiple teamkills. Screenshots are 23:45 and 23:52 respectively.

Spoiler
[close]
Spoiler
[close]

Eighth is Purple_God. I saw two early teamkills on the server, though I only got one screenshot. I am slow. 23:59.

Spoiler
[close]

Ninth and last is 3eVolt_SoD_Nighthawk for glitching onto a roof. 00:55.

Spoiler
[close]
« Last Edit: August 29, 2013, 03:57:49 pm by Xethos »
04:25:13 - [Cup_of_Tea] Hey Xethos! I bet you're a gentleman of less than reputable quality!

Offline Thunderstormer

• FSE Developer
  • Worse than Hotler
    • View Profile
Re: Ban Requests NA_1
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2013, 03:39:33 am »
Well the admin in the server didn't punish Hotjoe so I assume it was probably a rocket/howi.  He went on the rest of the day without incident so unless someone comes up with evidence saying otherwise, no ban for him.

Not enough evidence from the logs for Vseed for now, No ban.

Old man banned

No ban for oink for now.

Hippo is banned.

No ban for now for 67 William

Label banned.

Purple banned

no ban for nighthawk for now.

Let me know if they people I didn't ban break any more rules.  Thanks for the reportssss.
Should you need to talk to me regarding NA1 or or something regarding admining or the admins, PM me here on the forums and not on steam.  *

*This does not include Official Server Admins.

Offline Xethos

• Knight of Blueberry
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Oprichnik_Marshal_Xethos
Re: Ban Requests NA_1
« Reply #2 on: August 30, 2013, 05:53:57 am »
My pleasure, as always.
04:25:13 - [Cup_of_Tea] Hey Xethos! I bet you're a gentleman of less than reputable quality!